PDA

View Full Version : even animals say "enough!"

Anya82
01-31-2006, 01:23 PM
Last night i was watching the news, and this is kinda "scary?"

there was a bullfight (i'm not sure if that's the correct name in english), and suddenly, the bull run, jumped over the barriers and fell over the public watching the "sport/show". A curious fact is, that the bull went directly where its owner and sports fans were seated.

nobody got serious injuries.

Link to the news with a video (in spanish) (http://www.tvazteca.com/deportes/otros/2006/01/2963464.shtml#)

I'm glad that happened. I hate that "sport/show". I can't understand why do people enjoy to see an animal being tortured like that. And some of them -if not all of them- get drugged and all just to make people yell "Ole" and shit. Even animals say "enough!".

Anya82
01-31-2006, 01:37 PM
hahaha! and a funny thing... in the news, they said that it's funny how, even with the bull walking through the seats, the fear, the people screaming, and all... some people didn't leave their beers. hehehehe :D

killer_queen
01-31-2006, 01:54 PM
I don't think bullfights(?) are torturing and I find it kinda fun to watch them.

Anya82
01-31-2006, 01:58 PM
of course it is. I don't think they like to be stabbed.
why do you like it? cause, i don't know.

Original prankstA
01-31-2006, 02:00 PM
I don't think bullfights(?) are torturing and I find it kinda fun to watch them.
i disagree bullfights are for faggots, but otherwise i guess that what happened is kind of interesting

notoriousdoc
01-31-2006, 02:05 PM
You're also muslim and abstaining from sex

I'm fully with the bull, it almost certainly got killed after so why not go out with a bang (or a gore)?

killer_queen
02-01-2006, 03:52 AM
of course it is. I don't think they like to be stabbed.
why do you like it? cause, i don't know.
Bulls get stabbed? I've never seen that.

platinumpt
02-01-2006, 04:07 AM
haha I can't believe it, in Portugal happened exactly the same thing yesterday.

Rocky-girl
02-01-2006, 04:10 AM
No, I don't find it interesting. and don't think that it's fun. It's cruely.

arak0r
02-01-2006, 04:15 AM

so basically, you know nothing about bull fighting but you think its fun?

killer_queen
02-01-2006, 04:25 AM
I don't know. I just watched a few times on news and never saw that bulls get stabbed. It doesn't sound fun right now. I like bulls.

platinumpt
02-01-2006, 04:55 AM
Yes, they're stabbed with 50 cm pikes, and some of the bulls are actually killed during the show. This show has a specific name though, in portuguese it's called "Touros de Morte". Perhaps "toros de muerte" in spanish, I'm not sure. Anya surely knows.

Cejus
02-01-2006, 05:58 AM
It's called "Corrida de Toros" here in Spain. Most of the times, bulls are killed during the show. I'd say ca. a 98% of the times. And it's not just that they are killed, it's the fact that they are injured and tortured during the show what makes me hate bullfights. I can't stand them, it's just so cruel :mad: I'm ashamed of it beeing a spanish tradition.

And about bulls jumping over the barrier and injurying people... it happens here all the time. It's something usual.

However, I find interesting how bullfighting is considered a sport over there in Mexico. We don't consider it a sport at all, it's just a spectacle, a show. It's also called "La Fiesta Nacional", which means "The national feast". meh, I hate it >_<

JoY
02-01-2006, 06:12 AM
bullfighting digusts me. yes, I'm one of those weak little fuckers that cares. shoot deers right between their eyes for dinner & I won't complain, but stop teasing & hurting the goddam bull for show.

Mannen som blev en gris
02-01-2006, 08:02 AM
I saw that on the news too... I wouldn't like to have been there. I saw some bullfighting on TV when we were in Portugal, and yes, in one way it is entertaining, but at the same time it's really cruel.

http://www.chinanews.cn/news/2004/2005-05-27/_1117161362_bullfight.JPG

Anya82
02-01-2006, 05:29 PM
Same here, it's called "corrida de toros" too.
And it's not exactly a sport... but when you want to know about it on the news, you'll find info in the "sports" section.

Nina
02-03-2006, 01:05 PM
UGH.
Fucking bastards.
How can anyone consider this fun? It's a terrible thing to do.

Yatesy
02-03-2006, 01:35 PM
I'm against killing for entertainment, so I find this sport just wrong.

Nina
02-04-2006, 12:42 AM
It's seriously disgusting.
These are the type of things that remind me how gross a few traditions actually are.

Sin Studly
02-04-2006, 01:11 AM

Agreed. Bloodsports are cool, because animals don't feel pain like we do.

Rocky-girl
02-04-2006, 01:36 AM
Aha, and niggers don't feel pain, like you do, right? Animals feel all, but can't say it.

Sin Studly
02-04-2006, 01:39 AM
No, niggers don't feel pain the way human beings do.

Rocky-girl
02-04-2006, 01:50 AM
If you don't feel pain, that doesn't mean that nobody does. THey feel pain, like animals and like humans.

Sin Studly
02-04-2006, 01:51 AM
I feel pain like all other human beings do. Animals (ie ; Slavs, Jews, Niggers) don't feel pain the same way.

Rocky-girl
02-04-2006, 01:54 AM
Oh, dear poor Yustinchik. Did I hurt you? So I can't feel pain because I have different phiziology. Or may be I'm heartless. Say it I want to know.

Sin Studly
02-04-2006, 01:56 AM
You almost hurt me when you said you didn't love me. But luckily I know that you still love me more than anything.

And yes, you can feel pain. But not like a human being can.

Rocky-girl
02-04-2006, 02:03 AM
Now you hurt me but I see that it's nothing near your pain. So I must be strong, that's my future is to be your slave. No I won't cry. I just can't feel pain. And may be I can't talk to you because I can't feel

Sin Studly
02-04-2006, 02:06 AM
Don't worry, I'll make you a pleasureslave. You won't be stuck out in the fields with the rest of them.

Sin Studly
02-04-2006, 05:22 AM
I never said they don't feel pain. I said they don't feel pain the same way. Dogs, slavics, niggers, cattle, they're all mindless animals, and aren't capable of feeling pain to same degree human beings are. I hope you fail biology for being such an idiot.

Sin Studly
02-04-2006, 05:25 AM
PS ; Bloodsports rule.

http://www.svcn.com/archives/sunnyvalesun/11.03.99/gifs/cover4-9944.jpg
http://www.nhspca.org/nhaftf/dogfight%20hsus.JPG
http://static.flickr.com/10/14986730_1509f1dc84_m.jpg
http://www.atonaltrek.com/photos/IMG_2495.jpg

Sin Studly
02-04-2006, 06:31 AM
And I really consider some third-rate biology student from some shitty Portugese school to be an authority on science. Yeah, you're the font of universal knoweledge, you arrogant fuckwit.

Please, enlighten me. Explain how exactly you can be so certain they feel pain the same way we do. So far your argument has been "they're both mammals". Do all mammals have an identical Central Nervous System? Even between human beings, perhaps you'd like to explain how pain can be dulled or even completely negated by drugs, or even without them in cases of extreme adrenalaine rushes, or when the subject is classified as psychotic, or in a fugue. Or explain how people can be born unable to ever feel pain, despite no visible defects in their CNS.

If you knew anything about biology, you'd know that there's a whole heap of shit we don't yet understand about the application of 'pain', and my theory ; whilst entire subjective and not even serious, is no less credible than your theory. You're simply a dumbfuck retard for thinking that a few biology lessons means people should bow down and take your word as gospel.

How's that for reason, moron?

PsychoticAndInsomniac
02-04-2006, 07:05 AM
One of our greatest national shames. We Spanish fucking rule.

Rutegard
02-04-2006, 07:06 AM
one of our greatest shames as well.....we portuguese fucking rule

lol

Sin Studly
02-04-2006, 07:12 AM
it's pretty obvius you don't know a damn thing bout biology or human development, if you knew you would understand that the word "mammals" means more than you can understand in your shitty life

I know what a 'mammal' is. I, for instance, am a mammal. You, on the other hand, would be a 'mollusc'.

and portugal sucks indeed but fortunately not universitys,in case you didn't notest portuguese scientist are request for usa cause they are so goddamn good eheh which is great huh?

Because they're good, or because spics work for 1/20th of the money everybody else does?

and if you knew a little more about molecular biology and celular biology you would know that pain is a subject word for a complex system that we all have WE means the phylum. our phylum

Pain is based on the nervous system, and has nothing to do with the molecular or celluar structures. It's simply a stimulus picked up by the nerves, and transported along the CNS to the brain. Are you using words like "molecular" and "cellular" simply because you think it makes you look smart?

random testes could be make to comprove you that but since you knowledge in this matters is so poor i canīt go further than this and try to put in your little head that the way i deal with pain is different but the way i feel the pain is the same as you do, it's just the way of dealing with it that changes

No, random tests couldn't be made to convince me, if that's what you mean by "comprove". Yes, the stimuli that creates pain is a constant unchangable phenominon, but drugs such as opiates, adrenalaine, and defects in the CNS can altar the way the brain reacts to this pain stimulus. Hence, if the way pain is recieved differs from human to human, who are you to say humans and animals experience pain in the exact same way?

you can't measure pain and say well i feel more pain and you less but coming again you don't know this cause you are a scientist ignorante , measuring is different from feeling and different from dealing with, get it finnaly?

I get it. You can't measure pain. Therefore. you will never ever be able to safely state that animals and humans feel pain in the same way, thus bringing me back to my original point.

and that problem you have about those central nervous system, bout people that don't feel pain and i say it again if you knew more about genetics you would have the answer for that problem or at least comprehend it better

No, because the specific conditions that cause this aren't necessarily genetic. And even scientists who've been spending most of their professional lives haven't come close to answering some of those questions, what makes you think I should?

i know already you are an arrogant and a sadic, and bad person but now i know you don't get anything from biology in it's hole meaning

Funny, I seem to know more about it than you do. And you're studying it at university, for fucks sake.

Drop out of biology ; take an English class.

Sin Studly
02-04-2006, 07:13 AM
you can say whatever you want i won't reply to you

This is because you don't know anything about biology, you're obviously not really a biology student, and you're a fucking idiot.

PsychoticAndInsomniac
02-04-2006, 07:15 AM
one of our greatest shames as well.....we portuguese fucking rule

lol

I know, we always spread our best.

Sin Studly
02-04-2006, 07:20 AM
PS ; I also save abandoned dogs. They're very profitable.

http://www.wspa-usa.org/images/full/652.jpg
http://www.wspa.org.uk/data/081202_193719_two_dogs_and_bear_-_290.jpg
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1100000/images/_1100555_beara300.jpg

Rutegard
02-04-2006, 07:27 AM
here is a few facts that should be posted

it's no fun to see an innocent, crazed animal tortures before a screaming crowd of people, who should be hanging their heads in shame. even if you leave after 15 or 20 minutes, the damage has been done, your money has gone to support this hellish business, which decent people are working to end.

bulls are transported to bullrings in cramped cages, losing about 10% of their body weight through stress. before entering the bullring, handlers saw off the end of bull's horns, without any anaesthesia, which causes pain and blood loss.

they are also deprived of food and water, so that by the time they enter the ring the bulls are weak, fearful, distressed and confused, at which point bullfighters drive lances, with harpoons on the end, into the bull's backs and neck muscles, which weaknes them and causes severe blood loss and dizziness. following the bullfighters are a gropu of eith man, called "forcados", who kick and push the bulls

after around half an hour of torment and pain, the bull is taken from the bullring, the flesh around the harpoons is cut to remove the lances and he is kept waiting and suffering for up to two days before being taken to the slaughterhouse and killed.

the horses used in bullfights are also often hurt, both by the spurs on the bullfighter's boots and also by the bulls.

avoid bullfights

Sin Studly
02-04-2006, 07:29 AM
Here's another fun fact.

You don't know anything at all about biology, do you?

Rutegard
02-04-2006, 07:29 AM
sure
we gotta keep on and show the best of our countries to the rest of the world huh? eheh

keep on with sense of humor you nice spanish

PsychoticAndInsomniac do you know this band SKA-P?

Sin Studly
02-04-2006, 07:31 AM
Are you so pathetic as to attempt to change the subject to music to get out of admitting that you're not really a biology student? I thought you were supposed to be explaining why bullfights are so terrible ; and by extension of that, explaining how bulls feel pain the same way people do?

Rutegard
02-04-2006, 07:36 AM
last time i was in spain i met this guys and the only thing we had in common was this band eheh which is great cause i love their lyrics

and of course they have some songs against bullfights and other things and that one about cannabis and anarquia sexual

just hoping you hear of them too

cya say something about SKA-P cause i'd really want to know

PsychoticAndInsomniac
02-04-2006, 07:53 AM
Yeah, I know Ska-P, and true, they have songs about the topics you mentioned (anti-bullfighting, political corruption, cannabis legalization...). Not that I share their super-anarchist ideology (I love the latest pseudo-anarchist trends <3), but some lyrics are OK. I'm referring for example to "Villancico" (http://www.letrascanciones.org/ska-p/eurosis/villancico.php) .For further information, you should ask a real Ska-P fan.

Rutegard
02-04-2006, 08:01 AM
eheh yeah i don't agree with all their songs as well lol but most of all i do

and about anarchy..i was refering this about anarchy, but related to sex which is kinda funny and the lyrics are great

see? another nice spanish i know that likes ska-p too

cya hermano

Rocky-girl
02-04-2006, 10:57 AM
Don't worry, I'll make you a pleasureslave. You won't be stuck out in the fields with the rest of them.
I'm pleased, but I don't need it. It's better to die.

the_GoDdEsS
02-04-2006, 12:56 PM
Studly makes people go nutes, indeed.

Sunny
02-04-2006, 01:01 PM
Could you people be any more predictable?

My views on bullfighting should be fairly obvious by now. If anyone feels the urge to call me a vagina, yes, I have one, and it's better than you.

Sin Studly
02-04-2006, 08:50 PM
hey rockygirl don't bother with him, he's that kind of guy we have to ignore or you go nutes lol

he trys to irritate you but it's up to you to know when to spot...that's and advice i give it to you that someone gave to me aswel lol

Why do you pretend to be a biology student?

Andy
02-04-2006, 08:53 PM
My views on bullfighting should be fairly obvious by now. If anyone feels the urge to call me a vagina, yes, I have one, and it's better than you.
You're a vagina.

Tee hee, vagina.

Sin Studly
02-04-2006, 08:55 PM
Oh, and Sunny, are you still struggling to comprehend the difference between having a vagina and being a vagina?

Rocky-girl
02-04-2006, 10:23 PM
hey rockygirl don't bother with him, he's that kind of guy we have to ignore or you go nutes lol

he trys to irritate you but it's up to you to know when to spot...that's and advice i give it to you that someone gave to me aswel lol
Thanks. You're right.

Sunny
02-04-2006, 10:41 PM
Oh, and Sunny, are you still struggling to comprehend the difference between having a vagina and being a vagina?

Hardly. To me the definition of a vagina remains the same no matter what the context. And that definition speaks of nothing but glory.

Sin Studly
02-04-2006, 10:46 PM
Oh, and whilst you're pretending to believe 'vagina' is a compliment despite the context, could you explain to me why you've previously used the term 'cunt' as an insult?

Duracell
02-04-2006, 10:47 PM
I'd be happy being a 5'7" walking ass hole........oh wait I already am.

Duracell
02-04-2006, 10:48 PM
could you explain to me why you've previously used the term 'cunt' as an insult?

cuz it sounds kool nigga'