PDA

View Full Version : Very first Conan episode

Homer
02-08-2006, 09:25 PM
Yeah, so I just found this today on YouTube. It's the entire first episode of Late Night with Conan O'Brien, starring Jon Goodman and Drew Barrymore (however you spell it). Also, Andy Richter is there! Thank you YouTube! Is there anything on that site you can't find?

http://www.youtube.com/w/Late-Night-With-Conan-O%27Brien?v=dSGgFCniQqs&search=Late%20Night%20with%20Conan%20O%27Brien

There you go.

Also, the opening sketch is pretty funny. But the comedic material before the guests come out is pretty craptacular. It's a sketch of "Actual Items".

Preocupado
02-08-2006, 09:34 PM
Fuck x 1000

my connection speed is horribly low right now, but i was actually willing to roll it up a little more to download the first episode of Conan.... THE BARBARIAN

Conan O'Brien... who the fuck is that?

Homer
02-08-2006, 09:37 PM
Conan The Barbarian? Lollergasm! Oh come on, how could you not know who Conan O'Brien is? He has a late night show on NBC... hence the name Late Night with Conan O'Brien.

Jebus
02-08-2006, 09:38 PM
this is wack. it stopped loading after the intro. :(

Homer
02-08-2006, 09:40 PM
Hmm... it's either because you have firewall, or it's because I'm still loading it right now. I've been loading it for about almost 2 hours now.

Vera
02-09-2006, 02:01 AM
Methinks Conan's improved over the years. I remember when I started watching, he still had Andy on and it was good times then but I saw clips of the earliest episodes and eh, not on.

I started watching just as Andy left, though. Kind of a shame, I never got to truly know what Conan was like with Andy.

Jebus
02-09-2006, 07:38 AM
He had such a cute giggle back then.