PDA

View Full Version : Band Journal- Update On Atom Please!!

Dex90
01-30-2006, 04:33 PM
WHY DIDN'T NOODLES TELL US WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH ATOM!!! OR NEWS ABOUT THE CD!!!DOESN'T HE NOW WERE ALL DYING HERE TO GET AN ANSWER!!??
However, the journal was still pretty funny

dain84
01-30-2006, 04:36 PM
Haha that journal was good. It's about time! Last journal was Atom, and that was during the Warped tour!

wazzup22
01-31-2006, 02:01 AM
WHY DIDN'T NOODLES TELL US WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH ATOM!!! OR NEWS ABOUT THE CD!!!DOESN'T HE NOW WERE ALL DYING HERE TO GET AN ANSWER!!??
However, the journal was still pretty funny

Maybe they are torturing us with suspense in purpose :D

Dexter_H
01-31-2006, 02:26 AM
Maybe they think if enough people talk about the album, it will become anticipated by a large audience, resulting in a hit.

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
01-31-2006, 04:32 AM
^^ I'm Impressed, that's a pretty good idea if they haven't thought of that. nice work :p .

darko
01-31-2006, 06:16 AM
I dont think people really care about the new album and just want to know what the hell is going on with Atom

Camilamazed
01-31-2006, 10:19 AM
I dont think people really care about the new album and just want to know what the hell is going on with Atom

I disagree. Everyone here is worried about the new album. We're all expecting something new from the band since GH. People is worried about Atom because he is an excellent drummer and very nice. If he's left the band it can be sad, but he is doing it nicely because he did a great job. He is just amazing.

Camilamazed
01-31-2006, 10:26 AM
One more thing.

Please correct me if i'm wrong. People don't want Atom to leave, but was he really considered the official drummer? As far as I know he got into the band to tour....

darko
01-31-2006, 12:06 PM
i think people on here are more interested in what the hell is going on with atom and once they know THEN they'll start about the album