PDA

View Full Version : Noodles Newest Journal(He'd Better Read This!)

Camilamazed
01-30-2006, 05:16 PM
Noodles Newest Journal.... Jan 24.

Nicely done. It made me happy that you guys still have fun with the tours and pretty much enjoyed yourselves with friends(Which, in my opinion, is something everyone needs and what makes our lives great). Spending a lot of time with your families is great as well and something that every single musician MUST and have. Our job (we fans) is only to wait for more and wait anxiously for our favorite band come up with something to make us happy.

Journals are great, but we also need new information. We are all looking forward to having news. We have nothing to do with the business of the band, but a single world would make us all less anxious and it would definitely STOP rumors. I'm fucking tired of listening to what people believe to be true or not.

What I am only asking is that Noodles would come here, say FUCK YOU to all those who spread false news and tell us what the fuck is going on. We've had enough troubles.It's time now for all of us shut our fucking mouths and wait for news to come. BUT NEWS FROM THE BAND, NOT STUPID RUMORS.

DOES IT REALLY MATTER IF ATOM HAS LEFT? What's wrong with all of you?

Atom is a great drummer and has the right to work with other bands, it doesn't mean he'll live the band. If Ron comes back (Which I believe won't happen) that's ok..... If Josh will play that's ok as well.... They are all great drummers. AND THE GUYS KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING AND THEY ONLY ASK TRUSTWORTHY PEOPLE, They will never make a mistake calling a new musician to mess up with their work........ As I've noticed all those years , they only work with people they like and friends.

Let's all wait....

Tijs ans Lil Miss, I've never asked you anything before but Please don't delete this thread.Not until who needs to read this does. I know HE will read this.

Thank you in advance.

NOODLES, PLEASE, MAKE ALL THIS BULLSHIT STOP..

Ninty Man
01-30-2006, 06:02 PM
Noodles Newest Journal.... Jan 24.

Nicely done. It made me happy that you guys still have fun with the tours and pretty much enjoyed yourselves with friends(Which, in my opinion, is something everyone needs and what makes our lives great). Spending a lot of time with your families is great as well and something that every single musician MUST and have. Our jobs (we fans) is only to waut for more and wait anxiously for our favorite band come up with something to make us happy.

Journals are great, but we also need new information. We are all looking forward to having news. We have nothing to do with the business of the band, but a single world would make us all less anxious and it would definitely STOP rumors. I'm fucking tired of listening to what people believe to be true or not.

What I am only asking is that Noodles would come here, say FUCK YOU to all those who spread false news and tell us what the fuck is going on. We've had enough troubles.It's time now for all of us shut our fucking mouths and wait for news to come. BUT NEWS FROM THE BAND, NOT STUPID RUMORS.

DOES IT REALLY MATTER IF ATOM HAS LEFT? What's wrong with all of you?

Atom is a great drummer and has the right to work with other bands, it doesn't mean he'll live the band. If Ron comes back (Which I believe won't happen) that's ok..... If Josh will play that's ok as well.... They are all great drummers. AND THE GUYS KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING AND THEY ONLY ASK TRUSTWORTHY PEOPLE, They will never make a mistake calling a new musician to mess up with their work........ As I've noticed all those years , they only work with people they like and friends.

Let's all wait....

Tijs ans Lil Miss, I've never asked you anything beforebut Please don't delete this thread.Not until who needs to read this does. I know HE will read this.

Thank you in advance.

NOODLES, PLEASE, MAKE ALL THIS BULLSHIT STOP..

Great, but... one question...

Noodles write that right???

Camilamazed
01-30-2006, 10:51 PM
He does....

I hope he reads this as sson as possible....

Camilamazed
01-30-2006, 11:06 PM
Well, Who I wanted to read this thread already did..... Now it can be deleted... :)

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4721/noodleslendomeuthread1hf.jpg

bd007h
01-30-2006, 11:14 PM
I'd like him to answer our questions though

Camilamazed
01-30-2006, 11:22 PM
I'd like him to answer our questions though

Yeah..... but I fell better now that he read this at least.....

darko
01-31-2006, 04:44 AM
erm http://www.offspring.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Offspring.woa/wa/journal?journal=427342 read.....

Mimile
01-31-2006, 05:05 AM
Camilamazed > I agree completely with you

HeadAroundU
01-31-2006, 05:10 AM
Thanx, Noodles!!!

but we would like to know something about the new record and Atom.
I think it's Dexter's turn now!

darko
01-31-2006, 05:15 AM
I just posted the link for that

RobinoZombie
01-31-2006, 07:08 AM
i got pretty sad when i read it, cause i was hoping for some news, or too know what they are doing now, and whats going on and so fourth...not some damn warped tour stalling campain

sure its cool that noodles writes, but i want some news...
fuck

notoriousdoc
01-31-2006, 08:07 AM
I can never read their journals, it doesn't let me scroll down in my browser (Opera) on them.

Little_Miss_1565
01-31-2006, 08:28 AM
i got pretty sad when i read it, cause i was hoping for some news, or too know what they are doing now, and whats going on and so fourth...not some damn warped tour stalling campain

sure its cool that noodles writes, but i want some news...
fuck

I feel the same way. I e-mailed the people responsible for such things to ask for more updates. It's hard to really support what a band does if you have no idea what they're doing.

Camilamazed
01-31-2006, 09:12 AM
I feel the same way. I e-mailed the people responsible for such things to ask for more updates. It's hard to really support what a band does if you have no idea what they're doing.

I see you got the main idea of my thread. I'm really sad with all those rumors about the newest cd and the drummer thing. I totally dislike rumors. This last journal is ok, but it was kind of disappointing for all of us who are waiting for news about the drummer (Specially when we knew that Atom was going to perform in another band). I'm really looking forward to support the band, but it's get though when we don't have their help.

I'm planning on doing something here. I'm preparing something to celebrate the release of the CD. I hope it works.

Nirushika6789
01-31-2006, 10:01 AM
YAY, sometime he is going to write about the European Tours...:cool:

Although as 1565 said it is hard to really show you like a band if you don't know what the hell is going on with them

Motorcycle gang:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/satcheson/ecf98e71.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/satcheson/8f27a511.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/satcheson/4300ebf1.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/satcheson/2c1c46d2.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/satcheson/52137af5.jpg

I was going to post them fully but hey the links all fit in in one post :D

electric_alexa
01-31-2006, 10:33 AM
yeah, dats wot happens on mi uncles computer
I cxnt scroll down

vanessa
01-31-2006, 10:48 AM
thanks for opening this thread, i`d like some news too.

OneFineDay
01-31-2006, 10:58 AM
@camilamazed: how did you find noodles´ profile? i can´t find him in the members list....
:confused:

OneFineDay
01-31-2006, 11:02 AM
ok, now i found him :D

offspringdude17
01-31-2006, 11:08 AM
Camilamazed > I agree completely with you

i agree too !!

nameless
01-31-2006, 03:02 PM
should be good when he writes about the european dates!