PDA

View Full Version : Dexter's Journal, New Cd?

Dex90
02-08-2006, 03:27 PM
In the journal dexter asked us if we would prefer them to work on the cd during the summer or do festivals.. that means that in any case the cd will come out AFTER THE SUMMER!! I CANNOT WAIT THAT LONG!! PLEASE DEXTER GIVE US SOMETHING BEFORE HAND!!! The only way we can wait that long is if you assure us that atom will be recording ALL the tracks and that he will still be touring with you! p.s. thanks for writing

Gayman
02-08-2006, 03:31 PM
If they come in Finland this summer then they should do some shows. But if they won't come, then they shound record the album in stead :D !! No, what ever they deside to do is fine with me, cause either way they will do the album some time!

0r4ng3
02-08-2006, 03:33 PM
I'd prefer them release the album in the summer.

I also noticed this.

Oh yeah, did I tell you guys that we re-recorded Dirty Magic last year?
Does this mean it's gonna be on the new album?

DeAtHsTaR
02-08-2006, 06:01 PM
They might finish it before then, you know!

punker
02-08-2006, 06:12 PM
i know i've said this a lot of times before, but i want the next to be an awesom album, they should take a lot of time writing the lyrics so the song have some kind of meaning, like cant repeat, but also a they should take time to write good music, not the same riff over and over againg, not like cant repeat

bd007h
02-08-2006, 07:00 PM
Dexter already said that Atom is recording with them. Jesus fuck, he's not leaving the band. Stop the nonsense paranoia

Ryder1234
02-08-2006, 08:34 PM
has dex ever posted here before, and if he has, can someone post a link to the thread? srry for goin off topic

Venom Symbiote
02-09-2006, 05:10 AM
Dexter has posted on the forums before, although only once or twice from memory. Don't quote me on it, but I seem to remember he posted on the older-design forums back in the day too, a little more frequently than in the last few years that these have been up.

In fact, Greg K. is the only current member who hasn't posted here, which is cool.

I don't think Ron ever did the whole message-board thing while in the band over the years, but I've had two replies from him on his Steady Ground BBS when they were just getting started, and he seemed really friendly. A dedicated guy, to those who followed him in his stuff.

But yeah, Dex & Noodles are the "face" of The Offspring, so it would make sense that they always seem to be the representatives of the band to the public.

And Atom's just crazy/cool, so he gets a chance to post, too. :)

punker
02-09-2006, 08:14 AM
Dexter already said that Atom is recording with them. Jesus fuck, he's not leaving the band. Stop the nonsense paranoia
who said anything about that?

has dex ever posted here before, and if he has, can someone post a link to the thread? srry for goin off topic
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?p=336304#post336304

bd007h
02-09-2006, 11:27 AM
who said anything about that?

[

did you by any chance read the whole first post of this thread?