PDA

View Full Version : This is messed up...

adombomb222
02-09-2006, 04:44 PM
Ok riding my book home today something happened. My freind Scott and Ty were runing down the sidewalk (happens to be a hill), and Ty trips and the scoot falls over into the fence and breaks it, and the guy yells at him.

Well like any normal person he ran down to the gas station, and a fewmins later the guy in a truck comes speeding down the road and turns in to the gas station, stops right infront of Scott and everyone else. he yells some more crap, and then says he goning to call the cops. Well scoot said it was an acident and that he has money on him to pay for a fince borad. I mean he broke one fince borad, and this guy still calls the cops. Well i tell Scott that theres no way im letting him get in troble for some acident, the guy was saying that Scoot kicked in his fince.

So like 20 mins later the cop cars pulls in, the driver and his partner starts to talk to the guy. When their finished the driver asks Scott to come talk to him, and the partner asks me to talk to him. So i strat to ride my bike over to him and he said get off my bike, so i did then he walked my over away from everyone else and told me to face strait do look at anyone else just talk to him. Ok so he starts giveing me this long lecture, after i tell him what i saw.

So in this lecture he tells me that just for this guy he has come to talk to kids "this many times" and holds up his hands showing the number 7 with his fingers. Then he asks me "do you think this is funny, why are you laughting with you buddys back there?" and i said "Were not laughting". He then asked, "Well why are you saying this is stupid and stuff?" and i said to him "Its stupid because that guy thinks that all kids from the middle school do this, and plus he got mad and Scott even said he'd pay for it.". ok this is the part that made me really made, he said, "The only reason a kid that age would have that much money, the only reason i can think of is because he's selling dope.".

Maybe because its who i am, but this is something that made me really mad, i mean he has no right to assume that Scott would ever sell dope! scott has a job for God's sake! Jesus Christ, i want so bad to say something around the lines of, "What in Gods name is your problem, yea he has a lot of money on him, he has a damn job! I can't belive that you would even think that!" i was so ready to go all out on that cop, im a person that belives that it really rong to assume, not know. I mean come on isn't there a law agisnt something like that, and drugs? I know Scott he'd never sell dope or any drugs for that matter. and for that cop to think that just cause he has a lot of money doesnt mean he sells DRUGS.

If you know any law aginst this plz tell me, i feel like doing something but i dont know what. oh yea and this cop was kinda yelling at me and he was really close to me, it was ocward, felt like i was being interagated.

[Split into paragraphs by TUNB because original writer is too much of an idiot to do it himself. and then put back by me cause i like it the way i made it! plz dont mess with my writing, if i wanted it in paragraphs i would have worten it in paragraphs. and when people translate a book, they dont call the writer an idiot because they hadnt know how to write or speak in english. thank you veary much, plz to anyone that doesnt like my writing never change it no matter how bad it is, thanks again.]

(split into paragraphs again, this time by Rag Doll, so it's easier to read. if you want people to read your thread and comment on that instead of how your thread is written, please consider writing in paragraphs)

nieh
02-09-2006, 04:47 PM
....tpkyl?

alistair13
02-09-2006, 04:49 PM
cops can be dicks; lots of them try to piss you off so they can arrest you just for acting out in anger or whatever. and buddy, you should learn english a little better. it was an interesting story, but hard to understand.

0r4ng3
02-09-2006, 05:04 PM
Oh, my eyes, how they bleed.

Actually, I kind of agree with you. If the kid agreed to pay for it, I don't see why the guy would call the cops.

Human
02-09-2006, 05:21 PM
That's terrible. I think your parents should sue, or that kid's parents should no matter how over rated and stupid that sounds.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-09-2006, 05:25 PM
I hate that... I was with my friends at an art fair and we were all sitting around drinking lemonade and this lady walks by and says to her husband "Looks at those potheads." She thought we didn't hear her, I wanted to say something to the lady so bad. I am not a frickin' pothead. Read the shirt:
http://myspace-113.vo.llnwd.net/00358/31/11/358131113_m.jpg

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-09-2006, 05:27 PM
That's terrible. I think your parents should sue, or that kid's parents should no matter how over rated and stupid that sounds.

not a bad idea.... that one lady got tons of money because the flight attendent suggested she buys an extra airpane ticket for 2 seats because she might be too big for one.

XYlophonetreeZ
02-09-2006, 05:33 PM
Too long, didn't read.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-09-2006, 05:36 PM
Too long, didn't read.

Kids with friend. They are walking, kid accidently walks through and breaks fence. Guy who owns it complains, calls cops even though kid is willing to pay for it. Then the guy says the only reason he could pay for it is because he sells his dope.

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-09-2006, 06:35 PM
I had nothing else to do so I split it into paragraphs. For fuck's sake kid, the story's hard enough to read in paragraphs. As one big block of text it's nearly impossible.

kamikaze
02-09-2006, 06:36 PM
I hate that... I was with my friends at an art fair and we were all sitting around drinking lemonade and this lady walks by and says to her husband "Looks at those potheads." She thought we didn't hear her, I wanted to say something to the lady so bad. I am not a frickin' pothead. Read the shirt:
http://myspace-113.vo.llnwd.net/00358/31/11/358131113_m.jpg

Ok, that looks a lot like Isolated Fury. Like woah.

Andy
02-09-2006, 06:36 PM
I had nothing else to do so I split it into paragraphs. For fuck's sake kid, the story's hard enough to read in paragraphs. As one big block of text it's nearly impossible.
Appreciated, I was a click away from saying something about that.

Isolated Fury
02-09-2006, 06:46 PM
Ok, that looks a lot like Isolated Fury. Like woah.
NO IT DOESN'T!

Watch your tongue, madam. Watch your tongue...

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-09-2006, 06:49 PM
I like how I was called "that", lol. And I do not think "that" looks like Isolated Fury that much but you might see something.

XYlophonetreeZ
02-09-2006, 06:50 PM
Kids with friend. They are walking, kid accidently walks through and breaks fence. Guy who owns it complains, calls cops even though kid is willing to pay for it. Then the guy says the only reason he could pay for it is because he sells his dope.
Oh no, it's not that I wanted you to abridge it for me. It's just that I didn't care.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-09-2006, 06:50 PM
[Split into paragraphs by TUNB because original writer is too much of an idiot to do it himself.]

now that wasnt very nice

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-09-2006, 06:51 PM
now that wasnt very nice

Sense my tone. Does it look like I was trying to be nice?

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-09-2006, 06:53 PM
Sense my tone. Does it look like I was trying to be nice?

No... but I feel like you are my king. I don't know if that is a good thing or not.

Andy
02-09-2006, 06:54 PM
No... but I feel like you are my king. I don't know if that is a good thing or not.
Sounds mildly homo-erotic if you ask me.

kamikaze
02-09-2006, 06:54 PM
NO IT DOESN'T!

Watch your tongue, madam. Watch your tongue...

Yes, it does. The face/neck completely look like you. The hair's a lot nicer than yours, though...

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-09-2006, 07:00 PM

And as such, you should know I'm rarely nice to people who don't deserve it.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-09-2006, 07:32 PM
And as such, you should know I'm rarely nice to people who don't deserve it.

I think I noticed.

adombomb222
02-09-2006, 08:37 PM
i worte it how i liked it, plz never change it again. i dont care how hard it is to read, and yes i know its hard to read, but i have been reading Dante's inferno, and thats really hard and confusing.....

ruroken
02-09-2006, 08:49 PM
You're an idiot.
Your story sucked hard.
I didn't read it, because it was impossible to read without getting a headache.
Your sig is too long, and it sucks, too.
Finally, your reason for putting it back the way you wrote it is really, really stupid. Because when people translate a book, they change the language.

Edit: Also, nobody cares what you're reading, as it has nothing to do with how impossible it is to read your crap-story. And you dun know anything about language arts, so stfu.

XYlophonetreeZ
02-09-2006, 08:53 PM
i worte it how i liked it, plz never change it again. i dont care how hard it is to read, and yes i know its hard to read, but i have been reading Dante's inferno, and thats really hard and confusing.....
Dear God. I mean, wow.

coke_a holic
02-09-2006, 08:54 PM
Does anyone else feel the need to cut themselves upon entrance to this thread?

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-09-2006, 08:55 PM
Does anyone else feel the need to cut themselves upon entrance to this thread?

I'm not the cut myself kind of guy, but if I was, chances are I would.

Paint_It_Black
02-10-2006, 04:15 AM
Ok riding my book home today something happened.

I stopped reading at that point. I have an overabundance of time, yet spending any on this guy still manages to feel like an inexcusable waste.

Hux
02-10-2006, 04:35 AM
Thank god for the summary, was too confusing as a big chunk.

Andy
02-10-2006, 04:38 AM
Anyone else want to slap this guy?

Paint_It_Black
02-10-2006, 04:39 AM
Yes, but I thought it was just a random violent impulse. Now you make me see it may have been justified this time.

Andy
02-10-2006, 04:45 AM
Very much justified. As an old man would say "I'll show him a bloody inferno". Or whatever. I mean, defending your lousy English by claiming that you're reading Dante? Come on!

Little_Miss_1565
02-10-2006, 04:46 AM
and when people translate a book, they dont call the writer an idiot because they hadnt know how to write or speak in english. ]

...except your first language is English, and you couldn't even manage to follow even the most cursory guidelines, so the translation simile doesn't wash.

and yes i know its hard to read, but i have been reading Dante's inferno, and thats really hard and confusing.....

Well, pat yourself on the back. Dante wrote the Inferno in terza rima--everything broken up into three-line stanzas! Yet you get upset about someone making your story easier to read?

ruroken
02-10-2006, 08:36 AM
Everybody's just repeating what I said. Have you all ignore listed me or something?

Paint_It_Black
02-10-2006, 08:48 AM
Everybody's just repeating what I said. Have you all ignore listed me or something?

Boy, don't go giving us any ideas.

adombomb222
02-10-2006, 03:35 PM
why are we talking about my writing? i know how dante writes, im not stupid. ok, were talking about cops here, NOT ME! Im just saying its kinda rude to changes someones writing and then call them an idiot, thats why i changed it back, who ever the hell changed it just pissed me off, and yes its much easry to read in paragraphs, but dont call me an idiot just cause i didnt feel like writing correctly. you would like someone changeing your writing and then calling you stupid because you did it in-correct, because your writing isnt to their standers. Damn you ill write how ever the hell i want to, if you dont like dont read it, i worte that cause i think what that cop said was really messed up, we only started talking about my writing when someone changed it. plz get back on topic, and if you have anything to say write me in a private message. cause im sick of people useing threads to make personal attcks!

Hux
02-10-2006, 03:43 PM
why are we talking about my writing? i know how dante writes, im not stupid. ok, were talking about cops here, NOT ME! Im just saying its kinda rude to changes someones writing and then call them an idiot, thats why i changed it back, who ever the hell changed it just pissed me off, and yes its much easry to read in paragraphs, but dont call me an idiot just cause i didnt feel like writing correctly. you would like someone changeing your writing and then calling you stupid because you did it in-correct, because your writing isnt to their standers. Damn you ill write how ever the hell i want to, if you dont like dont read it, i worte that cause i think what that cop said was really messed up, we only started talking about my writing when someone changed it. plz get back on topic, and if you have anything to say write me in a private message. cause im sick of people useing threads to make personal attcks!
You've done it again. Don't make it so big, split it up. Maybe like this:

"why are we talking about my writing? i know how dante writes, im not stupid. ok, were talking about cops here, NOT ME!

Im just saying its kinda rude to changes someones writing and then call them an idiot, thats why i changed it back, who ever the hell changed it just pissed me off, and yes its much easry to read in paragraphs, but dont call me an idiot just cause i didnt feel like writing correctly. you would like someone changeing your writing and then calling you stupid because you did it in-correct, because your writing isnt to their standers.

Damn you ill write how ever the hell i want to, if you dont like dont read it, i worte that cause i think what that cop said was really messed up, we only started talking about my writing when someone changed it.

plz get back on topic, and if you have anything to say write me in a private message. cause im sick of people useing threads to make personal attcks!"

Now, if you want, get back on topic, but if you're ever gonna post again, try to think about paragrapghs. It's not that hard.

adombomb222
02-10-2006, 03:46 PM
God damn it.... fine ill try to paragraph next time i write something long.

Does that make you all happy?

Hux
02-10-2006, 03:47 PM
Yes, it will make me and a lot of other people happy. Now keep it that way.

adombomb222
02-10-2006, 03:53 PM
Whatever....

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-10-2006, 04:12 PM
And try not to write something too long, people won't want to read it all.

darko
02-10-2006, 04:31 PM
And try not to right something too long, people won't want to read it all.

aye and read over it for spelling

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-10-2006, 04:32 PM
aye and read over it for spelling

I can't believe I just did that

Hux
02-10-2006, 04:35 PM
Haha, I just realised the right. Didn't notice it until now :p . But I'm sure darko also meant adombomb222 because the spelling and grammar is shit.

darko
02-10-2006, 04:36 PM
Haha, I just realised the right. Didn't notice it until now :p . But I'm sure darko also meant adombomb222 because the spelling and grammar is shit.

I did mean Adombomb222

neocon58
02-10-2006, 04:43 PM
[Split into paragraphs by TUNB because original writer is too much of an idiot to do it himself. and then put back by me cause i like it the way i made it! plz dont mess with my writing, if i wanted it in paragraphs i would have worten it in paragraphs. and when people translate a book, they dont call the writer an idiot because they hadnt know how to write or speak in english. thank you veary much, plz to anyone that doesnt like my writing never change it no matter how bad it is, thanks again.]

You twat. I now refuse to read your post, or care about what you have to say.

adombomb222
02-10-2006, 04:57 PM
what the hell dont you damn assholes not understand about "get back on topic"?
And i know i cant spell veary well, if it pisses you off change it! i dont care anymore, paragraph it or what ever! just get off my god damned back. DAMN YOU ALL!

Rag Doll
02-10-2006, 04:59 PM
why are we talking about my writing?

if you had just left it alone after TUNB changed it, or written in paragraphs in the first place, no one would be talking about your writing. hence why i changed it into paragraphs again. maybe now someone will read it and reply to it, and no longer comment on your writing. unfortunately, that is now what the entire thread is about.

Andy
02-10-2006, 05:00 PM
what the hell dont you damn assholes not understand about "get back on topic"?
We would, but it really is a very boring topic.

nieh
02-10-2006, 05:02 PM
I feel the need to point out that the following collections of letters are not words:

worten
freind
runing
fewmins
infront
goning
acident
fince (which you used at least three times in a row)
borad (which you used twice in a row)
troble
giveing
laughting (again, used twice in a row)
ocward
interagated
Theres, hadnt and doesnt (they would need a ' to become words)

There were also a few points where it looks like you put a few random letters together and accidentally made real words with them that didn't have anything to do with what you were talking about ("strait" for one).

I also feel the need to point out that your friend did not run to the gas station "like any normal person" would because a normal person wouldn't be THAT stupid, and that's saying something because I think normal people are fucking morons.

adombomb222
02-10-2006, 05:03 PM
if you had just left it alone after TUNB changed it, or written in paragraphs in the first place, no one would be talking about your writing. hence why i changed it into paragraphs again. maybe now someone will read it and reply to it, and no longer comment on your writing. unfortunately, that is now what the entire thread is about.

thanks for changeing it, but too many people in this damn world are asshole and will still comment me about my writing. there going to do it cause they know it pisses me off. they wont stop because of the fact that there are assholes and like to play with people and piss them off. most human are like that, that why all of them will be damned to Hell.

Andy
02-10-2006, 05:05 PM
Hah, I love the bitchiness in this bbs

adombomb222
02-10-2006, 05:06 PM
I feel the need to point out that the following collections of letters are not words:

worten
freind
runing
fewmins
infront
goning
acident
troble
giveing
ocward
interagated

There were also a few points where it looks like you put a few random letters together and accidentally made real words with them that didn't have anything to do with what you were talking about ("strait" for one).

I also feel the need to point out that your friend did not run to the gas station "like any normal person" would because a normal person wouldn't be THAT stupid, and that's saying something because I think normal people are fucking morons.

see what the hell did i tell you?

last part of you post, any normal teenager if that makes you feel better. and the guy yelled "you little asshole!". would you have just stood there? Hell no you can say you would, but ill bet you wouldnt. cause you wouldnt know till you were in the sitiutaion.

nieh
02-10-2006, 05:10 PM
Most "averager teenagers" would only run from the guy if they broke it on purpose. Younger kids would run regardless, but teenagers tend to be a bit brighter.

adombomb222
02-10-2006, 05:11 PM
Most "averager teenagers" would only run from the guy if they broke it on purpose. Younger kids would run regardless, but teenagers tend to be a bit brighter.

Not if the guy with a deep voice says "hey you little asshole!"

darko
02-10-2006, 05:14 PM
Not if the guy with a deep voice says "hey you little asshole!"

Don't think the guy's voice has anything to do with it.

adombomb222
02-10-2006, 05:17 PM
Don't think the guy's voice has anything to do with it.

whatever, ok im saying most people would run, and then again some people would stay there and say sorry or whatever. but scott ran ok, that is what he did. i dont know what was going though his head be what ever it was it made him run. Ty got up and ran too.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-10-2006, 06:13 PM
Hah, I love the bitchiness in this bbs

Haha, that was well said and is fun to watch.

neocon58
02-10-2006, 10:07 PM
thanks for changing it, but too many people in this damn world are assholes and will still comment me about my writing. They're going to do it cause they know it pisses me off. they won't stop because of the fact that there are assholes and like to play with people and piss them off. most humans are like that, that's why all of them will be damned to Hell.

Other things you should consider prior to posting again are capital letters at beginning of posts, and your grammar.

u r gud at grama, isn't it?

Paint_It_Black
02-11-2006, 02:02 AM

worten
freind
runing
fewmins
infront
goning
acident
troble
giveing
ocward
interagated

Quoted for god damn motherfucking brilliance.