PDA

View Full Version : What the heck is this?

mtj027
01-30-2006, 06:06 PM
http://tinyurl.com/a27go

Nineteen Seventy Nine
01-30-2006, 06:09 PM
songbooks... shows lyrics and guitar tabs of songs on the greatest hits cd

mtj027
01-30-2006, 06:12 PM
That is what I thought it was.

punker
01-30-2006, 06:14 PM
i dont want to start this again but, they called offspring a PUNK-METAL band, i dont think any of the songs on that songbook can be catalogued this way, well, at least not metal

Original prankstA
01-30-2006, 06:17 PM
That is what I thought it was.
why'd you ask then moron?

Nineteen Seventy Nine
01-30-2006, 06:21 PM
i dont want to start this again but, they called offspring a PUNK-METAL band, i dont think any of the songs on that songbook can be catalogued this way, well, at least not metal

it isnt that easy to call offspring that punk either. I guess when you mix them two together you get the Offspring

why'd you ask then moron?

i was going to say that, but i wanted to be nice

dain84
01-30-2006, 06:22 PM
Not on that songbook, but a lot of their older stuff is punk-metal.

punker
01-30-2006, 06:25 PM
it isnt that easy to call offspring that punk either. I guess when you mix them two together you get the Offspring

ALL I WANT is pretty punk

Not on that songbook, but a lot of their older stuff is punk-metal

yeah i know, specially from self titled

Mannen som blev en gris
01-31-2006, 09:32 AM
ALL I WANT is pretty punk
It is? I think they've done a lot punkier songs than All I Want, most on st for example.

yeah i know, specially from self titled
No, that's punk. Songs like Genocide, however, are in my opinion a bit punk-metal-ish.

punker
01-31-2006, 10:39 AM
It is? I think they've done a lot punkier songs than All I Want, most on st for example..
i know but i meant from the ones on the song book

No, that's punk. Songs like Genocide, however, are in my opinion a bit punk-metal-ish.
i always tought that, thanks for the correction tho, im not very good clasifing music