PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever wished.....

Linda
02-14-2006, 05:20 PM
......someone would die?
Someone you know in real life?
Someone at work, school, etc.?

Italia311
02-14-2006, 05:22 PM
ahah...uhm YES.

geeee.

JohnnyNemesis
02-14-2006, 05:25 PM
Nah. That's going too far, it's way too petty, and it's much easier to just make sure those people aren't major factors in my life.

Besides, it'd take a really disturbed, mentally instable, illogical individual to wish something like that.

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-14-2006, 05:29 PM
I've never truly wished death upon anyone.

mrconeman
02-14-2006, 05:30 PM
No. No matter how much I hate or dislike someone, I wouldnt wish death on a person.

JoY
I've thought it, I've said it (in a joking way), but I've never meant it.

That_Guy91
I've wished a random person to smack them in the face, but that was more for a laugh than revenge.

Italia311
02-14-2006, 05:35 PM
Hm..my first post was sarcasim...but hard to tell emotions over the internet so ya. I would never ever, in my life wish death on anyone.

Lastnight, A 19 yr old girl was walking home from my University and was hit by a Dump Truck. Innocently walking home, crosses the street and dies. Probably just finished doing homework or something and was going to go home and relax. This is one of the sadest things I have heard in a while. I feel deeply sorry for her family and I will say a prayer for her.

Why would anyone ever want someone to die? Fucked up.

Camilamazed
02-14-2006, 05:39 PM
In a certain angry moment this kind of thought crossed my mind, but never came out off my mouth. I regret that .......

coke_a_holic
02-14-2006, 05:39 PM
I've thought to myself many a time how much I'd want someone to just drop to the ground, but I don't think I'm capable of that much hate. I'm sure that once they're actually dead, I'd feel really fucking bad about it.

JoY
02-14-2006, 05:40 PM
Italia -..I don't think you can answer this question by giving an example of someone you never knew, let alone thought negatively of, let alone hated.

Italia311
02-14-2006, 05:44 PM
Im more or less bothered by the fact that the person has died. It just sad in General. So why would I want someone to die? Who am I to say someone shouldnt live anymore.

JoY
02-14-2006, 05:46 PM
so death touches you.

death generally touches all of us.

*Edit: nevermind. I don't feel like assing around over something this stupid.

Italia311
02-14-2006, 05:48 PM
Yeah pretty much...

Mr. Noodles
02-14-2006, 05:52 PM
I would never wish someone dead.

Well, maybe.

JohnnyNemesis
02-14-2006, 05:55 PM
That was extremely insightful, Mr. Noodles. Thank you for sharing.

Mr. Noodles
02-14-2006, 05:56 PM
That was extremely insightful, Mr. Noodles. Thank you for sharing.
Am I the only one that noticed it says driven to distraction under your username?

JohnnyNemesis
02-14-2006, 05:56 PM
Your unique and astute observations continue! Another masterpiece!

JoY
02-14-2006, 05:58 PM
oh em gee, all I can see is Senior Member. :eek:

*Edit: sounds kind of dirty, when you think of it.
..or is that just when *I* think of it?

Mr. Noodles
02-14-2006, 05:58 PM
oh em gee, all I can see is Senior Member. :eek:
It says Miss Nemesis under yours.

JoY
02-14-2006, 05:59 PM
SERIOUSLY?? holy fucking shit, someone's messing with me!

Not Ozymandias
Daily. Wishing death on people is totally natural to me.

JohnnyNemesis
It says Miss Nemesis under yours.

...oh fuck.

*jumps out nearest window*

JoY
02-14-2006, 06:00 PM
I wuv you, Not Ozymandias.<3 =)

Linda
02-14-2006, 06:13 PM
Because of the treatment I receive at work, I can totally understand why
people go to their workplace and shoot it up. Not that I would do that, but.......
Kids, the slackers get the best treatment. Remember that.

Sinister
02-14-2006, 06:15 PM
there's one single guy I want to kill, but not before I've tortured him a couple weeks. If you knew what he did to me (which I'm obviously not going to tell here) you'd probably feel the same.

JohnnyNemesis
02-14-2006, 06:18 PM
people go to their workplace and shoot it up. Not that I would do that, but.......

That shit aint worth killing people over. You're seriously fucked up.

Not Ozymandias, it says "Senior Member" under your username. Just thought you should know.

Linda
02-14-2006, 06:26 PM
JN, I guess you wouldn't understand until you've experienced shit for 20 years. Picture yourself doing your job, everyday, always working, not socializing with other employees during working hours about personal shit.
Picture your boss always coming down on you for some dumb shit you didn't do, obviously because you're always working. The icing on the cake is your boss all of a sudden accuses you of being late all the time, when indeed you're not. Maybe once or twice a month, no more than 5 minutes. Now consider that you are not taking breaks, come back from lunch at least 10 minutes early almost every day, and stay late from 15-30 minutes everyday, but still she's bitching about that 5 or 10 minutes a month you might be late.
Now THAT shit is what's fucked up.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-14-2006, 06:31 PM
In a certain angry moment this kind of thought crossed my mind, but never came out off my mouth. I regret that .......

It's like the opposite to me. Whenever I get pissed I just scream, "I hope you die" in various ways but I don't think it first. It just comes out. Like when someone steals my food, I get very angry and just go all spazz.

Not Ozymandias
02-14-2006, 06:40 PM
I wuv you, Not Ozymandias.<3 =)
*floats around*

0r4ng3
02-14-2006, 07:08 PM
I wish death on all of my friends daily, but that's another story.

In all seriousness, I've never wished death. That's just too harsh. Perhaps having some random object thrown at them is suitable.

WebDudette
02-14-2006, 07:15 PM
I have a thing with wishing that some one will run up and punch some one in the head then run off. If the someone dies during this process so be it I would be laughing to hard to notice. I've always wanted that to happen.

ninthlayer
02-14-2006, 07:22 PM
In all seriousness and sincerity Linda, maybe the fact that you do all those things makes you more of a target. If you honestly don't ever socialize and are always early from you breaks and late at work you may be inciting animosity from your employer and co-workers because you're working TOO diligently. Loosen up and stop being so straightlaced and maybe they'll treat you better, because no one likes a regulations nazi.

Now look at me being all nice and shit, whoa.

Linda
02-14-2006, 07:28 PM
Others stay late too, tho. There are alot still there when I leave. They allow the temps to work OT, but they won't OK OT for me, which means I don't get paid for it. I just like to finish the work I'm doing before I leave, makes it easier on me when I go in the next morning. I have to work hard because my desk if a very busy desk. And I do like the work I'm doing. My boss has never liked me...she wished me dead shortly after she started working there.

Thanks for being nice.

Not Ozymandias
02-14-2006, 07:30 PM
Not Ozymandias, it says "Senior Member" under your username. Just thought you should know.
Huh? What else would it say, I'm not a mod so I can't change it.

ninthlayer
02-14-2006, 07:32 PM
Way to miss the joke, pro.

Not Ozymandias
02-14-2006, 07:35 PM
I never bother reading question threads before posting. Usually there's no need.

ninthlayer
02-14-2006, 07:43 PM
I rarely read threads period, twelve hour shifts require entertainment though. If I had it my way I'd be in Stratholme or Scholomance right now. Or, alternatively, NE Cedar Rapids.

GreenTerror
02-14-2006, 08:25 PM
I don't think it's normal for a person to have as much bulit up hate as I do. And apparently, I'm known for being mean to people for any reason I can possibly find. And I have wished death on a few people, actually one in particualr, who I have really really really hated, and for a good reason. And I'm sure more of you have too, but you just don't want to admit to it and seem "immoral" or "inhumane". Who gives a shit?

Pssh... Like wishes come true anyway.

T-6005
02-14-2006, 08:32 PM
......someone would die?
Someone you know in real life?
Someone at work, school, etc.?
Are family relations allowed?

Because then yes, I can easily say that I wish my uncle (married into the family) would be the victim of undescribably horrible torture before he died. And I'd like to watch.

WebDudette
02-14-2006, 08:34 PM
I rarely read threads period, twelve hour shifts require entertainment though. If I had it my way I'd be in Stratholme or Scholomance right now. Or, alternatively, NE Cedar Rapids.

Haven't played to long but I assume your talking about World of Warcraft.

T-6005
02-15-2006, 01:06 AM
And she deserves it, the lil monkey.
You insults repertoire needs the Industrial Revolution to happen.

Sin Studly
02-15-2006, 01:39 AM
JN, I guess you wouldn't understand until you've experienced shit for 20 years. Picture yourself doing your job, everyday, always working, not socializing with other employees during working hours about personal shit.
Picture your boss always coming down on you for some dumb shit you didn't do, obviously because you're always working. The icing on the cake is your boss all of a sudden accuses you of being late all the time, when indeed you're not. Maybe once or twice a month, no more than 5 minutes. Now consider that you are not taking breaks, come back from lunch at least 10 minutes early almost every day, and stay late from 15-30 minutes everyday, but still she's bitching about that 5 or 10 minutes a month you might be late.

I'm sure JN's heart bleeds for you. On the topic, try growing up in the motherfucking BRONX! Yeah, your shit is soooo fucked up Linda. Listen to all the violins, they play just for you and your shitty job.

the_GoDdEsS
02-15-2006, 01:46 AM
Linda, what you described about your job is a normal every day thing that happens almost everywhere and to almost everybody. And much worse things happen at working places. So "Now THAT shit is what's fucked up." is really out of place here.

Rocky-girl
02-15-2006, 02:53 AM
No, I never wished.

darko
02-15-2006, 03:06 AM
yeah all the time!

I'd be a bit shocked if it actually happened mind!

reader
02-15-2006, 03:23 AM
That shit aint worth killing people over. You're seriously fucked up.

it is easy to judge when you haven't been in that position. Obviously to us it isn't worth killing over. But it's a psychotic break down. Same with all shootings. They're essentially victims of modern commerece.

reader
02-15-2006, 03:24 AM
Now look at me being all nice and shit, whoa.

You give good advice when you're nice.

OffspringPhreak
02-15-2006, 03:32 AM
I've thought that before. Someone pisses you off and pushes and pushes and pushes and you just wanna start punching them in the face until they become a squishy mess of red, or something. As long as you find a way to work out your anger instead of following them home and killing them or something everything should be ok.

ninthlayer
02-15-2006, 03:42 AM
Whoa, teen angst to the max.

Phreak? Like in HACKERS?

the_GoDdEsS
02-15-2006, 03:43 AM
It's cool to hate!

Kerr
02-15-2006, 03:52 AM
I've thought to myself many a time how much I'd want someone to just drop to the ground, but I don't think I'm capable of that much hate. I'm sure that once they're actually dead, I'd feel really fucking bad about it.
Yeah, same here actually.

Sin Studly
02-15-2006, 04:55 AM
I've wished death on people and had them die (eventually). I didn't feel bad. You're all just pussies.

Nina
02-15-2006, 05:03 AM
Just because it might happen to a lot of people on a daily basis doesnt mean that it's not fucked up. Trouble in school/at your workplace/in everyday life ALWAYS sucks.

Now on to the topic: I've wished death to people several times, and sometimes even thought that I meant it, but in fact, I never did mean it. I'd feel horrible if anyone I knew died. And thats because I dont know truely horrifying people, I guess.

killer_queen
02-15-2006, 06:12 AM
Yes, I did and I didn't feel bad. I believe it's natural. There's no need to be ashamed of a thought about your life being better with someone's death.

JohnnyNemesis
02-15-2006, 07:18 AM
*sigh*

Long post comin' up.

No offense, but there just isn't anything the slightest bit unique about this experience. You are not the only one who deals with such injustice. Don't get me wrong though: it is NOT right what they're doing to you. But honestly, I've heard millions of stories like this, a few more million worse, and none of them wanted to kill anyone over it.

it is easy to judge when you haven't been in that position.

Sorry, but I've been in situations both in and out of the workplace that are much worse in many ways than that. What about being in positions when actually BEING killed is a genuine, legitimate possibility? I've dealt with being disrespected at work before having my very existence threatened on the way home:

try growing up in the motherfucking BRONX!

Exactly.

I mean, seriously now. I've dealt with bullshit at work, worse bullshit at home, and the worst bullshit not fitting into the drug dealing unemployed gang member stereotype here. I've actually had my life threatened with a box cutter pulled on me over petty cash two blocks from my own home on more than one occasion. I'm not complaining though: this shit happens to everyone at least once over here.

My point is that I just can't buy this situation worth wishing death on someone over. Heck, I wish my Mom was healthy enough to even have a job.

Andy
02-15-2006, 07:20 AM
I with death upon people frequently. It never works, so I may have to resort to drastic action soon.

reader
02-15-2006, 08:30 AM
I mean, seriously now. I've dealt with bullshit at work, worse bullshit at home, and the worst bullshit not fitting into the drug dealing unemployed gang member stereotype here. I've actually had my life threatened with a box cutter pulled on me over petty cash two blocks from my own home on more than one occasion. I'm not complaining though: this shit happens to everyone at least once over here.

There's people who've been raped, beaten and their family members murdered and they get through it. While others kill themselvs. What I meant until you've been through it is in their shoes, with their mind. Hence the mental break.

Same with abused women. Some snap and kill their husbands, some don't. Just cause you don't, doesn't mean you can judge another. Your mind is different.

JohnnyNemesis
02-15-2006, 08:37 AM
There's people who've been raped, beaten and their family members murdered and they get through it. While others kill themselvs. What I meant until you've been through it is in their shoes, with their mind. Hence the mental break.

Good point, and I'm well aware of all that. But that whole moral relativist view you're pushing is often flawed because you can use it to justify ANYTHING.

I see its merits though; I'm always the first to say not to judge others unless you've been in THEIR minds, and what may seem like a small problem to some may be large to others...but I still don't think this justifies wanting someone DEAD. I related a personal anecdote to support my point, not to justify my intolerance.

Your mind is different.

I acknowledged that and tried to make the same point, though I'll admit I did a poor job of it so that I could focus on my bigger points.

JoY
02-15-2006, 08:39 AM
reader - we're initially talking about a boss that complains about being late. NOT being raped, beaten, punched, kicked, stabbed, murdered, gassed & robbed of your finger- & toenails.

JohnnyNemesis
02-15-2006, 08:40 AM
^Exactly. I only related my personal story to counter the original post, but yeah.

Andy
02-15-2006, 08:41 AM
reader - we're initially talking about a boss that complains about being late. NOT being raped, beaten, punched, kicked, stabbed, murdered, gassed & robbed of your finger- & toenails.
Unless your boss was Mussolini..

Sunny
02-15-2006, 08:47 AM
well, i'm gonna go with the unpopular choice here and admit that yes, I have wished death upon other people. probably over things you'd consider petty, since you're very willing to write off other's experiences as such.

see, i wouldn't want them to suffer, and i wouldn't kill them with my bare hands, but was I given access to a button that, when pressed, would make them instantly disappear off the face of this planet... well, it'd be rather tempting.

i quite honestly don't see anything wrong with having such thoughts. i'm not going to go through with it, i'm not a violent person, and i'm not actually considering homicide, for the love of god! HOWEVER, i do occassionally think "bitch, i wish you'd drop dead" and if you want to get all fucking self-righteous on me and tell me how sick and deranged i am, well, knock yourself out. *shrugs*

JoY
02-15-2006, 08:49 AM
^Exactly. I only related my personal story to counter the original post, but yeah.
uh huh. *nods* everyone has to deal with stuff. everyone. some every day, some a little less often. some deal with superserious stuff & some deal with less serious stuff. you have to see things in perspective here.

things can get bad, but of course they can always get worse. that doesn't mean that compared to "worse", bad isn't bad. things are as bad as they are & as they are percieved & thinking about what could've happened to make it worse can only be a comfort to some.

some people get raped, some get stabbed. looking at what's worse is a matter of compairing apples to oranges & the whole comparison doesn't really work, also because everyone has a different view on things.

concluding; I agree some people go through worse shit than Ricky has had to go through. sure, sure.

but STILL, I don't see how a complaining boss SERIOUSLY makes you wish death on people.

JoY
02-15-2006, 08:55 AM
well, i'm gonna go with the unpopular choice here and admit that yes, I have wished death upon other people. probably over things you'd consider petty, since you're very willing to write off other's experiences as such.

see, i wouldn't want them to suffer, and i wouldn't kill them with my bare hands, but was I given access to a button that, when pressed, would make them instantly disappear off the face of this planet... well, it'd be rather tempting.

i quite honestly don't see anything wrong with having such thoughts. i'm not going to go through with it, i'm not a violent person, and i'm not actually considering homicide, for the love of god! HOWEVER, i do occassionally think "bitch, i wish you'd drop dead" and if you want to get all fucking self-righteous on me and tell me how sick and deranged i am, well, knock yourself out. *shrugs*
of course I've thought the same. I've admitted to that. but, as someone else said (Dave?), if they actually *would* drop dead, I'm sure I'd feel mighty fucking awful. because I don't mean it & don't wish for anything like that to actually happen.

I *have* wished someone would completely, entirely would vanish from the face of the earth, though. without leaving tracks & without his/her disappearance ever being noticed.

Sunny
02-15-2006, 08:58 AM
I *have* wished someone would completely, entirely would vanish from the face of the earth, though. without leaving tracks & without his/her disappearance ever being noticed.

well, that's kinda like death without being remembered. =p the only reason i'd feel bad about some people disappearing is their family/friends.. but if they didn't notice, then who cares.

JohnnyNemesis
02-15-2006, 08:59 AM
concluding; I agree some people go through worse shit than Ricky has had to go through. sure, sure.

Exactly. The responses to me fail because my point is that I DON'T want anyone dead.

Sunny: If certain people were to disappear, I might be undisturbed, I might be a realist and look at how much easier might life might be as a result (if at all), and everyone has thought about it once or twice. But to actually and honestly WANT someone dead after truly thinking about it is a whole different ball game.

Preocupado
02-15-2006, 09:27 AM
Last time i wished death on a friend was because of a girl, so i wished i would put his chopped off head in a box and give it to her wrapped as a present.. and all of that kind of shit we see in low budget horror movies.

Anything changed because of my wish? No. But i was really pissed, and getting familiar with those phantasies by bringing them closer to my reality was a relief.

So, not only it feels natural to have the mind escape to a wish when a sensible point of mine is attacked, but also i'm very happy that i could phantasise about it a bit, make it fade a bit, then have a more intelligent and mature move on the situation.

Sin Studly
02-15-2006, 09:33 AM
Seriously thought, Linda is way outta line. What she describes is what 95% of the world would be fucking grateful to have. My grandfather was away with the drover teams at eight years old before he became a rigger on the mines and ended up going deaf, half-blind and got the black lung. My uncle welds the inside of milk tankers in 60 degree C heat, and has carpal tunnel in both wrists. My mother, aunt, and grandmother spent their lifetimes in trauma wards and old age care, lifting dying carcasses and ruining their backs doing it. My sister ended up giving herself contact dermatitus scrubbing hot dishes in a cafe. Not a single one of them complained the way Linda is bitching.

Personally, I've spent long hours shovelling sand. I had blisters all over my hands, I could barely sleep from the pain, and I almost got a hernia doing it. I never complained. I also had a job trawling the worst ghettos in the city asking for donations for charity. On several occasions I walked into yards before the pitbulls came trotting out, hungry for blood, and had to lose all dignity and run like a bitch. I never complained about any of this shit. I've also done work like you, Linda. Working as clerical staff in a nice airconditioned office, at a computer. And yes, it can be annoying when you're surrounded by retards who don't know what they're doing, but you still know you have it better off than ninety fucking percent of the world, so why the fuck are you complaining???? Fuck, I was thankful for that kind of airconditioned cushy work, and you should be too.

Don't you dare ever tell JN he "doesn't understand", cause in the few years he's been on this world he understands a fuckload more than you do, and so do I. Stop complaining about the kind of shit everyone has to go through ; IF they're lucky, and be thankful you have your job at all.

JoY
02-15-2006, 09:37 AM
well, that's kinda like death without being remembered. =p the only reason i'd feel bad about some people disappearing is their family/friends.. but if they didn't notice, then who cares.
that's exactly the intention. ;p

Rocky-girl
02-15-2006, 09:44 AM
I think that for many peoples death is the way to world without pain. And they wished to die. But I never wanted somebody to die because it hurts and it's hard.

JoY
02-15-2006, 09:46 AM
*bursts in loud laughter* that is fucking awesome, Rocky-girl.

Rocky-girl
02-15-2006, 09:48 AM
I did something wrong?

Sin Studly
02-15-2006, 09:49 AM
No, Tanichka. We all love you.

Rocky-girl
02-15-2006, 09:50 AM
Thanks I love you all too. But what I did wrong?

Sin Studly
02-15-2006, 09:54 AM
You did nothing wrong. You're perfect in every way possible, Tanichka. When will you finally consent to being my wife?

Rocky-girl
02-15-2006, 09:59 AM
I really don't know what to say. I can't tell you exactly, Yustinchik.

JoY
02-15-2006, 10:59 AM
that is extremely frightning.

JohnnyNemesis
02-15-2006, 11:00 AM
[lotsa stuff]

Yeah, you're fuckin' crazy, we know that already. NEXT!

JoY
02-15-2006, 11:06 AM
how dare you steal my "NEXT". =(

;p <3

WebDudette
02-15-2006, 11:15 AM
I mean, seriously now. I've dealt with bullshit at work, worse bullshit at home, and the worst bullshit not fitting into the drug dealing unemployed gang member stereotype here. I've actually had my life threatened with a box cutter pulled on me over petty cash two blocks from my own home

I didn't grow up in the Bronx but I've delt with this shit often enough. Just a few months ago me and a friend were walking home from the store and three kids walked over to use with a knife and threaten to kill us if we didn't have 20$'s luckly enoug a cop drove by and they just kind of started walking away.

I've been threatened at school multiple times by teachers and students alike.
I've jokingly wished death upon people but I don't think I ever actually ment it, but if I did real want it to happen it wouldn't bother me. Hell I liked my Grandpa and he died and it didn't phase me much at all same with my Uncle.

That's nothing compared to what a few people on these very boards have gone through I'am sure.

If you really hate it that much try and get another job.

Sunny
02-15-2006, 08:03 PM
Ok, something that bothers me.... Justin brought up how wrong it is of Linda to bitch about her job.

So, if I go out to a nice restaurant... and the food is bad and gives me awful food poisoning, am i allowed to complain about it and wish explosive diarrhea upon the chef?

or should I suck it up and not say a word because there are STARVING CHILREN IN AFRICA who would've loved the ability to have any kind of a meal?

cause that's the kinda logic you're using here.

some of us have had it easier than others. some of us haven't grown up on tough blocks or had to do physical labor. yes. others have had it much worse than us. yet we still are bothered by things, it's not always logical, it's not always very serious, but it's still legitimate.

If I have a migraine, I'm not fucking thankful it's not cancer. i'm pissed off cause i have a migraine. make sense?

Little_Miss_1565
02-15-2006, 08:24 PM
Does commanding other drivers to "DIE. NOW." count?

Sunny
02-15-2006, 08:25 PM
yes.

UR A HORRIBL PERSON :(

JohnnyNemesis
02-15-2006, 08:30 PM
make sense?

You're overlooking the whole "legitimately wanting to kill people" thing though. Everyone already agreed repeatedly that problems are relative and that some problems don't necessarily invalidate others, which is what you were saying. But wanting people to die over basic shit like this? A bit much.

cause that's the kinda logic you're using here.

You kind of oversimplified everyone's logic though. That's like saying that your comments could be used to back up a serial killer because hey, is he supposed to just deal with his shit and not flip out cause we might not like it?

Now OBVIOUSLY your comments couldn't really be used to justify that...unless we oversimplify them. You get it.

Sunny
02-15-2006, 08:49 PM
here's the thing... you're acting like Linda is plotting to kill her boss, or at least seriously considering it. Had she posted "where can i buy poison?" or "today i set up a deadly trap for my boss to fall into", I would be concerned.

however, from what i've understood, she was just complaining about her boss, saying that the way she's being treated is fucked up, and that she wishes they would die. which might be an exaggerated way of putting things, but, in my opinion, not serious enough for people to react the way they did.

Shobo
02-15-2006, 08:53 PM
oh i wish death upon people everyday...but i guess i don't really mean it. but hey, wishes don't come true, right? right?! oh geeze, i hope i'm not becoming an orphan. :-S

Linda
02-15-2006, 09:15 PM
Maria, they don't understand. No use in trying to make them understand. I mean, just look who they are. They'll learn themselves in time. Anyway, I found out today that she lied about the president complaining to her about me being late. I confronted him. He never said anything to her, so, she's a liar. I suspected that already. My job is enough of a strain and stress on me without getting it from her too. I spoke with HR today, and I have decided
the next time she does it, I'm filing a formal complaint against her for harrassment. Meanwhile, I will not talk to her unless I absolutely have to.

Justin, now I understand why you're the sad fucked-up asshole you are.

To all of you who gave an honest, unbiased reply to this thread, I thank you.

To the rest of you, (i.e. goddess) fuck off.
*didn't even bother reading all of Joy's blah blah blah*

Linda
02-15-2006, 09:20 PM

For JN, take special notice to the bolded part. Read much?

Thanks Sunny. I'm glad someone understands.

JohnnyNemesis
02-15-2006, 09:22 PM
I never said you would actually go through with it. I said repeatedly that truoly and honestly wanting it was bad enough. Read much?

Linda
02-15-2006, 09:25 PM
Better than you obviously.

JohnnyNemesis
02-15-2006, 09:29 PM
Why yes, I do know what I am, but I don't know what you are!

Mota Boy
02-15-2006, 10:01 PM
Linda - at my last job, my boss was crazy. I don't mean "wacky" crazy or "unfair" crazy, I mean "if I don't take my medication I start to see things that aren't there" crazy. She didn't always take her medication.

One day she calls me into her office to bitch me out about calling in sick on a Friday in the last month. Granted, that day I ditched work and went on a roadtrip with friends, but I still had come into work far more consistently than anyone else I worked with, including her. Life's unfair, and your position is far from unique. Fortunately, I only held the job temporarily, but over the time I was there, most of the people who worked with me were in the process of transferring or quitting. Why not get another job? Hell, even if you have to take a temporary pay cut it could still make you happier overall.

the_GoDdEsS
02-15-2006, 10:07 PM
To the rest of you, (i.e. goddess) fuck off.

Linda, I did not even attack you in my post. Not in the least bit. I just stated that it happens. I've seen it happen to almost everybody and it's starting to happen to me too.

So what is your problem, please? Seriously.

T-6005
02-15-2006, 10:43 PM
I'm a proponent of moral relativism.

I realize that JN brought up this point much earlier, but I still think that it holds, if only because of the absolute subjectivity of experiences.

Thing is, I can understand Linda, even if I don't agree with her. And Maria, for once (although after telling me to fuck my face, she might be surprised).

I still think that this point holds. I don't agree with Linda wanting to kill her boss. At all. But although I'm not going to say that she's allowed it because of her environment, I am going to say that subjectivity should not be completely worked out of all of this.

Which, although I'm sure is not the case, DOES (whether or not it is meant to) seem to be the case in this thread.

Sin Studly
02-15-2006, 11:35 PM
Sunny, it's more the fact that Linda was being a patronising retard and telling JN that he "doesn't understand" as if holding her deadend and comfortable job for decades makes her the font of universal knowledge concerning workplace aggravation.

It doesn't.

Now, I have no problem with Linda acting like the shit that everybody goes through affects only her ; everybody does that to some extent, but when she goes around telling people they don't understand when they most likely understand a hell of a lot more than she'll ever be forced to understand, they need to be put in their place.

And Linda, grow the fuck up and learn to take some criticism. We're telling you this for your own good, there's no need to throw a little tantrum and tell everybody to fuck off and make comments about us being "sad bastards"

Sin Studly
02-16-2006, 03:56 AM
We know you're insane. You can stop advertising.

Paint_It_Black
02-16-2006, 04:01 AM
I didn't read all this shit, but yeah, I've wished people dead, and thought about giving fate a helping hand once or twice.

JohnnyNemesis
02-16-2006, 08:47 AM
Sunny, it's more the fact that Linda was being a patronising retard and telling JN that he "doesn't understand" as if holding her deadend and comfortable job for decades makes her the font of universal knowledge concerning workplace aggravation.

I don't know how many times we have to repeat the bolded part before people get it.

Linda
02-16-2006, 08:26 PM
Why not get another job? Hell, even if you have to take a temporary pay cut it could still make you happier overall.

No can do. Been there too long, worked too hard. I earned the wage I'm making now and would never be able to start at another job at that same wage. I couldn't make ends meet with a cut in pay.

So what is your problem, please? Seriously.

Simple...you. Double standards. Pathetic.

I don't agree with Linda wanting to kill her boss

Now where in this topic did I say that?!

Justin - blah blah blah
Not much interested in anything you have to say. kthxbye

Maria - You are wise beyond your years, mon cherie! (sp?)

She actually did wish me dead, shortly after she started working there.
It was so funny today. I had to take a check to her to sign. I walked into her office and handed her the check and said, "Can you sign this please?"
She grabbed it from me, yanked open her desk drawer, got her pen and signed it. She roughly handed it back to me, didn't look at me the whole time. I took it and nicely said, "Thank you" and walked out. I can look at HER. I did nothing wrong!

I don't wish her dead. That would be too easy for her. She needs to suffer.

I'll ignore her as much as I can, unfortunately, I do have to talk to her at times. She's done this type of thing to me ever since she started working there. In all honestly, IF they would admit to it, which they won't of course, it would bother these people too if it were to happen to them. Hell, they complain when people stare at them, or about old people on buses, for god's sake! lol Anyway, Maria, I really appreciate your understand and input.

She's never gonna get away with treating me like that. I don't like anyone accusing me of things I don't do.

T-6005
02-16-2006, 08:30 PM
Now where in this topic did I say that?!

Maria - You are wise beyond your years, mon cherie! (sp?)

I apologize. I thought that it was implied in the "I understand why people shoot up their workplaces". Suppose I was a little quick to jump the gun on that one.

And "ma" cherie.

HeadAroundU
02-16-2006, 09:17 PM
I won‘t pay, I won‘t pay ya, no way
Why don‘t you get a job
Say no way, say no way, no way
Why don‘t you get a job

neocon58
02-17-2006, 03:17 AM
Yes, I would say I have. Probably not much, but I certainly have before.

Just because you think that, it certainly dosen't mean it's going to happen, or you are gonna act on it, unless your seriously fucked in the head.

arak0r
02-17-2006, 03:25 AM
ahh fuck repressing emotions like that just for the sake of trying to be nice. as long as you dont actually go nuts and act on something crazy, no big deal. emotions are human after all, even the nasty mean ones. :rolleyes:

to claim someone is better than someone else, due to lack of these emotions, or claim that someone else is nuts because they HAVE those emotions, is a bit absurd.

tbh, i cant believe this topic was made, or has the replies it does. hatred anger jealousy etc, theyre all natural.

edit: i cant recall seriously wishing anyone would die, but then again my memory sucks sooo

Sin Studly
02-17-2006, 03:44 AM
I just seriously wished you would die, Joey.

Rocky-girl
02-17-2006, 03:48 AM
And if he die what then?

Sin Studly
02-17-2006, 03:50 AM
..... what do you mean?

Rocky-girl
02-17-2006, 03:53 AM
I asked what will be better if he die? Will you feel better or may be all people on the planet will be more kinder after it?

Sin Studly
02-17-2006, 03:55 AM
I guess I wouldn't even notice, really. But it'd still be nice if he died.

Rocky-girl
02-17-2006, 04:11 AM
I guess I wouldn't even notice, really. But it'd still be nice if he died.
You're very cruel!

Sin Studly
02-17-2006, 10:03 AM
No I'm not. I'm just honest. Only the people who have no idea who arak0r is can honestly say they've never wished he'd die.

JohnnyNemesis
02-17-2006, 10:08 AM
*skims through the last page of replies*

I love it when people don't read a thread before replying to it, and end up repeating the same shit that was already shot to hell pages ago. It's a great exercise in patience. *thumbs up*

Rocky-girl
02-17-2006, 10:28 AM
No I'm not. I'm just honest. Only the people who have no idea who arak0r is can honestly say they've never wished he'd die.
So If I want ot be honest I must say that I wish smb die. Right?

Tizzalicious
02-17-2006, 12:40 PM
I wish those load fuckheads outside my hoyuse would drop dead right now. And I mean it too. God I hate them.

killer_queen
02-17-2006, 12:46 PM
Did you try calling cops? It works perfectly sometimes and none of them wouldn't dare doing that again.

Tizzalicious
02-17-2006, 12:47 PM
I called them before. They couldn't find it. COULDN'T FIND IT! What the fuck? They suck too. Urgh.

killer_queen
02-17-2006, 01:01 PM
Call a strong boy friend with a really big body. Maybe he can help.

Tizzalicious
02-17-2006, 01:02 PM
All my friends live far away :( And they aren't strong either. The pussies.

T-6005
02-17-2006, 01:04 PM
Throw something heavy.

Tizzalicious
02-17-2006, 01:05 PM
They're too far away!

I think they left now though...But I still want them dead.

arak0r
02-17-2006, 01:33 PM
how very amusing. someone that doesnt know me says only people that dont know me dont wish i would die, and wishes i would die. oh im so hurt :[ keep it up justin

JohnnyNemesis
02-17-2006, 01:55 PM
oh im so hurt :[ keep it up justin

Y'know, sarcasm isn't really an effective method of showing that you don't care, because it really really looks like you're legitimately bothered. Completely ignoring people works much better.

Just my two cents though.

arak0r
02-17-2006, 04:29 PM
how does it appear im bothered? i wasnt TRYING to show i wasnt bothered as it is, i was just commenting.

JohnnyNemesis
02-17-2006, 04:30 PM
Someone who wasn't bothered would've completely ignored him. The fact that you repeated the whole insult and ended it with empty sarcasm just makes it incredibly obvious.

arak0r
02-17-2006, 05:36 PM
.... incredibly obvious? :| im not bothered by it. amused maybe, not bothered. i am however, bothered by your insistance that you know how i am feeling via a post :o

Linda
02-17-2006, 06:10 PM
She hates you & that's a gut-feeling,

Hell yeah, I know she hates me. I can tell by the way she treats me and the way she treats other people. Maybe she hates me 'cos of my race? I see her very nice to the orientals there. I don't know, but she didn't look at me or talk to me today either. Actually, I'm finding it quite nice! I hope she continues that! I got so much work done today! And now I have a THREE DAY WEEKEND!!! Can't get much better than this! Thanks for your input, Maria. You ARE wise! :p

Oh, and T-6005, apology accepted!