PDA

View Full Version : Dexter around the World?

Lizzy
12-08-2004, 04:02 AM
Hi There,
I'am pretty new at this forum posting stuff, but I just had to ask the question! Did I miss a few of Dexter's journal entries, or did he not fly the around the entire world? From what I could understand the web message read "Dexter to fly around the world"? Hmm now I live in a litttle country town way down south of Western Australia, ok so he was prob never going to stop here (although he does like our surf beaches here) anyway, I could not see anywhere through the web site where he had flowen over around whatever, to Australia! Can anyone please explain this to me. Oh and I was lucky enough to go and see the band when they played in Perth in June and even though I was one of the eldest (being a mere 5 days older than Dexter) at the gig, I must say I was blown away it was awesome.

Tijs
12-08-2004, 04:42 AM
http://www.offspring.com/ofe/img/map9.jpg

MirandaV
12-08-2004, 06:04 AM
He's home sweet home again.

Lizzy
12-08-2004, 06:10 AM
http://www.offspring.com/ofe/img/map9.jpg
And this means what? Does anyone have an answer to the question of Did or Did Dexter not go around the world!

Chainsaw
12-08-2004, 06:27 AM
lol look at the map ;) can you see the red lines and black dots? Well these are the places he went through :)

Tijs
12-08-2004, 06:28 AM
That would be Dexter's trip. You see the red lines and black dots? The lines are the flight routes and the dots are the place he stopped. So yes, he did go around the world.

T-6005
12-08-2004, 06:31 AM
What he meant by "around the world" was literally the "around the world" trip. As in, you take off at one point, cross through every time zone, and come back to where you started. It does not mean that he hit every single country. He stayed in the northern hemisphere, apparently, but he still went around the world.

sgwt_greg
12-08-2004, 08:04 AM
He passed over the middle east too. i wonder what that was like.

offspringbaby2004
12-08-2004, 08:29 AM
yes he flew around the world. And if you want the other journal entries just go and look in the band area, click journals and they are all there for you.

~mandy~

sgwt_greg
12-08-2004, 11:42 AM
ive read most of them but this computer is fucked ad will freeze at certain times but i got the gist of it