PDA

View Full Version : Offspring Withdrawl

endlesst0m
01-30-2006, 04:16 PM
I can wait 2 years for a new Offspring album, but after that, things just start to go wrong in my life.

no updates, no news? i fear that it's gonna end up being a 3 year wait between Splinter and the new album.

it's starting to get reallly bad now...

:confused:

pretty_fly_white_guy858
01-30-2006, 04:19 PM
Dude, its being released in Spring-Summer, hopefully

Original prankstA
01-30-2006, 04:21 PM
I can wait 2 years for a new Offspring album, but after that, things just start to go wrong in my life.

no updates, no news? i fear that it's gonna end up being a 3 year wait between Splinter and the new album.

hey retard they only hit the studio a few months ago they had splinter tour, and then took a break and then had warped tour and now they're recording

Original prankstA
01-30-2006, 04:21 PM
Dude, its being released in Spring-Summer, hopefully
many of your post are completely pointless

pretty_fly_white_guy858
01-30-2006, 04:24 PM
I was telling him that it wasnt gonna be released next year, even though it might..how is that pointless

endlesst0m
01-30-2006, 04:25 PM
hey retard they only hit the studio a few months ago they had splinter tour, and then took a break and then had warped tour and now they're recording

excuse me you gay dickhead, EVERY BAND TOURS after they realease an album, so there's no point to include this as an excuse for why it's taking so long. It's always nice when a band releases a new album at least every 2 years...Warped Tour probably set them back about 3 months though. I'm just starting to get nervous, it's been well over two years, and theres not even a SINGLE update on the official site about a new album.

Original prankstA
01-30-2006, 04:30 PM
excuse me you gay dickhead, EVERY BAND TOURS after they realease an album, so there's no point to include this as an excuse for why it's taking so long. It's always nice when a band releases a new album at least every 2 years...Warped Tour probably set them back about 3 months though. I'm just starting to get nervous, it's been well over two years, and theres not even a SINGLE update on the offcial site about a new album.
yes but while touring they don't record

Drummerguy123
You guys are neglecting to mention the fact that they releases a Greatest Hits album and a Complete Music video dvd. Those require a lot of work, especially the dvd because of all of the extra stuff like live videos, interviews, commentary, etc. Considering this, they are actually making quite good time.

pretty_fly_white_guy858
Eh, they could come online and tell us some stuff

pretty_fly_white_guy858
01-30-2006, 04:31 PM
yes but while touring they don't record
He said it set them back 3 months. He didnt say theyve been recording the entire time

Original prankstA
01-30-2006, 04:40 PM
He said it set them back 3 months. He didnt say theyve been recording the entire time
he said warped tour set them back three months he said nothing of the splinter tour

Ninty Man
01-30-2006, 06:50 PM
I just hope that they come to Mexico City (there's more that Tijuana in Mexico)

dain84
01-30-2006, 06:58 PM
Splinter came out in 2003, idiot.

dain84
01-30-2006, 06:59 PM
You guys are neglecting to mention the fact that they releases a Greatest Hits album and a Complete Music video dvd. Those require a lot of work, especially the dvd because of all of the extra stuff like live videos, interviews, commentary, etc. Considering this, they are actually making quite good time.
The live videos were recorded years ago.

endlesst0m
01-30-2006, 09:22 PM
This thread proves it. At least 1 person on this board will disagree with any comment you can possibly make, lol.

endlesst0m
01-31-2006, 11:00 AM
In the months before Splinter was released, this site had all kinds of updates and interviews and stuff. I remember reading about the whole "Chinese Democracy" controversey, a list of recording equiptment, a video of The Offspring in the studio,etc. I wonder when they're finally gonna have some stuff like that...or maybe it's just that the album is so far from finished that they don't even have anything like that yet.

Black__ball
01-31-2006, 11:44 AM

its already 3 years isnt it?