PDA

View Full Version : I cant sign up...

BIG Nicky
02-11-2006, 05:10 PM
every time i try to sign up for the mailing list (which has been alot over the past year!) I never get an email confirming my registry. I gets really frustrating and can someone tell me more about this 'problem'.

Endymion
02-11-2006, 05:16 PM
could the confirmation be being filter by a spam-blocker? if you use a web-based email (hotmail, yahoo, etc) this is fairly likely. check your "spam" or "bulk mail" folder and see if it ends up there.

BIG Nicky
02-11-2006, 05:20 PM
will do thanks :confused:

BIG Nicky
02-11-2006, 05:24 PM
wait nope still nothin. damn....

Endymion
02-11-2006, 05:39 PM
i just signed up from my gmail account and the confirmation email showed up instantly. my only guess is that it's being filtered from your inbox for some reason. the email looks like this:

do_not_reply@offspring.com
to me
More options 5:18 pm (20 minutes ago)
You must confirm your membership to join the Offspring.com Mailing List.

This is to make sure you actually subscribed to the list from this email address.

Please visit this URL to confirm: http://www.offspring.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Offspring.woa/wa/confirmEmail?id=427675

Thank you for joining the mailing list!

BIG Nicky
02-11-2006, 05:50 PM
thanks but ill worry about this another day..

Tizzalicious
02-12-2006, 12:17 AM
check your junk mail

the_GoDdEsS
02-12-2006, 12:58 AM
check your junk mail

That one sometimes solves the mysteries.

Blitz!
09-16-2009, 01:23 PM
Sorry for the bump but I have a question: As most of you know, I changed my account a couple of months ago and decided to register for the mailing list today. On my old account, I did register and never received a confirmation e-mail, however I was on the mailing list because I received quiet a few updates.

So, today I registered and received a confirmation e-mail *imagine my surprise* and it looked something like this, however the link is different.

i just signed up from my gmail account and the confirmation email showed up instantly. my only guess is that it's being filtered from your inbox for some reason. the email looks like this:

do_not_reply@offspring.com
you must confirm your membership to join the Offspring.com Mailing List.

This is to make sure you actually subscribed to the list from this email address.

Please visit this URL to confirm: http://www.offspring.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Offspring.woa/wa/confirmEmail?id=427675

Thank you for joining the mailing list!

When I opened the link, a blank page appeared ... what does this mean and has the confirmation taken affect or not?

holland25
09-17-2009, 01:13 AM
I don't know, but I registered 2 years ago, without any problems.