PDA

View Full Version : I feel so proud *wipes tear*

Human
02-08-2006, 07:55 PM
Yesterday, when I was at PE, I saw a whole gang of "cool" guys bullying this poor kid, calling him names, making fun of him, etc. Later on, the same day, the leader of the group was bullying a kid in a wheelchair, and harrassing him, same things as the other kid. I felt awful. She PE teacher refused to do anything, so, today, I went to the counselor and told her. She was all like "this can't be tolerated! We must punish this child!" so she gave my a paper to write down exactly what happened, and that's what I'm doing. yayz! All thanks to me, this brat is going to get a taste of his own medicine. He's awful! Bullying a poor helpless kid in a wheel chair...terrible. I feel like I did something really good today, and I just had to share it with you guys. Oh, and, who's missed me? I hardly ever go on anymore...

JohnnyNemesis
02-08-2006, 07:58 PM
That's pretty nice of you.

You're such a sweetheart. That means a lot coming from me, seeing as how I used to find you intolerable.

Human
02-08-2006, 08:00 PM
Thankyou! I'm glad to know that I'm not intolerable. =) haha, tomorrow I'm probably going to get alot of bullying for sticking up for two major nerds, ah well, it's all worth it. For some odd reason I'm extremely excited about participating in a hearing as a "witness to the crime"/ "lawyer".

Mota Boy
02-08-2006, 08:04 PM
Hmmmm, on one hand it's good to stand up for the little guy (especially since he can't stand up for himself), but on the other hand, ratting on kids is betraying a playground code. If he was physically abusing the kid, then that's one thing, but if he was just being a dick... I don't know how much you'll accomplish by bringing the administration into this beyond redirecting the kid's harrassment towards yourself.

barangatang
02-08-2006, 08:06 PM
Props to you for doing the right thing, but I'd prepare for a lot of teasing tomorrow.

And what poor bastard teases kids in wheelchairs?

Jebus
02-08-2006, 08:08 PM
ah, I wonder what would happen if all this happened in Recess(the cartoon). Human would probably be exiled or something.

Human= Randall

All About Eve
02-08-2006, 08:08 PM
Randall = ghey selloutz.

Jebus
02-08-2006, 08:09 PM
Human = Randall = ghey selloutz = not tru punx!

Homer
I agree with Mota Boy (but really, who doesn't?). This won't really do anything, but make the kid start going after you. But yes, it is the right thing to do. So uh... good for you.

barangatang
I remember always feeling sorry for randall. I guess I'm just a pussy.

WebDudette
I made fun of a kid in a wheelchair for about three months. Of course he was my best friend and he just broken his leg.

Human
02-09-2006, 03:47 PM
haha, I'm nothing like that kid...haha. I just find it hard to sit and watch a big group of bullies harrass two poor kids that don't even deserve it. There is a difference between looking for people disobeying rules, and seeing kids being bullied, and trying to help. A huge difference.

alistair13
02-09-2006, 03:53 PM
that sucks, kinda. i've never seen someone that sick that they bully a kid in a frickin weelchair.

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-09-2006, 05:38 PM
I applaud you for doing it, I really do, but it won't accomplish anything. If the bullies were really that scared of the administration they wouldn't even be bullying. They'll just start bullying you instead.

I think you said once you've been to a lot of different schools because you get teased and bullied all the time - it's stuff like this that gets you bullied. Harsh truth, and I wish it wasn't so, but it is. This is going to put you in the spotlight for aaaaall the wrong reasons.

Jebus
02-09-2006, 08:35 PM
so you stopped being home schooled?

Paint_It_Black
02-10-2006, 07:01 AM
You did the right thing. Yet it's unlikely to make a bit of difference, unfortunately. Just be prepared for that. When I was in high school, if I witnessed something like that I'd go over and bully the fucking bullies. I loved bullying bullies. They understand that. It gets results, and it's oh so enjoyable. Of course, I understand you probably can't take that approach. I miss high school.

Endymion
02-10-2006, 08:22 AM
they'll probably light wheely on fire because of you.

reader
02-10-2006, 08:51 AM
If your name isn't revealed nothing will happen. Good job.

JoY
02-10-2006, 08:55 AM
serves him right. it's sometimes hard to find the guts to stand up against people like that. especially if they're not turned against you. yet. either way, fine job. I hope he gets expelled for a good few days, then at least it might've been usefull.

T-6005
02-10-2006, 09:33 AM
It's suspension if it's only for a few days. Expulsion is permanent.

Rocky-girl
02-10-2006, 11:39 AM
Yes, you're a Real Man! Now I feel that there are many good people in the world!

wheelchairman
02-10-2006, 11:48 AM
Aw, poor wheelchairman.
It was not fun. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Izacam1/snoop.gif