PDA

View Full Version : The sun never sets on a Slavic romance

Sin Studly
01-31-2006, 03:20 PM
O, how this villainy
Doth fat me with the very thoughts of it!
Let fools do good, and fair men call for grace:
Sin will have his soul black like Ricky's face.

Привет, Юстинчик!
I sit to write you this letter but I don't know what to tell you. But you'll come to this site and see my letter and I hope that you'll be glad. So now you live in Moscow I don't know what you're doing here but I hope to know it soon. So you asked me to write about me.
so, I live in Moscow with my family: father, mother and elder brother and also I 've a cat. That I loved very much. I study the last form of high school and will try to enter uni this year. So I don't know what to tell you more. Thought I have many questions to you. Somewhere in my mind I think that I've known you for years.But it can't be, I don't know anything about you. Oh I know your name but I can't do full name of it. Write me your adress in Moscow. I've a strong feeling that I know you. But at the same moment I think that it can't be. Please send me your photo, I want to see you. And now I start thinking that it's not right see: you know much about me but I know nothing about you. And more today you mustn't study today is Sunday. Буду ждать ответа. Таня.
Interesing what do you think now about me?

I am shy to tell you Moscow address and send pic. I still not speak English good and my Russian very very worse. We only meet three times before I find you on internet but I am love you ever since then. I am study today because want to learn Russian more good so we can meet.

much much love,
Юстинчик

Привет, дорогой Юстинчик!

Where from do you know me? So shy boy :) WHo are you? Meet 3 times...Where? Tell me the place, may be I'll remember. How could you find me on internet? Do you want me to help you with Russian? Do you have a box on yandex or another place?
I'm waiting for answer. Пиши скорее, Таня

I come to Russia three year ago on visit and meet you then some times. You make my heart run strong fast and I never forget you. I sure you forget me so it not matter. I move back to Russia to hope and find you again. I think maybe you not understand my Slovak and I not understand your Russian if talk and not write so I afraid of meet again. I live in Izmailovo and is little scary for me. I not know if you would want visit me there. But I would like help for Russian.

Let's try. If you have questions for me ask please.(It's about russian) Izmailovo it's not far from me. But I haven't friens there. Are you living in Perovo or generally in Izmailovo? 3 years ago, how long. I've changed a lot do you know that? I've grown up. I think that you can be dissapointed by me.HOw could you remember me? How could you find me? That I can't understand. Slovakia. I think I can understand Slovak if you'll speak it.Who are you?You have so unusiall name for Russia. So send me your photo, may be I'll remember you. I hope that my memory isn't so bad. but now I have no thoughts in my head about who you are. Awful! So if we will ever meet with you take a dictionary with you. When do you leave?

Just kidding. Slut.

What?

1. I can be offended
2. Where have you found kidding?
I see it's all because of you don't understand me. Ithink I must think more, I'm hurted :(

Please, do you want to tell your french name(is it different from slovac). Why? Mail me your photo. I'm waiting. I want to see you very much but this week is very busy. I'll try to find the time. When are you living?

I am sorry to have call you slut but Vlad pm me with saying you smoke him and he have disease of penis. I still want meet you if this not true.

It's not true!How you can trust in this false!

I am much sorry. I am trust in you and not Vlad. Vlad is very bad man want to make me not happy.

I am still love very strong and want meet you.

And I hope that you trust me more than Vlad. And I hope that you mail me your photo. And tell me your French name. And tell me who you're, from that phrases I made conclusion that I want to meet you too. It's a joke, I need no conclusions to want to meet you. Aha and you won't tell me when you're leaving. So I don't know when we can meet. Are you busy on this week?

I still like her more than Maria.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-31-2006, 03:39 PM
Enh. Kinda funny at best.

T-6005
01-31-2006, 04:02 PM
It got old after a bit.

Paint_It_Black
01-31-2006, 04:09 PM
It's more sad than anything.

Though I did crack up at "Just kidding. Slut."

Sunny
01-31-2006, 08:49 PM
mediocre... and the russification on your part is overdone. the Maria thing was way funnier.

Rocky-girl
01-31-2006, 08:51 PM
It's a pity, that I've sent you letter earlier than I saw it! Then, now I have a little time just to post here!
I hate you for this!

calichix
01-31-2006, 09:12 PM
Oh no! Is this cute russian chick you're cyber-dickslapping?!

T-6005
01-31-2006, 09:13 PM
Been going on a while, but now it's out, it would seem.

Preocupado
01-31-2006, 11:10 PM
it sounds very jerkish of you to waste her time like that, Justin. But this girl is so fucking naive, she sounds like one of those sluts who believed Charles Manson was Jesus Christ.

Sin Studly
02-01-2006, 12:21 AM
I hate you for this!

But I am love you. :(

killer_queen
02-01-2006, 02:56 AM
Being not respectful to the privacy kills the love.

Andy
02-01-2006, 03:04 AM
who believed Charles Manson was Jesus Christ.
He....He isn't?

platinumpt
02-01-2006, 03:06 AM
Is rocky-girl a troll or what? Her use of english language is too russified and sterotyped to actually be genuine.

Rocky-girl
02-01-2006, 03:07 AM
Hm, yes I'm "fucking naive". But I can't change myself! Fuck!

Sin Studly
02-01-2006, 04:17 AM
I not want you change. I am love you just how you are.

JoY
02-01-2006, 04:35 AM
I'm not digging this.

Rocky-girl
02-01-2006, 04:42 AM
Being not respectful to the privacy kills the love.
Yes I think you're right.

Sin Studly
02-01-2006, 05:16 AM
But our love is endless. We exchanged almost ten private messages. That's practically the same as marraige.

Rocky-girl
02-01-2006, 05:21 AM
Ha, ha. Do you belive in what you had said?

Sin Studly
02-01-2006, 07:12 AM
I believe in love everlasting.

Vera
02-01-2006, 07:39 AM
I'm not digging this.
Ditto.

One of the biggest reasons I never open my mouth in Swedish or almost never in German is because I'm afraid people will laugh at my skills in the language or intentionally misunderstand what I'm saying because I don't have perfect grammar/vocabulary knowledge.

Little_Miss_1565
02-01-2006, 07:42 AM
Aww, baaabe.

The worst though is when I'm speaking Spanish to someone and then they switch to English.

Mannen som blev en gris
02-01-2006, 07:53 AM
One of the biggest reasons I never open my mouth in Swedish or almost never in German is because I'm afraid people will laugh at my skills in the language or intentionally misunderstand what I'm saying because I don't have perfect grammar/vocabulary knowledge.
That's wrong. Well, not really, a lot of people DO make fun of finnish people because of that, but at the same time... it's not really because we think "Haha, what a looser, she can't speak our language like it's supposed to be spoken!", it's more like "Aww, at least she tried". Though I completely understand why you wouldn't wanna speak swedish. I remember making fun of you once (twice, whatever).
But I think you should speak swedish, because a) you all sound really cute, and b) it's good for our ego

Vera
02-01-2006, 08:31 AM
Speaking Swedish & then somebody correcting me makes me feel like I'm in Swedish class. In that respect I understand those who won't spell properly because "im not in english clas rite no ok???". The thing with Swedish and I is that I understand it quite well, listening&reading, especially reading it, but when I should communicate in Swedish, I can't come up with ways to say stuff so it sounds awkward and is often grammatically faulty and shit.

Riksvenska isn't really Swedish anyway. Or like my Swedish teacher said, "I know riksvenska to us Finns sounds like a gay man trying to sing Abba with a salt herring in his mouth, but" (after that everyone stopped listening and concentrated on the mental image of a gay man trying to sing Abba with a salt herring in his mouth).

wheelchairman
02-01-2006, 09:12 AM
Aww, baaabe.

The worst though is when I'm speaking Spanish to someone and then they switch to English.
Try accepting that after living in a country for 5 years where they speak that language.

I've just now accepted my Danish as being acceptable.

Rocky-girl
02-01-2006, 09:20 AM
I believe in love everlasting.
Keep on beliving(I don't know is it possible to say so?)

Vera
02-01-2006, 09:28 AM
I've just now accepted my Danish as being acceptable.
Don't worry. Every Dane is just jealous because when you speak Danish, their language sounds less ugly than whenever a real Dane opens their mouth to say something.

wheelchairman
02-01-2006, 09:33 AM
This is true. Danish is so ugly. :(

I'm so glad I didn't move to Finland. There is a language I never would've learned.

Vera
02-01-2006, 09:43 AM
Finland is so xenophobic anyway, it's almost impossible for foreigners to get jobs. The language is an obstacle, people's prejudice are another. :/

sKratch
02-01-2006, 12:08 PM
I'm against anything that starts off as slightly amusing then gets appropriated by the most witless unfunny gormless molluscs on the fucking planet, who repeat it until it loses any humour it may or may not have started out with.

Slight change of wording required, but that pretty much sums it up.

T-6005
02-01-2006, 01:32 PM
Slight change of wording required, but that pretty much sums it up.
Mr. T pities Justin.