PDA

View Full Version : Who was given access to my user account last night?

Sin Studly
02-11-2006, 10:19 PM
Whoever pm's me the correct answer first gets access to my user account tonight.

You only have one guess, so make it count.

edit ; new rule. Your pm will only count if you also bump this thread, to make sure it doesn't fall off the page. The person whose already guessed doesn't have to do this (since you're wrong anyway).

Drummerguy123
02-11-2006, 10:24 PM
I thought something was weird with you.

When it first came out, I purchased Hybrid Theory (LP's first album.) I also really enjoyed Limp Bizkit, KoRn, and the Kotton Mouth Kings.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-11-2006, 10:27 PM
I sent a PM, chances are it is wrong. It was just a random person. This is my evil post, 666 posts for me.

Camilamazed
02-12-2006, 02:55 AM
That's not fair...... I WAS the ONE who said that someone found out your PW... Please, make up another excuse for this..... :rolleyes:

Sin Studly
02-12-2006, 03:01 AM
Somebody has guessed correctly. No more guesses will be accepted.

Paint_It_Black
02-12-2006, 04:31 AM
This place went insane while I was away. This, however, answers a lot. And I love the concept.

Andy
02-12-2006, 04:38 AM
I thought it was just me, thank god.

wheelchairman
02-12-2006, 04:51 AM
You and Maria are scarily similar.

Paint_It_Black
02-12-2006, 04:57 AM
You and Maria are scarily similar.

Who is that referring to?

wheelchairman
02-12-2006, 05:19 AM
Who is that referring to?
Justin. Both accounts were used by people who were not them.

Yes Richard, you and Maria are scarily similar. She has an 'r' in her first name, and so do you.

JohnnyNemesis
02-12-2006, 11:22 AM
betwixt

If you ever wonder why people call you insane, using this word is a perfect example.

JoY
02-12-2006, 11:55 AM
talking about first names, by calling me Marie you're rechristening me. you know I'm orthodox, & although baptised at 8 years of age I th-think, my first name is pure Greek. There's as much diff betwixt Marie & Maria as there is between Mary & Maria. The first is clearly Protestant or Cath, the latter is obviously Orth.

half the Catholics in the Netherlands are called Maria. even men. (as their second, third, or fourth name, so don't you worry) but.. Maria has nothing to do with Greece, as far as I can see.

JoY
02-12-2006, 12:01 PM
Isabella is also originally Spanish, Greek & Italian. if you said Kristian is originally from Scandinavia, alright, I'd agree. (because normally it's spelled Christian/Christiaan) if you said Greetje/Klaas/Piet/Gert/Riet/whatever is originally from the Netherlands, I know you'd be right. BUT however.. Maria is an extremely popular name in the bible & translated as Maria in many languages. I just don't see why it'd be Greek. it might aswell be Dutch & *that* is so unGreek, you can't even imagine.

0r4ng3
02-12-2006, 12:27 PM
If you ever wonder why people call you insane, using this word is a perfect example.
What's wrong with being betwixed? It's one of the best candy bars out there. Especially the one with peanut butter.

Italia311
02-12-2006, 12:53 PM
Yeah Maria...my mom second name...I know a million people named Maria that are italian...I think used because of the virign mary..I dunno...could be used by anyone really...

Paint_It_Black
02-12-2006, 05:42 PM
Yes Richard, you and Maria are scarily similar. She has an 'r' in her first name, and so do you.

Yeah, plus she likes showing nude pictures to 13 year old boys, and I used to
be a 13 year old boy. It's shocking, really.

wheelchairman
02-13-2006, 10:01 PM
Maria, it's purely a phonetical mistake. In Denmark the name Maria is pronouned Mari-uh while Maria is just Mari-ah. To an American, it's nearly identical. (and that is terrible transliteration,but I hope you catch my drift.)

And yes Richard, you're a sick bastard.