PDA

View Full Version : OMG Noodles Uncle!!!

Ryder1234
02-08-2006, 09:02 PM
OMG my friend said he met noodles's uncle and his name was david somthin (wasserman)

Ryder1234
02-08-2006, 09:09 PM
im talkin to him on msn and hes sayin that they made three new songs and im waitin to see their names (if he knows)

Homer
02-08-2006, 09:11 PM
OHMGUE!!!11 i totaly belev u!111

TRU PUNX!!1

The only way to be convincing is to actually post the conversation you are having with him... but even then, it still wouldn't be THAT convincing.

Ryder1234
02-08-2006, 09:16 PM
i luv jubjub so much i huged her 107 times in a day i luv jubjub my name is penguoino says:
i met noodles uncle
KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
who is he
i luv jubjub so much i huged her 107 times in a day i luv jubjub my name is penguoino says:
david somethingg
KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
YOU MET NOODLES UNCLE

KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
WHERE ?

hell
near my house
KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
OMG how do u know it was him
i said to him l like noodles and then hes like im his uncle
KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
OMG, w were u talking to him
ath
KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
???

at
vkggfkyljjhfdghjdjfjjjjjj
hgh d hdh dh c c n
KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
was his last name w erman (i had to put
i t nk o

KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
wasserman i mean
o et ng like t t
KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
kool, did he say anythin about the offspring like ther new album soon
no
KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
damn, any mention about him in a band
no
KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
what else he say then
he aid t t t ade 3 ne ong
KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
like what
he dident ay
KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
damn
KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
what else
KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
where were u tho

KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
where were u and what else he say
not ng
lay boy
KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
where were u exactly
in front of sports traders

well, bit confusing, but thats it

bd007h
02-08-2006, 09:20 PM
Oh yeah, THAT's convincing :rolleyes:

Homer
02-08-2006, 09:21 PM
So basically that explains nothing. Don't believe him unless he gets you actual proof. If he really met him, he would've atleast have been sure that his last name was Wasserman. Also, tell your friend that he should take an extra second to write understandable english.

Ryder1234
02-08-2006, 09:22 PM
^^ let me guess, sarcasm

Ryder1234
02-08-2006, 09:23 PM
no he was usin emocond and hes got all these letters so it didnt show the emocons

WebDudette
02-08-2006, 09:25 PM
I wouldn't believe him. And is English his native language or yours for that matter?

bd007h
02-08-2006, 09:25 PM
^^ let me guess, sarcasm

no, I always roll my eyes when I'm serious :rolleyes:

Llamas
02-08-2006, 09:32 PM
that was the worst conversation I've ever read. on both writers' accounts. and that's bullshit that I wouldn't believe for two seconds.

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
02-08-2006, 09:34 PM
Why would Noodles' uncle even tell your friend about the new songs, even if his uncle did know about them making 3 new songs...

Drummerguy123
02-08-2006, 09:35 PM
I think that just for reading that IM conversation, everyone in this forum just got a little dumber. Even the Martians couldn't wthstand braindamage like that. *puts on tin foil hat*

Ryder1234
02-08-2006, 09:36 PM
well hes offline so i cant ask him now

( oh and i want to know how to post a quote in your signature)

bd007h
02-08-2006, 09:37 PM
*puts on tin foil hat*

HAHAHAHAHA

bd007h
02-08-2006, 09:38 PM

If you weren't mentally retarded you could figure it out for yourself.

Homer
02-08-2006, 09:39 PM
well hes offline so i cant ask him now

Press quote on the post you want, copy and then paste it in your signature. Easy peasey.... lemon squeesy.

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
02-08-2006, 10:48 PM
*puts on tin foil hat*

"Oh my god, he's right!"
*Joins in.*

Drummerguy123
02-08-2006, 10:50 PM
"Oh my god, he's right!"
*Joins in.*

I think I might have started something here...

Hypodermic_89
02-09-2006, 12:23 AM
Why didn't you tell him to give Noodles a call!?!?!??!?!?!?

offspring_freak_3
02-09-2006, 01:41 AM
OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOODZ!!!!!111111 I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!!1111 :eek:

:rolleyes:

pretty_fly_white_guy858
02-09-2006, 05:32 AM
ZOMG!!!!!!1111!!one!

Lithuanian Offspring
02-09-2006, 09:15 AM
i et n dle unc.
KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
what?

i met noodles uncle
KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
who is he
david somethingg
KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
YOU MET NOODLES UNCLE

KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
WHERE ?

hell
near my house
KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
OMG how do u know it was him
i sai to him l like nodle and then hes like im his uncle
KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
OMG, w were u talking to him
ath
KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
???

at
vkggfkyljjhfdghjdjfjjjjjj
hgh d hdh dh c c n
KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
was his last name w erman (i had to put
i t nk o

KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
wasserman i mean
o et ng like t t
KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
kool, did he say anythin about the offspring like ther new album soon
no
KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
damn, any mention about him in a band
no
KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
what else he say then
he aid t t t ade 3 ne ong
KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
like what
he dident ay
KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
damn
KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
what else
KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
where were u tho

KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
where were u and what else he say
not ng
lay boy
KILL THE PRESIDENT says:
where were u exactly
in front of sports traders

well, bit confusing, but thats it
I wish you could learn how to write. Do you go to school? You and your friend seem to be very retarded.

punker
02-09-2006, 09:20 AM
that's stupid, how did he know he was noodles uncle if he doesnt even remember the last name?