PDA

View Full Version : Pale Force!

Jebus
02-05-2006, 04:12 PM
For those of you who missed those Conan shows with Jim Gaffigan go here now.
http://www.jimgaffigan.com/paleforce_hq.shtml

Endymion
02-05-2006, 04:30 PM
fucking awesome. there definitely need to be more of these.

Jebus
02-06-2006, 07:23 PM
In the About Pale Force section it says:

Do your part, Citizen:
Contact [Adult Swim] now!
a whole cartoon series? That could either be really awesome or just simply kill the humor.

Endymion
02-06-2006, 07:28 PM
that's what i was thinking. can they really pull off a full half-hour show of this, even one episode? maybe a fifteen minute one, but that's still pushing it. but on the other hand, jim gaffigan is a pretty funny guy, plus since it's got conan in it either he or robert smigel might write for it too, which would increase the odds of it being funny.

Jebus
02-06-2006, 07:51 PM
The basic story line doesn't really give much to work with. It's just two pales guy that have lazer nipples. Then again, the same thing applies to some shows in AS like Squid Billies and 12 Ounce mouse. Those shows are somewhat entertaining but I really don't find them funny. Pale Force would need more characters for it to work. Evil Puppy would be an awesome super villan.

Homer
02-06-2006, 08:20 PM
Ah yes, Pale Force, one of the many great things that Jim is making. Yeah, he's my favorite comedic guest on Conan. Everytime he's on, you know it's going to be a great show.

Jebus
04-28-2006, 01:47 AM
awesome, another pale force episode will be shown on Conan today.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-28-2006, 08:29 AM
If you look up and down the avatars in this thread (not counting Homer) it looks like the boobs are doing some kind of awesome dance.

Mr. Noodles
04-28-2006, 08:31 AM
If you look up and down the avatars in this thread (not counting Homer) it looks like the boobs are doing some kind of awesome dance.
LMAO. The boob dance! It could be the best dance ever!