PDA

View Full Version : Paris

Icy Chic
01-30-2006, 09:38 PM
Has anyone here ever gone to Paris? If you have, please give me some info about Paris.

T-6005
01-30-2006, 10:25 PM
What sort of info? Beautiful monuments, great restaurants, high risk of getting your stuff stolen right out of your pockets, and an overwhelming lack of respect for anyone who appears American.

Without more specifics, that's all I can give you.

platinumpt
02-01-2006, 04:33 AM
I only have good things to say about Paris. People even told me they refused to speak other language than French, but it's totally untrue. I've been there last September to attend to an Offspring concert. By the way, this thread doesn't look like it belongs in Tour Talk.

Icy Chic
02-01-2006, 09:18 PM
Well, I'm about to go to Paris for Spring Break. I can speak French (just in case). I'm just wanting to know what to look out for. As for people stealing, if they try and I get them, you can count on me kicking their ass.

T-6005
02-01-2006, 11:51 PM
Well, I'm about to go to Paris for Spring Break. I can speak French (just in case). I'm just wanting to know what to look out for. As for people stealing, if they try and I get them, you can count on me kicking their ass.
If you've already had your stuff taken, don't try and take it back. You'll just get stabbed.

Just make it clear that you're looking out, and you should be left alone.

Icy Chic
02-03-2006, 09:19 PM
If you've already had your stuff taken, don't try and take it back. You'll just get stabbed.

Just make it clear that you're looking out, and you should be left alone.

I can look after myself. I'm a Karate blackbelt, I take kickboxing classes, and I'm soon to be finished with Tae-Kwon-Do.

platinumpt
02-04-2006, 06:12 AM
So... you're like... 30 or something?

peko
02-05-2006, 01:16 AM
I can look after myself. I'm a Karate blackbelt, I take kickboxing classes, and I'm soon to be finished with Tae-Kwon-Do.

Uh, finished with Tae Kwon Do? I don't think so.

Oh by the way, what degree blackbelt are you in karate?

T-6005
02-05-2006, 02:01 AM
I would recommend avoiding a fight, in any situation where there is a serious probability of you being hurt. For example, being stolen from by people who can stab or shoot you.

Icy Chic
02-13-2006, 09:48 PM
So... you're like... 30 or something?
I'm 16 and I'll be 17 in September. I get mad if someone gets my stuff. I have a tendancy of if you try to take my stuff, I'll just jump you right then and there.

Nounou
02-16-2006, 10:10 AM
T-6005, It seems like you don't like french people anyway but we're not the way you say anyway (I'm french :D)

Obviously it appears that on every big cities in the world there're are thieves and stupid people. But there're no more in Paris than in London, Roma, NYC or other ones.

By the way it's also wrong that french peoples don't like to make an effort in order to speak your language, although it's true that american peoples are often assimilated to this asshole I won't name that serves you as president.

But I swear Paris is a great city and I'm sure you're gonna enjoy it !

So If you wanna visit Paris I could advise you to walk on the streets in the middle of the town (Châtelet-les-halles) where you can find sum shops that are very interesting !

So I'll finish saying we're not fuckin-frog-eater as you other people seem to think :)

Enjoy it !