Happy Valentines Day!

I know I'm a day early.

JohnnyNemesis
02-13-2006, 04:59 PM
I think this is your longest post ever.

JoY
02-13-2006, 05:00 PM
I DON'T want to hear it.

yes, I'll be painting & decorating my boyfriend's new apartment, if you were wondering.

Camilamazed
02-13-2006, 05:00 PM
Happy Valentine's for you too. :)

Brasilians celebrate this day on June 12th.... Weird.....

Jakebert
02-13-2006, 05:03 PM
I hate Valentine's Day because it was created by greeting card companies to make money and because I'm too much of a loser to get a date.

JoY
02-13-2006, 05:05 PM
I hate Valentine's Day because it was created by greeting card companies to make money and because I'm too much of a loser to get a date.
1.) no, I'm pretty much sure that the greeting card companies didn't come up with it. or could come up with it. they just turned it into this huge issue, that obligates everyone to buy presents like mad.
2.) you're probably right about that last point.

Jakebert
02-13-2006, 05:14 PM
1.) no, I'm pretty much sure that the greeting card companies didn't come up with it. or could come up with it. they just turned it into this huge issue, that obligates everyone to buy presents like mad.
2.) you're probably right about that last point.

It was sarcasm. Most people I talk to on Valentine's Day that say that it's just a made up holiday to make money are just angry because they're ugly and can't get dates, which is strange because I'm ugly and even I have a date.

JohnnyNemesis
02-13-2006, 05:16 PM
I'm ugly, except I'm really not. And I'll be sexing like, a million girls tomorrow.

JoY
02-13-2006, 05:17 PM
It was sarcasm. Most people I talk to on Valentine's Day that say that it's just a made up holiday to make money are just angry because they're ugly and can't get dates, which is strange because I'm ugly and even I have a date.
a.) you suck at sarcasm.

that'd be all.

oh, & I agree it's sarcasm-worthy, though.

Sinister
02-13-2006, 05:23 PM
happy valentine's day. I wish I could participate in the frantic gift-buying, but I couldn't give them to anybody because of my current situation.

Jakebert
02-13-2006, 05:23 PM
It's easier when someone says it first and actually means it so I can just mock them. On this board it's hard to tell if someone's just that dumb or if they're being sarcastic.

Not Ozymandias
02-13-2006, 05:34 PM
I think this is your longest post ever.
They're all one line to me.

Valentine's Day should be raped to death. And no, I'm not single and thus bitter at everyone who isn't, it's simply a ricockulous holiday.

JohnnyNemesis
02-13-2006, 05:42 PM
And no, I'm not single and thus bitter at everyone who isn't, it's simply a ricockulous holiday.

lol, ur bittr n hate the world mayb u worship satam!!!

I call it "National Stop Treating Your Girlfriend Like Shit For Once" day.

Sinister
02-13-2006, 05:45 PM

I'd never treat a girlfriend like shit, but I know a dude who does.

AND HIS GIRLFRIEND IS STILL WITH HIM !

which shocks me. Gosh, humans are stupid.

the_offsprings_monkey
02-13-2006, 05:46 PM
For Valentines day I got my girlfriend a bear from the bearfactory and it has my voice in, and I got her a giant card.

JohnnyNemesis
02-13-2006, 05:47 PM
Was that before or after you decided to call her a slut?

And are you engaged to your new girlfriend yet? I mean, you've been together for at least two weeks, right? What are you waiting for?

the_offsprings_monkey
02-13-2006, 05:49 PM
Was that before or after you decided to call her a slut?

And are you engaged to your new girlfriend yet? I mean, you've been together for at least two weeks, right? What are you waiting for?
Nah I'll wait a little while before I do that, but she's hinting about moving in with me when I get my own place soon.

JohnnyNemesis
02-13-2006, 05:51 PM
Wow. You guys move slow. I was engaged to my girlfriend within 6 hours of meeting her.

0r4ng3
02-13-2006, 05:56 PM
So what? I'm engaged, and I don't even have a girlfriend.

You all lose.

Not Ozymandias
02-13-2006, 06:33 PM
Now I have that Outkast song stuck in my head.

When arrows don't penetrate
Cupid grabs a pistol
He aims straight for your heart
And he won't miss you

They needs to make another album. Like NOW.

JohnnyNemesis
02-13-2006, 06:35 PM
I agree. With more real hip hop on it, not this watered down pretentious pandering to the masses Andre3000 loves to do so fucking much.

[/mini rant]

Not Ozymandias
02-13-2006, 07:23 PM
I think that ship might have already sailed. Listening to The Love Below is a bit like listening to Metallica's Black Album; it's very good, but it feels like the beginning of the end.

Not Ozymandias
02-13-2006, 07:25 PM
No, you don't want to show weakness. If you stop giving her a punch to the uterus every time she gives you lip she's liable to thing you've gone soft.

All About Eve
02-13-2006, 07:33 PM
I hate how people make it as such a big deal, not because I'm single. Which I am. Very Single. Single......

Panzerfaust92
02-13-2006, 08:39 PM
Same Feeling Here

coke_a_holic
02-13-2006, 08:46 PM
Mike has the hottest valentine ever (I think it's for pity, but I'll take it). I'll even give you a hint: she lives in Alaska and is extremely hot and extremely my age. Can you guess who it is/how much I hate every inch of the 4,000 miles between here and there?

All About Eve
02-13-2006, 08:48 PM
Mike has the hottest valentine ever (I think it's for pity, but I'll take it). I'll even give you a hint: she lives in Alaska and is extremely hot and extremely my age. Can you guess who it is/how much I hate every inch of the 4,000 miles between here and there?

Nope .

That_Guy91
02-13-2006, 09:20 PM
...well, that brought this thread to a screeching halt.

coke_a_holic
02-13-2006, 09:22 PM
Here, I'll bring it back with a quick save:

Valentine's Day is sux. I'm actually single, I tried to get people to like me by pretending that I was with Adriann. I am a horrible person and deserve nothing but kicks to the face tomorrow. I still refuse to spend any money tomorrow. Partly because I'm Jewish, and partly because I'm too punx to every love anything (unless it's punx).

Icy Chic
02-13-2006, 09:27 PM
Happy Valentine's Day!

I'll be spending my Valentine's Day with my boyfriend, and passing out Valentines to friends.

Anya82
02-13-2006, 11:20 PM
fuck valentine's.

I find this date soooo annoying. Last year i posted why. Annoying pink/white/red stuff all over the streets, annoying white teddy bears, useless gifts, blargh....

another stupid "holiday" created for people to spend money in non-sense trash.

Betty
02-14-2006, 12:01 AM
First single Valentine's Day baby! Still don't know whether I am excited or depressed about this.

I think I may buy my roomies flowers... and we can all cherish this day of rubbing in our loneliness together!

Nina
02-14-2006, 12:08 AM
^ times 2.

but I AM quite uneasy.

Tizzalicious
02-14-2006, 12:21 AM
Oh man. I just sent Per the longest e-mail ever, and I totally forgot about valentines day. Hahaha. Whoops. I don't think he'll care though =P

*rushes of to send an e-card*

grunge
02-14-2006, 02:26 AM
I began to hate this day since last month

JoY
02-14-2006, 02:29 AM
It's easier when someone says it first and actually means it so I can just mock them. On this board it's hard to tell if someone's just that dumb or if they're being sarcastic.
I'll have to agree with that. sometimes, that *is* the case.

JoY
02-14-2006, 02:30 AM
Now I have that Outkast song stuck in my head.

When arrows don't penetrate
Cupid grabs a pistol
He aims straight for your heart
And he won't miss you

They needs to make another album. Like NOW.
I generally agree.

Izie
02-14-2006, 02:34 AM
I come from a neanderthal country that doesn't really give a fuck bout Valentine's Day, so neither do I. Plus I'm not such a lovey dovey person nowadays anyway.

But happy Valentine's Day to all you people who care :p

JoY
02-14-2006, 02:35 AM
^ times 2.

but I AM quite uneasy.
I felt the same way, when I was single again & Valentine's Day came up. it's somehow just.. annoying & unfair in a way. argh. fook it, you know. it's such a weird holiday. it hardly makes sense & it hardly has a purpose. it's unfair that it actually manages to slightly get to people. because really, what if you let your beloved know you love him every single day? yeah. & what if you have this secret crush, but can't do anything about it, because he won't dig you anyway?

no love was ever born from Valentine's Day. maybe reinforced (what?), but that'd be all.

the_GoDdEsS
02-14-2006, 03:01 AM
We did not have it until two or three years ago. The mania is imported from the West. And I really don't like the hype.

Rocky-girl
02-14-2006, 03:48 AM
I can't say that I like this day and I can't say that I disike this day. I don't care about it, but today I gave valentine card to all my friends, they were happy and I like it.

Happy Valintine Day!

T-6005
02-14-2006, 03:56 AM
Another Valentine's Day single. Call it tradition. Last year, I dumped my then-girlfriend with 3 minutes to go on February 13th.

Fun stuff. Horrible or not, much better before than after. And hey, who knows. Being drunk and watching shitty movies tomorrow might work out for me, after all.

Nina
02-14-2006, 07:10 AM
because really, what if you let your beloved know you love him every single day?

that's an argument I never understood, because I am not a fan of overdoing "cute", "romantic" or "lovely" things. Of course you can let your loved ones know what you feel for them everyday, but I consider those things needed, and wanted, and therefore necessary and normal, while days like Valentine's Day can (CAN) be used as days where you show your affection in a completely different way (even "exaggerated", in a way).

Tizzalicious
02-14-2006, 07:51 AM
I agree with Nina.

Also, I'm really annoyed with people who say things like this: "Ugh! I hate Valentines day! I wish it was the 15th already!" If you don't like it because you miss your ex, or feel lonely, or whatever, I understand you don't like the whole mushyness everywhere, but if you don't, why care? Just ignore it.

killer_queen
02-14-2006, 11:25 AM
The best thing about valentines day is wishing people who are just left by their lovers a happy valentines day and see the disappointment in their face.

the_GoDdEsS
02-14-2006, 11:55 AM
It's pathetic and so punxorz wannabe to yell how much you hate it.

I just bought chocolates for my family. And good wine for myself.

Andy
02-14-2006, 11:57 AM
I haven't been paying attention to this thread, but I'll share my feelings about the day.
I think I would be able to stand valentines if I actually found someone I loved.

killer_queen
02-14-2006, 12:02 PM
It's pathetic and so punxorz wannabe to yell how much you hate it.

I just bought chocolates for my family. And good wine for myself.
That's nice. People around me don't even need to remember it if they are married. They think married couples are not valentines. It's just sad.

Isolated Fury
02-14-2006, 12:19 PM
kamikaze, will you be my valentine?

Paint_It_Black
02-14-2006, 12:30 PM
I just now received some m&m's, 3 cards, a pack of cigarettes and 2 lighters for Valentines Day. Weird.

Izie
02-14-2006, 12:39 PM
I got Valentine's emails... kinda.

I laughed.

I'm a bad, bad person.

Vera
02-14-2006, 12:45 PM
It's a friends' day in here, so it's no big deal. You tell your friends happy friends' day through some medium & that's about it.

coke_a_holic
02-14-2006, 12:51 PM
I have 5 valentine's(not including poor little Mike)
You never include me =(((

Adriann, here's someone that understands my needs and can apply herself without even being asked in advance.

SAD TO HAVE SHORT D1CCK, BIGGER 2" NOW AT LOW fire Inbox

Serita Georgia <ruphfe21zves@pacificnet.net>to me
More options 2:10 am (12 hours ago)

beautiful happened or force arms. suddenly steps parents immediate disappoint. my studied latter across.
fire supposedto turning different?
reference a sugar somewhere?
social least wife? motor love bad, find already parents.
reference young young. back my fly arms back sandwich?

Why won't you let me back your fly arms back sandwich?

JohnnyNemesis
02-14-2006, 01:27 PM
I gave little V-Day cards to all my lady friends. They liked 'em. I bought a pack of Incredible Hulk cards with corny phrases like "Hope you have a SMASHING GOOD V-Day!" with a picture of the Hulk smashing a car or "Have an INCREDIBLE Valentine's Day", or my favorite, "Have a BANNER Valentine's Day!". I taped them to their doors.

I dunno if they liked 'em or not though.

igniton/pyro
02-14-2006, 01:36 PM
http://i1.tinypic.com/nqv5fs.gif

Isolated Fury
02-14-2006, 01:40 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/afisoadnin/pokemon_choose_you.jpg

?

igniton/pyro
02-14-2006, 01:44 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/afisoadnin/pokemon_choose_you.jpg

?
pikachu is hawt!

-=xanathos=-
02-14-2006, 02:08 PM
I'd hit that...

Happy valentines day y'all! I personally don't like it, an luckely enough, neither does my gf, but still, have fun... ;)

Ronin
02-14-2006, 03:41 PM
here's a little valentine's card from me to all of you :)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y298/punk_ronin/mevalentinescard.jpg

in case you're wondering, yes that is me, and i designed this on photoshop

-=xanathos=-
02-14-2006, 03:44 PM
Is that you?! Damn, I thought it was one of those pre-rendered cards using a modelling agency... :o

0r4ng3
02-14-2006, 03:45 PM
I'm so punx, I don't even hate the holiday. I'm indifferent. lolz amirite?

Happy VD, y'all.

Twinkle
02-14-2006, 04:53 PM
You know what I decided, and it took HOURS of writing to come to this conclusion. I hate Valentine's Day, but mostly because it's the 15th one I'm spending alone. It makes me a little bitter. On the contrary, I'd be loving this holiday if I had someone to share it with. Oh, and if I was sexually attractive and also if people loved my personality. But, basically, my life is shit because I suck at life. I am a failure.

0r4ng3
02-14-2006, 04:54 PM
To be fair, the first 10 or so lonely VDs don't really count.

All About Eve
02-14-2006, 05:00 PM
You know what I decided, and it took HOURS of writing to come to this conclusion. I hate Valentine's Day, but mostly because it's the 15th one I'm spending alone. It makes me a little bitter. On the contrary, I'd be loving this holiday if I had someone to share it with. Oh, and if I was sexually attractive and also if people loved my personality. But, basically, my life is shit because I suck at life. I am a failure.

Hey, I'm open.

JoY
02-14-2006, 05:44 PM
that's an argument I never understood, because I am not a fan of overdoing "cute", "romantic" or "lovely" things. Of course you can let your loved ones know what you feel for them everyday, but I consider those things needed, and wanted, and therefore necessary and normal, while days like Valentine's Day can (CAN) be used as days where you show your affection in a completely different way (even "exaggerated", in a way).
when I see my boyfriend, we hug, we cuddle, we kiss, we make out, we tell each other mushy stuff & all that jazz. really, what more could I ask for? I don't need a dinner, or chocolates to know he's coocoo for me. that's just overdoing it & doing it, because it's the 14th of February. I *don't* want him, by any means, to spoil me, because it's that certain day of the year. a holyday. it's completely impersonal. if it was my birthday, okay. but yeah..

first I used the like the atmosphere on Valentine's. just the excitement. I guess I'd still like that, if I was still single. now I just think the whole hype around it is just silly.

SilverFox
02-14-2006, 06:05 PM
Usually, I don't really have a reason to celebrate Valentine's Day, but this year, I do.

Getting the internet back after a few months of waiting, and recieving late birthday emails and Christmas e-cards have made my day. That, and hearing from someone I thought had vanished from the face of the earth. Right now, on this day, life is good. ;) :cool:

Vincent Lucifer
02-14-2006, 06:13 PM
:( im so hated. most of you are lucky to be just alone.o and by the way that is a hot pic

All About Eve
02-14-2006, 06:26 PM
Wow, Tiphany totally left after I asked. No more hope for better days:(:(:( </3.

Twinkle
02-14-2006, 08:47 PM
First, Tiphani.
Second, I'm sorry, I then tried to get on AIM to talk to you and my computer instantly went wacky. As I was trying to fix it, my sister came home and I got destracted. Hope for better days? I hope so.

All About Eve
02-14-2006, 08:48 PM
Well clear your messages and we can hope some more and hopefully hope together.

Twinkle
02-14-2006, 08:51 PM
I cleared some, but I have to get at least 7 hrs of sleep or I'll die in school, and with NHS admittance looming, I've gotta work hard. Lo siento, another day??

All About Eve
02-14-2006, 08:53 PM
But another day isn't Valetines=(. Shall we claim the title, yet continue later?

ninthlayer
02-14-2006, 08:58 PM
Valentine's Day? I jerked off when I woke up, showered, traveled to Scholomance, pwned, got some lewtz, did laundry, ate shitty Chow Mein, and then went to work. Lindsey is getting off of work soon and will probably be calling me within the next ten minutes. The only mention of today being Valentines Day was when Lindsey told me that this is the first time she's been going out with someone on Valentines.

It's not a situation.

the_GoDdEsS
02-14-2006, 10:24 PM
I got a little drunk and had to wake up at 5:50 for work. Bleurgh. :(

Tizzalicious
02-15-2006, 12:40 AM
Per sent me this:

http://70.86.201.113/imageserv2/temporary/PBF089ADCupidMistake.jpg

Such a romantic guy <3

Mentally_Challenged
02-15-2006, 01:39 AM
I got my boyfriend a microphone headset...how sweet of me =/ at least it was something he wanted.

Oh, and happy late valentines to one and all.

Sunny
02-15-2006, 09:14 AM
i got 3 valentines :D i spent the actual day looking at apartments.. then we had dinner and rented SAW II with every intention to molest each other during the movie. instead we ended up wrapped up in our respective blankets, clutching each other's hands and going "GOD! THATS FUCKED UP!" every 15 seconds or so.

such a fucked up movie.

i can't force myself to feel bad for people who whine about valentine's day. i just can't.

Nina
02-15-2006, 11:14 AM
HOW, tell me how can you watch SAW?
I'll never get it! *shudder*