PDA

View Full Version : senior members

offspringer24
02-11-2006, 02:00 AM
has anyone noticed the ignorance of some senior members on these boards (not all tho) they are rude and very thick! they slag off alot of offspring fans cos they dont spend there fuckin lives on the internet! well let me tell you something guy's ive been into the offspring for 12yrs now and ive been to see em about 10/11 times im a huge fan but im getting sick of some you replying to some genuine threads with your sarcasm you are sad lonely people and nobody wants to speak to you so if you dont like the thread DONT FUCKIN REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!

punk_riOt
02-11-2006, 02:30 AM
Trying to think of sarcasm.....hmm....no i got nothing.

You're a dick.

el_monkey
02-11-2006, 02:37 AM
has anyone noticed the ignorance of some senior members on these boards (not all tho) they are rude and very thick! they slag off alot of offspring fans cos they dont spend there fuckin lives on the internet! well let me tell you something guy's ive been into the offspring for 12yrs now and ive been to see em about 10/11 times im a huge fan but im getting sick of some you replying to some genuine threads with your sarcasm you are sad lonely people and nobody wants to speak to you so if you dont like the thread DONT FUCKIN REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!

exactly my point of view

Hypodermic_89
02-11-2006, 02:57 AM

I totally agree.

YODAvid
02-11-2006, 03:41 AM

i totally agree... i hope you didnt mean me though... well i dont post THAT many times anyway....

Dexter_H
02-11-2006, 03:58 AM
Trying to think of sarcasm.....hmm....no i got nothing.

You're a dick.
Dick head.

darko
02-11-2006, 04:06 AM
and let the ripping begin......

H1T_That
02-11-2006, 04:13 AM
thisd thread will totally provoke a noobs vs senior members war.

i personally agree with you, some of the seniors here are dicks, however, a lot of the noobs are too.

this thread will do nothing to make people less bitchy/sarcastic or whatever, youre wasting your time.

Dexter_H
02-11-2006, 05:02 AM
I agree with it, unless the thread deserves a flogging.

Llamas
02-11-2006, 05:16 AM
off topic...?

Dexter_H
02-11-2006, 05:19 AM
not really

offspringer24
02-11-2006, 05:42 AM
i probably agree with you hit that it wont solve anything i was just letting my frustrations out i guess

endlesst0m
02-11-2006, 08:42 AM

its funnier to reply, and make fun of whoever started the thread.

pretty_fly_white_guy858
02-11-2006, 09:04 AM
thisd thread will totally provoke a noobs vs senior members war.

i personally agree with you, some of the seniors here are dicks, however, a lot of the noobs are too.

this thread will do nothing to make people less bitchy/sarcastic or whatever, youre wasting your time.

Exactly .

punker
02-11-2006, 09:52 AM
being senior member or not, doesnt have anything to do whit being a dick or not

Sin Studly
02-11-2006, 10:36 AM
But many of us are offspring fans. Smash is a great song. "I'm not a trendy asshole"

Drummerguy123
02-11-2006, 10:38 AM
exactly my point of view

said the senior member...

That_Guy91
02-11-2006, 01:03 PM
I've almost always found n00bs more annoying than senior members, mainly because senior members tend to be more articulate. Also, they don't randomly throw in the word "ignorant".

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
02-11-2006, 01:41 PM
It's true, we seniors are much better, now shut your mouth and get 100 posts. :)

lol, just kidding, but i think ilovellamas is right, this seems off-topic and pointless

Nirushika6789
02-11-2006, 01:45 PM

Yea I kinda agree...a lot of them think that because they are here longer they are better than us...which isn't the case so...

Sin Studly
02-11-2006, 01:48 PM
I agree, the so-called "n00bs" are people too. Who are just as valuable as any other member of this forum. Why yesterday I brought this topic up while sharing a cup of mint-tea with a group of friends (mainly abos, maoris, some jews, a gypsy, and some asian folks). The debate was lively. I love those guys.

Nirushika6789
02-11-2006, 01:51 PM
I agree, the so-called "n00bs" are people too. Who are just as valuable as any other member of this forum. Why yesterday I brought this topic up while sharing a cup of mint-tea with a group of friends (mainly abos, maoris, some jews, a gypsy, and some asian folks). The debate was lively. I love those guys.
Oh I love mint tea

And cool but there has to be a catch somewhere.

Sin Studly
02-11-2006, 01:54 PM
Oh I love mint tea

And cool but there has to be a catch somewhere.
I'm going to write in my deadjournal what jerks you guys are being to me, when all I am doing is being nice.

Nirushika6789
02-11-2006, 01:56 PM
I'm going to write in my deadjournal what jerks you guys are being to me, when all I am doing is being nice.
Yes but you can't expect us to not be suspicious...you are always such an asshole so...You gotta expect this.

It's hard to forget how you insult EVERYONE ALL THE TIME!

Camilamazed
02-11-2006, 01:56 PM

Don't tell me you're listening to LP while you're writting all this....

Nirushika6789
02-11-2006, 01:57 PM
Don't tell me you're listening to LP while you're writting all this....
If he is he needs to make suer to read this article again, that he posted.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-2025748,00.html

Sin Studly
02-11-2006, 02:00 PM
When it first came out, I purchased Hybrid Theory (LP's first album.) I also really enjoyed Limp Bizkit, KoRn, and the Kotton Mouth Kings.

Nirushika6789
02-11-2006, 02:01 PM
When it first came out, I purchased Hybrid Theory (LP's first album.) I also really enjoyed Limp Bizkit, KoRn, and the Kotton Mouth Kings.
He is trying to play us like fools now...Sin get a new gimmick!

Camilamazed
02-11-2006, 02:02 PM

*Starts crying and goes under the bed*

Apocalypse :eek:

Sin Studly
02-11-2006, 02:04 PM
Sin get a new gimmick!
Is this what Joey would sound like if he were Irish?

You people are such dicks. No wonder I act so mean all the time, as soon as I'm nice you guys attack me.

Nirushika6789
02-11-2006, 02:06 PM
Is this what Joey would sound like if he were Irish?

You people are such dicks. No wonder I act so mean all the time, as soon as I'm nice you guys attack me.
Because you are always almost mean...what with your racist jokes and what not?!

Dude, you cannot expect forgiveness right away!

I bet by the end of the week or something you will have insulted someone for no damn reason

Camilamazed
02-11-2006, 02:08 PM
Sin playing the nice guy is not funny :(

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
02-11-2006, 02:24 PM
Because you are always almost mean...what with your racist jokes and what not?!

Dude, you cannot expect forgiveness right away!

I bet by the end of the week or something you will have insulted someone for no damn reason

I think he already tried to pay me out in the '2 Questions' thread, i think he was trying to call me gay? :confused:

offspring_freak_3
02-11-2006, 02:33 PM
lmao you guys gotta keep separated :p

Gayman
02-12-2006, 07:30 AM
I won't even bother posting on this thread.

DAMN!!! I already did! I'm such an ass.... :D And I hope I'm not one of those guys that this thread is referred to. :confused:

offspringer24
02-14-2006, 05:25 AM
wot the hell are u bitches babbling on about?

Little_Miss_1565
02-14-2006, 07:48 AM
n00bsauce.

Sometimes, people are dicks on the internet. Try not to take it too seriously.