PDA

View Full Version : What Should I Do?

Camilamazed
02-13-2006, 04:59 PM
I got the U2 tickets today. It'll be next *Tueday*. I'm going to skip two of my classes (poor students). I'm also going to see Stones in Rio de Janeiro, which means I need to skp two groups of students in the morning (On Saturday)... I was just told that Millencolin is going to play on March 9th (Which wil be on a Tuesday) and Oasis on March 15 (Which will be on a Wednesday). Fuck, I give classes from Monday through Saturday....... Why don't they schedule the gigs on Monday........ I'm definitely going to lose my job.....

I'll probably going to miss Franz Ferdinand (They're gonna open for U2) because I'm leaving school at 7, and the gig starts at 8.......

*Dies*

Mr. Noodles
02-13-2006, 05:00 PM
I got the U2 tickets today. It'll be next *Tueday*. I'm going to skip two of my classes (poor students). I'm also going to see Stones in Rio de Janeiro, which means I need to skp two groups of students in the morning (On Saturday)... I was just told that Millencolin is going to play on March 9th (Which wil be on a Tuesday) and Oasis on March 15 (Which will be on a Wednesday). Fuck, I give classes from Monday through Saturday....... Why don't they schedule the gigs on Monday........ I'm definitely going to lose my job.....

I'll probably going to miss Franz Ferdinand (They're gonna open for U2) because I'm leaving school at 7, and the gig starts at 8.......

*Dies*

HI, CAMILA.

I don't know what you should do. :eek:

barangatang
02-13-2006, 05:01 PM
The stones still whoop-ass live, btw.

Camilamazed
02-13-2006, 05:01 PM
HI, Mr dear Noodles.

I think I'm going to give up all this and become a nun

SuperKnux
02-13-2006, 09:35 PM
Go to all the shows. Who gives a damn. It's time to rock out.

Also, don't miss Franz, dammit. I wish I could see em'.

SkunkIt
02-13-2006, 09:38 PM
Call in and say you're sick.

Icy Chic
02-13-2006, 09:44 PM
Say something's come up or there's a family emergency.