PDA

View Full Version : Get away from the door...NIGGA!

XYlophonetreeZ
02-08-2006, 10:49 PM
Fuckin' A!!!

Nigger vs. NIGGAAAAAA! (http://www.whas11.com/sharedcontent/VideoPlayer/videoPlayer.php?vidId=49293&catId=49)

HornyPope
02-08-2006, 10:50 PM
The title alone made me pause Zeppelin' and check out the video.

I hope the decision will not come back to haunt me.

T-6005
02-08-2006, 10:51 PM
Wow. The N word, eh?

That N word. Listen to that. N word.

EDIT - fucking kill me. I'm so unfunny right now.

HornyPope
02-08-2006, 10:54 PM
I love it how they say "it may offend some people". That's a euphemism for "nigga, turn off the TV"".

HornyPope
02-08-2006, 11:02 PM
"He said it first. He said it first".

Then they proceed to spell out N-I-G-G-E-R on the network.

Now I understand some of you don't find my comments funny. But think about this: I have had cable TV for maybe two months at most in my life*. Ever. This... stuff... coming out of the announcers... mouth... is.... shocking. To say the least. I'm appaled there's at all an audience for this stuff. And not because it's particulary stupid--because if it was really stupid, it would be no more than a rotten apple and everyone would acknowledge it and pass on. But because this has become the norm of news reporting all over north america, from the few clips that I caught, and everyone finds it entierly habitual and acceptable, and this complecity scares me... OH WHY IS THERE AN AUDIENCE FOR THIS?

God hates me more than he hates fags. :(

*- watched some shows at friends' place, and downloaded fractions of some series off the net... but that's it.

The shadow
02-08-2006, 11:03 PM
I laughed everytime they said ¨the N word¨.

XYlophonetreeZ
02-08-2006, 11:10 PM
I just laughed at the dude's explanation. I mean, he actually bothered to make signs as visual aids to understand the difference between "nigger" and "nigga." And just to clarify, he made sure to write "TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WORDS." Plus his whole spew about "Nigga what. Nigga PLEEASE! Can a nigga borrow a pencil?" was just hilarious.

The shadow
02-08-2006, 11:14 PM
JohnnyNemesis has not seen this thread yet, apparently.

HornyPope
02-08-2006, 11:18 PM
I just laughed at the dude's explanation. I mean, he actually bothered to make signs as visual aids to understand the difference between "nigger" and "nigga." And just to clarify, he made sure to write "TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WORDS." Plus his whole spew about "Nigga what. Nigga PLEEASE! Can a nigga borrow a pencil?" was just hilarious.

Yeah and it makes for its own part of the comedy... tres funny etc etc... but see, his idiocy is acceptable. He's just pulling strings to save face. But what excuse does the media have for presenting the story?

But anyways, i'm ranting.

XYlophonetreeZ
02-08-2006, 11:25 PM
I dunno, they did say it was the longest suspension by a teacher ever in that school, so I guess it made for a decent local news story. Did they need to show the whole Nigger vs. Nigga part? Probably not. But I don't see any harm in presenting the story. Maybe they sensed its potential as an Internet comic legend.

HornyPope
02-08-2006, 11:29 PM
No, I understand why they did it--there's an audience that enjoys those stories. What I don't understand, and neither does any one of us probably, is why is there a demographic in America that watches this crap?

I mean it's not a few, lame, stupid individuals anymore who incidently get off goat secks. It's a whole demographic with a similar line of thinking.

Preocupado
02-08-2006, 11:30 PM
So, they didn't say the N word because it is obviously ultrageous (mmmmmmhm). I'm guessing it's like saying someone is a son of a bitch. But they did show the paper with the N word written on it, wich means that they're implying that all n.....s are illiterate. Oh my fucking God!

T-6005
02-08-2006, 11:40 PM
It's alright - you reversed the bad luck by implying that they're all literate.

arak0r
02-08-2006, 11:47 PM
www.wimp.com/moment/ is far better

Jebus
02-09-2006, 12:13 AM
This reminds me of this giant controversy my former US History teacher was in when he was accused of being a racist for saying nigger a while back. Some black parents hired a black reporter to interview him. It's quite a cute story.
http://www.salon.com/mwt/feature/2001/02/14/love_marriage/index.html

Nigga PLEEASE! Can a nigga borrow a pencil?" was just hilarious.
YES! best part of the whole thing. I'm still chuckling.

Endymion
02-09-2006, 01:12 AM
i fucking love his "Nigger/Nigga -- TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WORDS!" signs. i would love to know what he did before to get suspended.

and the guy strikes me as more of an idiot than a racist.

XYlophonetreeZ
02-09-2006, 01:48 AM
i would love to know what he did before to get suspended.
I was curious too, so I did a little googling and found out that he "directed a student to place a sign on another students back that said, 'I am gay.' Afterwards, he was assigned to non-instructional duties pending the investigation and he was not supposed to return to Southern High School. The next day he ignored the order and went to Southern anyway. Shortly afterwards, Dawson refused to turn in his grade book to investigators. Dawson was suspended for five days without pay and had to go through an employee assistance program. Dawson also had a letter of reprimand that same year for selling candy to his students."

Yeah, this guy should have been banned from teaching years ago. My source? The unofficial Opie and Anthony message board. (http://wackbag.com/showthread.php?p=828589#post828589)

arak0r
02-09-2006, 02:31 AM
This reminds me of this giant controversy my former US History teacher was in when he was accused of being a racist for saying nigger a while back. Some black parents hired a black reporter to interview him. It's quite a cute story.

hah. quite amusing, nice too.

Mota Boy
02-09-2006, 02:52 AM
But what excuse does the media have for presenting the story?
All news is designed to grab ratings by showing controversy and action and frightening statistics YOU SHOULD KNOW! CNN does it, FOX does it, MSNBC does it... but this is local news in what I'm only assuming is a fairly rural area, so they don't have much going on. Who really gives a shit what the city council is doing? That's the job of the papers, where you can easily page over it. When there's a controversy you can blow up in your own back yard, then that's really something. And when it's over an age-old issue like race or exploitation, then you've just hit pay dirt. Local news is boring as hell.

reader
02-09-2006, 03:17 AM
I love it how they say "it may offend some people". That's a euphemism for "nigga, turn off the TV"".

The funniest thing is they had a black woman do the report. Otherwise it would be racist.

Paint_It_Black
02-09-2006, 04:50 AM
The guy's an idiot. The nigga's an idiot. The news team are idiots. Idiocy is a pandemic.

T-6005
02-09-2006, 06:19 AM

That story was hilarious. Way to be overdramatic before the story's even started.

Jebus
02-09-2006, 05:09 PM
the picture might very well be the best part of it all.

http://images.salon.com/mwt/feature/2001/02/14/love_marriage/story.jpg

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-09-2006, 05:19 PM
the picture might very well be the best part of it all.

http://images.salon.com/mwt/feature/2001/02/14/love_marriage/story.jpg

that is soo cute

I found all the stories to be funny... but also pathetic. If I saw 50 Cent walking down the street I wouldn't go "Can I have your autograph, nigga?".

nieh
02-09-2006, 05:39 PM
That's only because you have no street cred.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-09-2006, 05:41 PM
That's only because you have no street cred.

well... would you?

Jebus
02-09-2006, 05:51 PM
well... would you?
mos def he could. Nieh knows not one, but two black people.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-09-2006, 05:52 PM
mos def he could. Nieh knows not one, but two black people.

dang... I only know... 1 and a half

Endymion
04-10-2006, 05:58 PM
remix (http://www.csulb.edu/~rjames/niggaplease.mp3), foo!

Paint_It_Black
04-10-2006, 07:46 PM
Freakin' awesome.

T-6005
04-10-2006, 09:15 PM
remix (http://www.csulb.edu/~rjames/niggaplease.mp3), foo!
Nigga please!

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-11-2006, 07:45 AM
Fuckin' hell, that's awesome.

Mannen som blev en gris
04-11-2006, 12:52 PM
Haha, I love it. "Can a nigga borrow a pencil?". Awesome. Too bad things like these never happen here. There's a basketball-like sport/game here called Nigger, so everyone grows up with that word. Although there were a lot of people who started bitching about the ice-cream Nogger Black. And apparently they didn't like the one called 88 either. Uh... yeah. Niggaaaaah.