PDA

View Full Version : huck it stunts

Original prankstA
02-01-2006, 01:53 PM
in huck it when the members of the band "perform" their stunts are they actually doing them?

i mean stuff like noodles' bike jump i can believe is real but greg base jumping?

and when dexter does flips and crap in the airplane it looks wicked fake.

im sorry if a thread similar to this has been made but if it was i probably paid no attention to it because i just purchased huck it recently, but if you know the answer to my question please post it

DexterWannabe
02-01-2006, 02:08 PM
yes, they're doing all their stunts, there's no stuntmen , and yes dexter and greg does dies on real when they crashes but the crew succeed to save dexter's life with mouth-to-mouth, but they couldn't save greg so they builed a robot just like him, but the robot can't move on the stage, jump or smile

Amiralanal
02-01-2006, 02:15 PM
i dont know about the other guys stunts, but in the ending credits, they thank someone for the basejump. so it couldnt be Greg.

shnooble
02-01-2006, 02:16 PM
yes, they're doing all their stunts, there's no stuntmen , and yes dexter and greg does dies on real when they crashes but the crew succeed to save dexter's life with mouth-to-mouth, but they couldn't save greg so they builed a robot just like him, but the robot can't move on the stage, jump or smile

That explains it!! Poor Greg :p

DICKON
02-01-2006, 02:17 PM
i think its all real but they do one of them n one with a dummy n show the endings of each clip with a dummy, the noodles one is 100% tho.

Llamas
02-01-2006, 02:33 PM
the only offspring dvd I have is the new one- video compilation. Are huck it and/or americana worth buying? what kind of features do they have?

darko
02-01-2006, 02:35 PM

Now you know their secret....they going to come and kill you!

Original prankstA
02-01-2006, 02:44 PM
cool thanks alot it was bugging the fuck out of me

Nirushika6789
02-01-2006, 03:28 PM
Ah..so thats why his feet are practically cemented to the floor...to make sure he doesn't topple over :p

Ninty Man
02-01-2006, 07:13 PM
the only offspring dvd I have is the new one- video compilation. Are huck it and/or americana worth buying? what kind of features do they have?

I have Huck it, and have some live songs, the stunts, and meet the crewe, it worths every cent

nameless
02-01-2006, 07:42 PM

i think huck it is ok, not absolutely brilliant though! there were no actual interviews with the band and noodles is the only one you hear talk! theres some good live performances and good interviews with other members of their road crew!

one_fine_day
02-01-2006, 08:02 PM
when greg falls to the ground is definitely fake. im guessing the dexter crashing into the barn is fake too, but it's still pretty funny.

offspring_freak_3
02-01-2006, 08:09 PM
has so much time i dont watch the huck it dvd, but if u notice in the part when dexter jumps from the airplane when he gets ready to jump he's wearing a white shoes, if i'm not wrong, and finally when hes jumps hes with a black shoes :confused: i'm not sure about this cause i dont remember very well lol

offspring_freak_3
02-01-2006, 08:11 PM
when greg falls to the ground is definitely fake. im guessing the dexter crashing into the barn is fake too, but it's still pretty funny.
of course its fake. u think they would put them to crash like that?! they would fuckin die lol they used dolls

DexterWannabe
02-01-2006, 11:52 PM
Now you know their secret....they going to come and kill you!

yup! guess I better escape to Russia, and hide, mabye Greg K is like a Terminator? not good!

Homer
02-02-2006, 03:20 AM
i dont know about the other guys stunts, but in the ending credits, they thank someone for the basejump. so it couldnt be Greg.

Uh, they could be (are) thanking the guy that let him basejump off the tower. Because, after all, basejumping IS illegal... well, only if you're doing it off of buildings and stuff.

gijserman
02-02-2006, 04:15 AM
Uh, they could be (are) thanking the guy that let him basejump off the tower. Because, after all, basejumping IS illegal... well, only if you're doing it off of buildings and stuff.
OR the one filming Greg

darko
02-02-2006, 04:52 AM
yup! guess I better escape to Russia, and hide, mabye Greg K is like a Terminator? not good!

aye hahaha