PDA

View Full Version : Will we get demo songs of the New Album?

Living in Chaos
02-03-2006, 02:07 AM
Hey, how's it going?? I was just wondering whether or not that we will get any Demos of any of the songs on the new albums. Like the Living in Chaos demo. It would be interesting to hear some of the stuff that in Dexter's journal he mentioned they recorded, even if it's 30 second demo. Especially if it might not be on the next album, like he said.

Hux
02-03-2006, 02:11 AM
That would be cool...if there are demos for them.

Nice signature by the way (Nothing From Something) :D .

offspring_freak_3
02-03-2006, 02:11 AM
be patient. just wait and see what we will get :rolleyes:

Hypodermic_89
02-03-2006, 02:38 AM
It would be cool to hear all the songs the band has recorded just for fun :) I mean there must be dozens of AWESOME songs that never made it on the albums, and that weren't supposed to.

Venom Symbiote
02-03-2006, 06:51 AM
Possibly, it could happen.

We did get the studio recording sessions for "Can't Get My Head Around You" and the mystery song rumoured to be called "Pass Me By", too.

Although the latter may have turned into "Race Against Myself", no one really knows for sure.

HeadAroundU
02-03-2006, 07:58 AM
Most probably we don't get a demo until few month of recording in the studio. Serious studio.

H1T_That
02-03-2006, 08:33 AM
if they do release a demo, ill have a great deal of trouble getting a hold of it.

i mean, i was only able to get CMVC last month, previous to that no where in my local region stocked it.

HeadAroundU
02-03-2006, 04:41 PM
if they do release a demo, ill have a great deal of trouble getting a hold of it.

i mean, i was only able to get CMVC last month, previous to that no where in my local region stocked it.
Are you OK ????????????? :)

There is no trouble to get a demo.
You will be able to download it here.

DexterWannabe
02-04-2006, 11:04 AM
it would be cool to hear some demos, they did it with hit that, and all the other albums, so they should do it with this one too

HeadAroundU
02-04-2006, 11:56 AM
it would be cool to hear some demos, they did it with hit that, and all the other albums, so they should do it with this one too
What they did with Hit That???????? :)

Did you mean Splinter?