PDA

View Full Version : So I was eating peanuts...

Isolated Fury
02-05-2006, 08:37 PM
And as I cracked one open, the skin from one of the nuts flew up and stuck into my eye. It didn't hurt at first. But then I remembered that there was a heavy amount of salt on them. Upon this realization, my eye began burning worse than anything I've ever experienced. After about two minutes of burning, the fire died down, and I was left with a skin under my eyelid. It just stayed there, occasionally poking at my eye.

This was about four hours ago, and it's still there. It has bothered me so much that I decided to make this thread in its dedication. Enjoy.

Linda
02-05-2006, 08:39 PM
Why don't you take it out?

Isolated Fury
02-05-2006, 08:46 PM
I have this really, really bad fear of touching my eyes.

I didn't wear contacts when I was younger for the same reason.

Sunny
02-05-2006, 08:49 PM
Qtips are your friend, dear. Take it out.

This reminds me of one of my first sort of-dates with my husband. I wanted to look all hot and I put in my bright blue contacts. =/ after dinner my eyes started getting all dry, so we decided they had to go. well, we didn't realize they kinda.. STUCK. it took us approximately 3 hours of pain, a bunch of qtips and a bottle of saline solution to get them out.

it was so romantic.. me sitting on the edge of the toilet, whimpering, and him tilting my head back, pouring saline solution in my eyes and jabbing them with qtips. beauty.

Oh, and that one time I had a shard of plastic stuck in my eye..

i'm special ;[

Rag Doll
02-05-2006, 09:03 PM

I didn't wear contacts when I was younger for the same reason.

and for the longest time, i thought i was the only one...

GreenTerror
02-05-2006, 10:00 PM
Contacts just creep me out. I remember my first grade teacher always messing with hers, and she'd look like Satan because her eyes would be all red... And I just woulden't be able to stand the fact that there was this thing just sticking to my eye all day. And I like my glasses.

I hope you get that peanut thing outta your eye dude. Sounds like it hurts hella bad.

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-06-2006, 06:56 AM
Heh, I poke my eyes to freak out people like you.

tru punx!

killer_queen
02-06-2006, 08:07 AM
I have that too. Whenever something sticks into my eye I call a friend for help.

Andy
02-06-2006, 08:11 AM
Whenever something sticks into my eye I run around screaming like a little girl. I find it helps.

Tijs
02-06-2006, 08:18 AM
You could use water to get it out, right?

NIX-on-the-MAN
02-06-2006, 09:16 AM
All the stories from this thread are now going to give me nightmares. :(

JohnnyNemesis
02-06-2006, 09:17 AM
I had some stuff to say, but...this is even better:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/peanuts.php

lolz.