PDA

View Full Version : Final Destination 3

adombomb222
02-12-2006, 06:38 PM
Ok, I just saw the third Final Destination last night and I wanted to see if anyone else had seen it. And also to talk about the first 2, since the first 2 were tied into each other, and this one just mentions what happens in the last two. And because it has this factor, I like it, because the kids in the movie don’t know what happened. And they don’t talk to anyone else that has had it happen before.

Also I like the beginning because it starts out with a roller coaster crash, and I like roller coasters, however I will be riding roller coaster in the future I’m not going to be afraid that’ll crash. I like when the football player is hanging on the safety harness, that’d be scary!

And on to how all the people die! I love how the first two girls are killed! Getting fried to death would suck! And then they caught on fire! lol that was great! And then the third guys death man that would suck, car engine’s fan to his skull! Sweet! Kinda sick though. Then the football player gets killed! Ha swords cut the wires on the weights and then he all “I beat Death!”. And Smack as he pulls on the weights they smash his head! Jesus that would suck…. Cant image being in next to that guys face when those weights came smashing together! And I think the gothic chick was next, after the gothic guy was saved. God that one was the only kinda sick death. Nail gun to the back of the skull, and it wouldn’t stop! I mean the girl took like 10 nails to the head. And her hand got stuck to her face by one of the nails. Then blood started to come out her mouth. I guess it skipped the main person little sister her friend’s boyfriend and then her, cause it skipped back to the gothic kid, Haha! Got a sign to split his body in half, kinda! Yet he was flipping off the other three, he was twitching his ring finger. And then at the end they all die on a tram?

The pictures confused me, but after talking to my sister and my brother in law we have came to the conclusion, that “Death” knew that they were gonna get off the roller coaster. Because when the main charter shows her friends boyfriend the pictures of first president Lincoln and the tare is where he was shot, and the of the World Trade Center towers, the shadow of a plane is where the plane hit it. However when she shows him the picture of the people that were suppose to die on the roller coaster, it was how they would die after they got off the roller coaster, not how they would die on the roller coaster. It wouldn’t make since unless they die the same way on the roller coaster. And then after get off died the same way, therefore I think that “Death” had planed on them getting off the roller coaster.

There’s not much more to say, but then to talk about the other movies. Like when I say the first Final Destination, when I was like 6, it was the movie that made me hate scary movies for a while. That’s cause of how the guy gets his head cut off at the train tracks. In the movie theater I stood up grunted really loud crossed my hands and sat back down, and when the movie was over as we were walking out I said, “I hated that movie!” I guess it made me mad, it didn’t scar me. It made me mad because the guy got his head cut off slanted. And then his body just stood there for a while, and you could see the uneven cut on the neck. Then it showed his head and you could also see the uneven cut, it just made me mad, I’m not sure why.

In the seconded movie I love when the kid scares the crows and then that glass wall thing falls on top of him, lol it makes he knees bend the wrong way! I also like the barbed wire that cuts that one guy in 5 parts or something that was freakin cool!

So yea I wanna hear what all you people have to say about these three movies! What are you favorite parts? And why? Witch movie was the best?

Tired_Of_You
02-12-2006, 07:04 PM
Simply terrible. Like you.

lolz. I'm lame and I like that.

Sinister
02-12-2006, 07:17 PM

You can't be lame, you're a Quebecker !

adombomb222
02-12-2006, 08:52 PM

You can't be lame, you're a Quebecker !

what does this have to do with the movie?

god dammit, sometimes i can't help but think about how god damn stupid the human race really is...

Endymion
02-12-2006, 08:58 PM
sometimes i can't help but think about how god damn stupid the human race really is...
says the guy that saw final destination 3 and has a sum 41 quote in his sig.

coke_a_holic
02-12-2006, 09:18 PM
says the guy that saw final destination 3 and has a sum 41 quote in his sig.
one, two, three.

T-6005
02-12-2006, 10:54 PM
What a long and complex first post to a thread that will almost certainly fade into oblivion.

Jebus
02-12-2006, 11:04 PM
He used paragraphs! Hurray!

*still didn't read*