PDA

View Full Version : Re: Photo Album - Ronin

Nina
02-15-2006, 10:06 AM
it's not that i'm arrogant....it's that a lot of people dont believe me for some reason, that's the truth.

there's no sense for insulting or arguing with people on the internet, it's immature and cowardly...but by the looks of it, that's what most of you seem to have all the time in the world for.

1) Yes you are arrogant, because you think you are more goodlooking than you actually are. Also, the fact that you said the last sentence there shows you think too highly of yourself.

2) No one was arguing, Tizz just pointed out that you were arrogant, which you clearly are (see 1)). But now you have your argument, there :]

3) Fucking UGHHHHH to the last thing you said.

Lame.

killer_queen
02-15-2006, 10:54 AM
I think there's nothing wrong with being arrogant if it's not annoying. But the last sentence is really UGGGH!

Italia311
02-15-2006, 10:58 AM
These threads are fucking stupid. Bottom line. Pm the person.

You-are-so-cool-everyone-is-impressed.

And I am in no way taking anyone side...

Tizzalicious
02-15-2006, 10:59 AM
I thought it was annoying. I usually just ignore people who annoy me, but she annoyed me enough to say something about it, that does say a lot about the annoyance factor.

JohnnyNemesis
02-15-2006, 11:01 AM
Pm the person.

Half of me agrees, but the other half rememberes that Ronin is the one that got all uppity in the thread in the first place.

Advantage: Nina.

JoY
02-15-2006, 11:02 AM
I've said about a trillion times she's annoying. every time I said it, I expected *someone* to say I'm jealous of her uberhot looks. (it's the defence-meganism of pretty much every female human being) & even IF I was, Ronin is still annoying to fucking hell.

JoY
02-15-2006, 11:03 AM
Half of me agrees, but the other half rememberes that Ronin is the one that got all uppity in the thread in the first place.

I fully agree.

Italia311
02-15-2006, 11:11 AM

I see it as equal to publicly Humiliating someone. Its like kicking them when they're down. Its always on this board people jumping in on other peoples disagreements or whatever. Its pointless. Its a stupid ass argument in the first place.

While I agree with you on Ronnin starting it, Tizzalicious already had made a response to it in the Photo Album thread. Why does someone have to make a whole new thread to agree with Tizzalicious. Its like after every comment people are looking for approval of their friends on here. It's weak.

killer_queen
02-15-2006, 11:20 AM
Uhh, Maria, nobody says "look at me, I'm so beautiful". And it's not just about her posts in photo album. It's about writing the guitars she owns on her sig, making threads just to show herself but trying to do it in a stupid way.

About that Nina being jealous, it's just funny. There are a lot of girls haotter than Ronin. Why would she be jealous of her?

JoY
02-15-2006, 11:21 AM
Its like kicking them when they're down.
it's like kicking her when she's way, WAY up. up her high horse.

she's annoyed me many times, not just with solely posting pictures in this forum, but also with her arrogance. I've said it to her a couple of times, even in the most friendly ways, inviting her to post in this forum more often outside the PhotoAlbum. but the only other topic she's visited so far was the Photoshop Contest.. to post a picture of herself.

catch my drift?

*Edit; I'm sorry I've judged her so negatively. from this search-result it's obvious she's posted in no less than 21 topics! http://www.offspring.com/forums/search.php?searchid=545476

Tizzalicious
02-15-2006, 11:24 AM
This really has nothing to do with either jealousy or approval of friends. I made a comment in the photoalbum, Nina agreed with me, and she didn't wanna start a whole chat in there. Nothing wrong with that.

Also, this won't work in PM, as there are more people involved.

Italia311
I guess I just find it hard to believe that someone that no one personally knows or has even met, annoys them that much. She doesn't follow anyone around in the threads and makes comments.

I mean, we don't personally know this person. She couild be totally different in realy life. Its the internet!! And you people are gettin so upset over someone you dont even know???? Geez.

Tizzalicious
it's like kicking her when she's way, WAY up. up her high horse.

she's annoyed me many times, not just with solely posting pictures in this forum, but also with her arrogance. I've said it to her a couple of times, even in the most friendly ways, inviting her to post in this forum more often outside the PhotoAlbum. but the only other topic she's visited so far was the Photoshop Contest.. to post a picture of herself.

catch my drift?

I completely agree. That's what I meant. Just everything about her screams: "I hate this, I look this perfect, I can do this, blabla"

Tizzalicious
02-15-2006, 11:25 AM
Most of the girls on this forum are yuck. Sorry.

Nina has her eyebrows shaped in an ugly sophisticated way, that makes her nose appear even more "beaked".

You've got baby-fat on your face, that isn't very beautiful.

There was no point in saying this AT ALL. No one said Ronin is ugly, just that she is too arrorant, about more things than just her looks.

JoY
02-15-2006, 11:27 AM
Italia -you seem to be the only one who's upset.

..that you aren't in her pantz, LOL!

Tizzalicious
02-15-2006, 11:27 AM
I guess I just find it hard to believe that someone that no one personally knows or has even met, annoys them that much. She doesn't follow anyone around in the threads and makes comments.

I mean, we don't personally know this person. She couild be totally different in realy life. Its the internet!! And you people are gettin so upset over someone you dont even know???? Geez.

If I see "it's just the internet" one more time, I'm gonna scream.

It has nothing to do with it being the internet or not. But with the fact that she comes across really self absorbed and arrogant on here. Which we notice, because we read what she says. If it was "real life" it would have annoyed us too.

Isolated Fury
02-15-2006, 11:28 AM
Uhh, Maria, nobody says "look at me, I'm so beautiful".
Wrong.

Hi, Maria.

JoY
02-15-2006, 11:31 AM
Maria, WHY were you talking about baby-fat at all? this entire topic isn't about her looks. why do you find it necessary to tell other people what you find ugly on them, when they simply let someone know that her attitude annoys them? I don't get it. I really don't get it.
it's like; "fuck, you're arrogant." *Maria steps in* "FUCK, you're ugly!"/"well, she's prettier than you".

it's basically beating a doormat with a carrot. it makes no sense.

killer_queen
02-15-2006, 11:33 AM
you think she's arrogant? do you know there's an option called "ignore"? seriously, if you don't like her arrogance, why not leave her be?
So? If you don't like Tizz's reaction you can ignore her. What you are doing is not different.

JoY
02-15-2006, 11:35 AM
you think she's arrogant? do you know there's an option called "ignore"? seriously, if you don't like her arrogance, why not leave her be?
..or try to tell her her attitude is total fucking crap, so she has the oportunity to change something about it?

plus, I don't ignore people. if I would, I wouldn't be able to see when someone spams/whatevers that we don't want around here.

JoY
02-15-2006, 11:37 AM
No. They say she's arrogant because she thinks too highly of herself.

I don't find it at all that she thinks too highly of herself. I hadn't even NOTICED she was being self-absorbed. Yes I had noticed she posted pix of herself, but christ, saying that many chicks are hotter than her while most chicks in here look pukable...

that's jealousy & that's lies.
no one said many chicks are hotter than her. I've reacted to her pictures many times, saying she's incredibly hot, UNTILL I GOT TIRED OF IT.

& you only didn't notice it, because you yourself are too self-absorbed to notice it. sorry. I like you, being the self-absorbed Maria that you are, but you just are.

Tizzalicious
02-15-2006, 11:40 AM
only Nina, Joy you & others are attacking Ronin in the weakest, most despicable way possible, by GROUPING yourselves.

& I don't like that. so how do you feel, strong? supporting each other like that?

Agreeing with each other, is what that's called.

And again, I have NEVER said she wasn't good looking. All I meant was that her attitude in general bugged me. "Yes, this is really me!" (I am that hot) "I made this myself!" (look how great I am), "This is my car!" (it's really expensive, I'm rich), "I have 6 guitars!" (same as the car one).

THAT is what bugged me. It has nothing to do with her being good looking or not. Even if she looked like a goddess I'd think that was annoying.

JoY
only Nina, Joy you & others are attacking Ronin in the weakest, most despicable way possible, by GROUPING yourselves.

& I don't like that. so how do you feel, strong? supporting each other like that?
I'm so sorry we agree.

NINA! from now on, I disagree with you! *slams fist on the table*
;p

& if telling someone they come of as arrogant is attacking her, then holy shit, people attack each other every second of the day.

JohnnyNemesis

Nina has her eyebrows shaped in an ugly sophisticated way, that makes her nose appear even more "beaked".

Now you're just making shit up to prove your point, which counts as an automatic loss.

You think Ronin looks better and you're stating it as fact. The only FACT here is that Ronin is pretty in the most boring way. Her eyes are way too light, her hair is the same as every other dime-a-dozen girl out there, her facial structure is equally boring...quite simply, there's nothing unique about her. Pretty? Sure. Beautiful? Nope.

As far as the grouping goes, it's possible for people to think independently and in kind. It's called agreement. How the fuck can someone who SHARES HER ACCOUNT WITH SOMEONE get pissy about grouping?

Stop trying to set standards for beauty or for ANYTHING at all. You're not metally stable enough to do so.

killer_queen
Firstly, I am not attacking her. I just post my opinion. I'm way more different when I'm attacking. And grouping? That is just silly. When people have the same idea can't they be able to state it?

Italia311
02-15-2006, 11:41 AM
Italia -you seem to be the only one who's upset.

..that you aren't in her pantz, LOL!

Ahahahah....no and uhm...NO. :cool:

Out of all your posts, this one...is the lowest. :eek:

@Tizzalicious: Uhm...hrmz...ignore button? I really have no response..I find comments on the internet weak and petty. I have hard time believing anyone would say this in real life. Even if it was annoying in real life.

JoY
02-15-2006, 11:42 AM
yes I think Killer-queen said there were many chicks hotter than her. which isn't exactly the truth.

as for my being self-absorbed... pfft. I HAVE noticed Ronin, but she hasn't been flooding the board with her pics, has she?
then maybe that's Gulsah's opinion. *shrugs* yeah, I mean, it could be possible people disagree with each other. even with you.

no, she hasn't flooded the board with her pictures. but that isn't the point. it's her attitude & the fact she doesn't post anywhere else in this forum, besides to post more pictures, or heroic stories.

Tizzalicious
Yes, how about we all don't talk to each other. It's just the internet after all.

Edit: this was to Italia

JoY

@Tizzalicious: Uhm...hrmz...ignore button? I really have no response..I find comments on the internet weak and petty. I have hard time believing anyone would say this in real life. Even if it was annoying in real life.
it was a joke.

JoY
02-15-2006, 11:45 AM
Ricky made me laugh so loud, I think I bursted something in my abdomen.

Tizzalicious
02-15-2006, 11:48 AM
Maria, you're the one attacking everyone's looks here.

JoY
02-15-2006, 11:49 AM
you're defending her by blindly calling everyone but her ugly. in her defence, you blindly attack everyone who's ever posted in the PhotoAlbum. if you were just talking to me, I'd be willing to accept that. but Nina.. *cracks up* sorry Maria. there's no way in HELL that she isn't godfucking mighty beautiful. (my opinion)

& for the last time. This. Topic. Is. Not. About. Beauty.

Andy
02-15-2006, 11:50 AM
This is so childish it hurts. And as much as I hate taking sides I really have to say this before I explode:

Maria, shut the fuck up
Edit:
And Italia

Italia311
02-15-2006, 11:50 AM
Yes, how about we all don't talk to each other. It's just the internet after all.

Edit: this was to Italia

Hahah...why are you not liking the internet comment...really...its just the internet..you don't know* her!!! Its true! Why does someone you don't even know matter?

And uhm Joy...that was still a low one..you know? Like..."Lowblow" :cool:

Isolated Fury
02-15-2006, 11:51 AM

Hi...Yeah, you're using smiley faces in your defending argument.

There's no way possible to take you seriously.

EDIT: Oh God, again...

Tizzalicious
02-15-2006, 11:51 AM
Hahah...why are you not liking the internet comment...really...its just the internet..you don't her!!! Its true! Why does someone you don't even know matter?

...I have no idea what you're trying to say.

JoY
02-15-2006, 11:52 AM
Italia -I was hoping you meant it in that way. *grins*

Italia, babe. even though this *is* the internet & only a poor representation of real life made with screennames & typed conversations... you can still tell someone if they bother you. that's all. pretty fucking harmless, blown up into something huge.

Italia311
02-15-2006, 11:54 AM
Tizz: yeah...well lets just leave it at that then because really, I dont know how I could explain myself further on the issue. Ah geez...

oh and Isolated...

;)
that ones for you. BItch.

Edit: Joy: Alright...we can just leave it at that then...its just..the making of the new thread to point out something someone said in another one...its like the person is trying to impress people...people she doesnt even know!! lol

JohnnyNemesis
02-15-2006, 11:54 AM
& Ricky dear, I said she was pretty, but too plump to be beautiful.

Which was also bullshit, because she could stand to gain a substantial amount of weight and she would still be attractive. Again, your standards are off and your mind isn't reliable.

You're putting so much on looks here, and you REFUSE to see the reality of the situation: the real issue, which is arrogance, not beauty. Why is that so hard to understand?

JohnnyNemesis
02-15-2006, 11:56 AM
Tizz: yeah...well lets just leave it at that then because really, I dont know how I could explain myself further on the issue. Ah geez...

I understand what you're trying to say, but no offense, it's still a bullshit point.

No one is claiming that they know what she is like offline, and no one is complaining about what she is like offline. They're complaining about what she is like ONLINE, which they DO know.

It's pretty fucking simple, kids.

Andy
02-15-2006, 11:57 AM
edit: andy darling, you could do with shedding a few pounds. I'm really sorry Ronin's arrogance bothered you so, you know. I'm sure she didn't mean to ACTUALLY bother you. nor I.
I'm not bothered by Ronin, I couldn't give a shit what she posts. You, however, are now so trememdously irritating you're becoming a parody of yourself.

It's safe to say that the pettiest person to post in this thread is, in fact, you.

Italia311
02-15-2006, 11:58 AM
I go to reply and 900 ppl post after me shit.

Johnny: Alright...sounds good

Megs
02-15-2006, 11:59 AM
if i quite grasp this conversation right (please correct me i'm wrong) we are complaining about the posting of, and commenting on of pictures in the photo album. so far i have seen one picture of this ronin person. i see no reason to complain about the posting of pictures in a thread for pictures. elsewise, wouldn't it make me a hypocrite if i said so myself?

JohnnyNemesis
02-15-2006, 12:01 PM
if i quite grasp this conversation right (please correct me i'm wrong) we are complaining about the posting of, and commenting on of pictures in the photo album.

You don't quite grasp the conversation right. And if that's what you thought, you didn't bother reading carefully.

Don't be so lazy next time, okay m'darling?

Tizzalicious
02-15-2006, 12:02 PM
I understand what you're trying to say, but no offense, it's still a bullshit point.

No one is claiming that they know what she is like offline, and no one is complaining about what she is like offline. They're complaining about what she is like ONLINE, which they DO know.

Exactly.

Megs: It has nothing to do with the amount of pictures. More with the things she said there, and in other threads.

Maria: Please stop calling people ugly. Especially when they aren't.

Italia311
02-15-2006, 12:02 PM
Holy shit this thread has turned into total randomness...lol

@joy: italia -I was hoping you meant it in that way. *grins*
- That....is....what...I...ment???? yes ofcourse it was

JoY
02-15-2006, 12:03 PM
nina is beautiful?

wow. she's got eyebrows shaped like a demented beautician's & a beaked nose. I actually forgot the other features I only know she's a brunette, erm maybe she has some assets after all. not that I care she didn't strike me as looking fancy.

Ronin had cool hair, a cool nose, cool eyes, cool eyebrows. a well-defined jaw, like the drawing of a pencil. but the V's pic is the only one I've seen of her.

but, since this topic is NOT about everyone stamping their feet & foaming with jealousy, I withdraw.

edit: andy darling, you could do with shedding a few pounds. I'm really sorry Ronin's arrogance bothered you so, you know. I'm sure she didn't mean to ACTUALLY bother you. nor I.
wait.. you withdraw. but before doing so, you make extremely hurtful comments towards someone's looks. one of the nastiest attacks I've ever seen. & for what? only because Nina FINALLY said what 92715 people here had on their mind. & it was only a comment towards her attitude.

Nina really doesn't deserve this for only stating her opinion on an attitude. which can be changed. a look, a face, a HEAD you're born with. & Nina is totally blessed with hers. if you need to come after someone's looks, trample mine. at this point you're rambling so much, I can shake it off.

JohnnyNemesis
02-15-2006, 12:07 PM
nina is beautiful?

wow. she's got eyebrows shaped like a demented beautician's & a beaked nose. I actually forgot the other features I only know she's a brunette, erm maybe she has some assets after all. not that I care she didn't strike me as looking fancy.

*sigh*

You're skinny, Maria. Your ribs are visible, and no matter what your pretentious fashion magazines and the models you gawk at think, no one in the REAL WORLD finds that attractive.

Your hair is too messy too often, even though it looks absolutely beautiful on occasion. You don't know how to wear makeup that suits your looks. Your skin is way too pasty. Your frame doesn't do justice to the dresses you wear.

Now, I've told you that you're quite good looking sometimes, and I have explained why with the truth. I can point out your attractive visual qualities, but goddamn, I can see everything else too.

Now, honestly, I'm going to feel bad about everything I just said as soon as I hit this post button, but I just...I don't understand why you'd say all that bullshit about Nina, so I think this needs to be told to you. This post is probably the only example you'll find of genuine grouping, since I'm just trying to defend Nina.

Stones, glass houses...you know how it is. I am by no means better looking than anyone else here, and I don't claim to be, but good God.

Andy
02-15-2006, 12:10 PM
*sigh*

You're skinny, Maria. Your ribs are visible, and no matter what your pretentious fashion magazines and the models you gawk at think, no one in the REAL WORLD finds that attractive.

Your hair is too messy too often, even though it looks absolutely beautiful on occasion. You don't know how to wear makeup that suits your looks. Your skin is way too pasty. Your frame doesn't do justice to the dresses you wear.

Now, honestly, I'm going to feel bad about everything I just said as soon as I hit this post button, but I just...I don't understand why you'd say all that bullshit about Nina, so I think this needs to be told to you.

Stones, glass houses...you know how it is.
Well said sir!
*hands a bouquet of flowers*

Andy
02-15-2006, 12:12 PM
Oh, just withdraw already

JoY
02-15-2006, 12:15 PM
I don't wish to trample anybody's looks.

so before withdrawing I must say I apologize?
no. when you withdraw, you just shut the fuck up & withdraw. & don't try to have the last incredibly low word, intended to leave someone hurt.

& if you don't wish to trample anybody's looks, then fucking cut it out. you seem to have done it with pleasure in this topic.

Tizzalicious
02-15-2006, 12:16 PM
Andy speaks wise words.

And so does Bella.

HornyPope
02-15-2006, 12:58 PM
I think this marks the first time someone called Nina mean and vicious.

T-6005
02-15-2006, 01:01 PM
Maria, shut the hell up. You've made an absolute fool of yourself in this thread, and have shown yourself to be a petty, vicious idiot with an inability to see arguments beyond the last word.

Nirushika6789
02-15-2006, 01:30 PM
Ok , I read through this whole thread so I think I know what's going on...

When I read that Ronin wrote that no one believes it was her I thought she meant that it was because she was posing in it...like a model. But yes it did come across a little arrogant but not half as much as everyone is saying here..IMO

Also All of this about Nina nose and what not...As JN said about Ronin...Nina is pretty not beautiful IMO..but in this thread way to fucking much is being placed on looks..just cut it out!

And Ronin posts a hell of a lot in GOD so she doesn't just go onto the Photo Album thread and post pics of herself.

Yes she does come across arrogant sometimes but there is a lot of people on here that do...some don't even realise it and I think is exactly what has happened here.

Betty
02-15-2006, 06:10 PM
I agree that I don't think this thread being made in the first place was particularly nice or warranted... I'm not here THAT often... but I read mostly everything that is posted in GC... and I don't think Ronin necessarily deserved having a bunch of people bash her, be they "ganging up" or "in agreement"... but it's the Internet, that's what people do.

That said, I don't think Maria went about stating her point in a very nice way either.

Italia311
02-15-2006, 06:17 PM
Andy, I dont think anyone in this thread is looking for your approval...you flamer.

coke_a_holic
02-15-2006, 06:25 PM
I am. Andy is rocks.

Andy
02-15-2006, 06:27 PM
Andy, I dont think anyone in this thread is looking for your approval...you flamer.
Huh? Wha? What's going on?

Andy is rocks.
You will be spared.

HeadAroundU
02-15-2006, 06:47 PM
My heart HAUrts when I see you people in war! :(

Sin Studly
02-15-2006, 11:44 PM
I now officially like Nina.

And Maria, you're dog-ugly. Begone.

GreenTerror
02-15-2006, 11:54 PM
Jesus fucking Christ! Is every girl on the forums menstral today?

I have to say Ronin is pretty, but that doesn't mean she gets to flaunt herself around everywhere, though this hasn't been an annoyance to me... Yet. But seriously people, 7 pages of bitching about this? It's really not that big of a deal.

Paint_It_Black
02-16-2006, 03:57 AM
nina is beautiful?

Yeah, she is. On the outside and the inside. Maria, you are ugly. Sorry, but you look about 20 years older than you claim to be, and you are also a conceited bitch without any reason to be. I've tried being nice but I'm fucking sick of it. You insult everyones looks, without being aware in the slightest of how shitty you look. Read this carefully. Grow the fuck up.

Italia. You are an annoying dumb-ass prick. Yeah. Go die now.

Nina. You're awesome. Don't ever change.

To any asshole who wants to accuse me of being biased: Yeah, I'm fucking biased. Now go fuck yourself.

Obie2trice
02-16-2006, 03:58 AM

I have to say Ronin is pretty, but that doesn't mean she gets to flaunt herself around everywhere, though this hasn't been an annoyance to me... Yet. But seriously people, 7 pages of bitching about this? It's really not that big of a deal.

yeah, real talk

Paint_It_Black
02-16-2006, 04:23 AM
erm, I'm so mentally unstable I'll rely on personal experience & my mirror, as well as the opinions of everyone but you, & smile at my being at least tolerably beautiful. *blows a kiss*

Look at your avatar. And that's a good one. I'd never usually tell someone they are ugly, because most ugly people know. But you are so annoyingly arrogant and vain.

If you want to discuss "faithful male followers", why not think about why some people have what you call "followers". Could it be that they are worthwhile people, while you are not?

the_GoDdEsS
02-16-2006, 04:26 AM
Hahaha, Maria attempting a bitchfight. How come you didn't mention about how your mother is a beautician yet? Ricky, you forgot the high terrible forehead.

I agree with Gulsah. There are far, far more hotter girls on here than Ronin. She just can pull good poses and angles but still not as beautiful.

Tizzalicious
02-16-2006, 04:31 AM
Maria, please jst shut the fuck up.

This thread has NOTHING to do with jealousy.

the_GoDdEsS
02-16-2006, 04:34 AM
yes I have a high forehead, which is usually seen as a sign of beauty & intelligence.

Down syndrome kids also have a high forehead.

Sin Studly
02-16-2006, 04:38 AM
Maria, for the love of Christ shut the fuck up. You're a hideous fucking frog-goblin. Telling us over and over again how beautiful you are doesn't negate the fact that we've seen your pictures and know you're not attractive at all.

the_GoDdEsS
02-16-2006, 04:38 AM
I just knew you'd come with the intelligence argument. At least you have an excuse to cover up one of your inferior features with what famous people looked like.

Tizzalicious
02-16-2006, 04:42 AM
I gave examples. But you need quotes? Fine:

http://www.mainstreamtopics.com/members/phoenixbabe/me015%20copy.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y298/punk_ronin/me/me002.jpg

and a repost of everyone' favorite pic...

this is my 1998 Z28 Camaro! the color kinda changes in different times of day from a red color to...

i love any kind of dessert i make

i'm a pastry chef as a side job..seriously. when i dont do computer graphics and whatnot, people pay me to make pastries!

ive got a couple of pictures of my culinary creations right here:

my most in demand cookies; double peanut butter cookies:

another one of my popular desserts; country style strawberry cake:

and my super rare special order cake; chocolate peanut butter banana bourbon cake:

i tried to make that one look all spiffy but then the picture got blurry >_<

...i make LOTS of stuff, those are just a few examples

here's me with a couple of my guitars...actually i own 4:

me with my Ibanez Iceman

me with my ESP LTD Viper (this isnt a very good pic, but oh well...

i also own an Ibanez SZ320 and Ibanez Gio bass...sa stated in my sig

i use photoshop ALOT :D

here's some of my work using only brush tools...this was not created from an original image, this was made completely from...

yes that is me for all you non-believers, haha

here's a little valentine's card from me to all of you :)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y298/punk_ronin/mevalentinescard.jpg

in case you're wondering, yes that is me, and i designed this on photoshop

I assume that's enough?

the_GoDdEsS
02-16-2006, 04:45 AM
Heh, the last two sounded pathetic.

Sin Studly
02-16-2006, 04:46 AM
I like her attitude. What's she look like?

Tizzalicious
02-16-2006, 04:51 AM
Same thing.

Anyway, that's all I meant when I said that stuff in the photo album, I didn't mean for it to turn out in a huge drama fest.

Paint_It_Black
02-16-2006, 04:52 AM
I wouldn't call it arrogance, it's something else. big-headedness?

Generally I believe that is considered to be the same thing as arrogance.

Nina
02-16-2006, 06:44 AM
HAHAHHA what the fuck is happening here! I make this post and wait about five minutes but nobody replies, so I go to bed. Now I come back from school and have to see that my looks are being discussed.

The only reason I made this thread was to NOT start a discussion in photo album. That's because most people on this board AGREED to make threads like this. So much to that, Italia311 and anybody else who doesnt find this thread necessary.
I'm not PMing a person when there are more people who want to state their opinion. What reason would I have to PM her alone? "HEY, stop being so arrogant, stupid girl"? DUH. Hardly an option.
That being said, I just stated my opinion. The only thing that is quite insulting is the word "arrogant" in my post. My MAIN reason was to tell her to fuck off about the last thing she said. That was not an attack, but I dont have anything against it if anyone thought it was.

And now on to the most ridiculous part of this topic.

Maria. I have no words.

Nobody ever attacked Ronins looks. You, however, CONSTANTLY attack other people's appearance when you feel like defending yourself and others. That's not just lame, but pretty weak. You always run out of arguments, huh?

So neither of you has the right to say ONE SINGLE THING about Ronin's looks.

nina is beautiful?

...at least you wrote this:

I don't wish to trample anybody's looks.

so before withdrawing I must say I apologize? heeeeeeeeeeeeere you go: I'm sorry nina, if I said you had stupid eyebrows & a beaked nose. just think I'm crazy, mentally unstable, that I don't know the first thing about beauty, & that I'm an ugly dog myself. your nose is fine so are your eyebrows, I'm just mentally unstable. anyway apart from these features I can't recall your face at all.

don't pay no heed to me, my beauty standards are off, I'm mentally unstable.

oh & Gulsah: you don't have baby-fat on your face. or maybe you have, but then I'm sure it enhances your baby-prettiness.

& andy, you could do with gaining a number of pounds.

now I guess I can withdraw in peace.

or better still: I'm so ugly tis laughable my saying someone has a beaked nose, the other baby-fat & the other rolls of fat.

...but it didnt exactly made anything better. Oh well.

I have asked around me if everyone thought the same as Nina. But no, they don't. Ronin's behaviour has by no means been an annoyance to all. Most have barely noticed her at all, in fact.

[...]

Let me tell you this much. Ronin seems not to care very much about your compliments, that's all. She must know she looks pretty, & therefore doesn't need Nina to tell her so. Nina who usually tells the ugliest persons they look grand. The sort of mellifluous praise that for all its honey-like quality, gives off a strong odour of bullshit.

Nina & all the other chicks, in fact. She just started the thread but most in here seem to be just as jealous.

- I never claimed that everyone was annoyed by her. I, however, was. And I stated it. :]
- I never stated that she was pretty, nor did I say otherwise. You are making shit up.
- I'm so sick of your bullshit. We cleary have different taste, no beauty is a motherfucking FACT, so get over it. There are several people I consider extremly attractive. You dont, well no shit. I dont give a fuck. I still find them attractive and I will state that I do when I feel like it. But now that you're at it, who have I complimented that is too ugly for words, if you dont mind me asking?
- If ANYBODY is jealous, then it's you. From experience spoken it can be said that the people who constantly bring up looks when not necessary are the ones who are insecure and jealous themselves.

and I don't think Ronin necessarily deserved having a bunch of people bash her, be they "ganging up" or "in agreement"... but it's the Internet, that's what people do.

I never bashed her. Nobody here bashed her. If anyone did, please quote it to me. I just dont like her attitude, and told her so. Not even in a mean way. Not quite nice, but negative things usually arent easy to be told in a nice way. I dont get the problem.
And "but it's the internet" is never an argument, in fact, I quite hate it.

And thanks everyone for being all nice about my looks. I'd post a few pictures, just to annoy Maria and to show off my absolute beauty (if you take that seriously you're an idiot), but photobucket isnt working for me atm.

What a long post.

Tizzalicious
02-16-2006, 06:48 AM
to show off my absolute beauty (if you take that seriously you're an idiot)

You are so arrogant :( And then you call me an idiot too. Grrr :(

Nina
02-16-2006, 06:55 AM
all I said & christ I still mean it, no way was that chick arrogant.

would have been perfectly fine if you had said it like that. but we all know you didnt.

brimming with self-confidence & hauhty-taughty, sure, but to construe it as arrogance would mean that you feel yourself inferior to her skills, not having as many stuff, guitars, etc

i'd feel sorry for anybody if he felt inferiour to her "skills", but yeah, completely different thing. if you still think i'm jealous i can just point and laugh..

... *points and laughs at you*

basically you interpret it like that. nobody but a fistful of lasses in here were bothered by her behaviour. she has a right to be herself, & if she cares only to talk about herself & skills & guitars, let it be. I'm not even a fan of the girl.

yeah, and if i want to talk about what an annoying little thing she is for that, let me be! thanks :]

You are so arrogant :( And then you call me an idiot too. Grrr :(

Sorry darling, but I am so much better than you. btw, lose some weight girl, you're way too chubby.

Nina
02-16-2006, 07:00 AM
You keep
*comparing looks from people and then judging who looks better, calling it a FACT
*stating that you, by all means, are better than "most" people.
It's just TOO LAME for words.

Tizzalicious
02-16-2006, 07:04 AM
Well, I guess this thread proved that certain people don't know what arrogance is, even though they are the floating example of it themselves.

(I'm not talking about Nina here, even though the conceited bitch really needs to get a grip on reality)

Andy
02-16-2006, 07:09 AM
Still, this has become one of the best threads I've seen for a wile

Nina
02-16-2006, 07:10 AM
OMG BITCHFIGHT

*attacks tizz with a fork but falls over before reaching her*
SOOO. i shall reply to your email sometime, i'd say :/ [sorry it took so long :[]

Tizzalicious
02-16-2006, 07:12 AM
Yesss, reply to my mail!

I don't wanna fight you, I'd lose :(

Nina
02-16-2006, 07:13 AM
BECAUSE MY ENORMOUS WEIGHT WOULD SMASH YOU.

no wait, we all agreed that you were chubby yourself..

okay, enough now.

JohnnyNemesis
02-16-2006, 08:43 AM

lolz, I like troofz.

Sorry, but you look about 20 years older than you claim to be

I pointed that one out a long time ago and it was ignored.

JoY
02-16-2006, 10:17 AM

it isn't, really. like I said before, it's just about letting her know. Nina only made one post & left it at that. Maria blew it up into something huge & into something it wasn't. we spent seven pages just explaining to her it wasn't actually about beauty & how it originally was meant.

JoY
02-16-2006, 10:19 AM
& a pack of jealous girls & their faithful male followers.

what did I tell you? the automatic defence meganism of every female human being. I even predicted & warned that someone would step forward & say this.

MichaelCorleone
02-16-2006, 10:21 AM
what did I tell you? the automatic defence meganism of every female human being. I even predicted & warned that someone would step forward & say this.

* mechanism

T-6005
02-16-2006, 11:19 AM
* mechanism
Allow me to tell you what these forums really, really don't need.

Another loser.

JoY
02-16-2006, 11:28 AM
don't worry, he's the one person I have on my ignore-list & keep on my ignore-list. last thing I need is a spell-check in a language that isn't even mine.

*Edit; besides, "meganism" looks fucking funny to me. *giggle*

T-6005
02-16-2006, 12:50 PM
*Edit; besides, "meganism" looks fucking funny to me. *giggle*
Oh, the convoluted meganism that is your brain makes you find the oddest things funny.

You know, though - you're right.

Sunny
02-16-2006, 01:51 PM
Maria, there was a way of going about this without basically bashing Nina's appearance. Whether you find her hot or not is not the point - but there was no reason whatsoever to bring her looks up. If you think she's ugly, good for you, but explaining WHY in great detail is certainly not a valuable contribution to the discussion.

all I said & christ I still mean it, no way was that chick arrogant. brimming with self-confidence & hauhty-taughty, sure, but to construe it as arrogance would mean that you feel yourself inferior to her skills, not having as many stuff, guitars, etc

I'm bothered by your assumption that everyone who finds Ronin arrogant is jealous of her. Pray tell, what feature of hers would I exactly be jealous of? I personally don't consider her to be significantly more attractive, talented or intelligent than myself, or any of the people who criticized her so far. I have no desire to be in her shoes, to look like her, or to play her guitars. I simply happen to find her attitude irritating, and I can assure you, there is no deep-rooted inferiority complex behind it all. I have no problem admitting there are people on this board whose looks, wits, intelligence or talent intimidate me - but she is not one of them.

Ricky, I do know what you're saying, but i'm sure it's possible to criticize Maria without putting other people down. my ribs do poke out sometimes (when i raise my arms, etc), and well, so what? i don't consider myself unattractive, and i don't think i should, either.

platinumpt
02-16-2006, 01:59 PM
Back to Ronin. She's fucking hot. It's a pity that the amount of intelligence she applies to each of her posts doesn't match the amount of hotness unleashed on her photos.

Andy
02-16-2006, 02:00 PM
Sunny's* right: thin people can be beautiful, in the same way that, er, chubby people can be (contrary to maria's earlier post).

*can't remember your real name, so I've had to stick with your username. Sorry.

Sin Studly
02-16-2006, 02:40 PM
Magdalena, the biblical whore.

And yeah, my ribs show. I think it makes me look gorgeous.

Nirushika6789
02-16-2006, 03:20 PM
Damn, I never really thought Ronin was arrogant/big headed but when I read all of those 'quotes' I couldn't believe it

Seriously, wtf?!

JohnnyNemesis
02-16-2006, 03:24 PM
Ricky, I do know what you're saying, but i'm sure it's possible to criticize Maria without putting other people down.

I shouldn't have put others (including you) down, that's true, and I didn't mean to. Heck, I'm only 110 pounds... you think myribs don't poke out too? I just think that Maria's constant relation between one's looks and one's personality is upsetting and she was deliberately trying to make Nina feel like shit, so I said my piece. Should I have stooped to her level? Prolly not, but hey, it's a functional move. I think the fact that her hurtimg someone was deliberate, whereas mine was an obvious mistake, should be taken into account. But I am genuinely sorry.

I've been caught in your crossfire too though, meaning that I've been directly implicated in your rants against the world. It tends to happen when anyone is trying to make a point, so I don't hold it against you. Not that you should do the same for me, but I'm just explaining how these things tend to happen.

Paint_It_Black
02-16-2006, 06:47 PM
hi PIB.

Hi Linda...

Paint_It_Black
02-16-2006, 06:49 PM
Linda, if you read this, I apologise for comparing the two of you. You actually make far more sense, are better looking, and are honest about your age. Please forgive me for comparing Maria to you.

T-6005
02-16-2006, 06:56 PM
Linda, if you read this, I apologise for comparing the two of you. You actually make far more sense, are better looking, and are honest about your age. Please forgive me for comparing Maria to you.
My undying love allows me to forgive you for something that has nothing to do with me. I hope you appreciate the effort that took.

BREAK
02-16-2006, 07:22 PM
This message is hidden because Duskygrin is on your ignore list.

Damn, I am the happiest forum user.

Paint_It_Black
02-16-2006, 07:27 PM
Damn, I am the happiest forum user.

Not necessarily, some of us enjoy the bickering.

BREAK
02-16-2006, 07:29 PM
Sometimes I like to hurl insults at brick walls too, but it gets old damn quick.

GreenTerror
02-16-2006, 07:31 PM
it isn't, really. like I said before, it's just about letting her know. Nina only made one post & left it at that. Maria blew it up into something huge & into something it wasn't. we spent seven pages just explaining to her it wasn't actually about beauty & how it originally was meant.
Well, you'd think after 2 or 3 pages she'd friggin get it. By dragging it on like this it's just making herself look more stupid. Now that it's up to... 12 now, is it? Ugh.

Paint_It_Black
02-16-2006, 07:31 PM
Sometimes I like to hurl insults at brick walls too, but it gets old damn quick.

That's why I post for about 10-15 minutes a day.

Ronin
02-16-2006, 09:56 PM
wow this is pretty ridiculous....

all i have to say is this:

everyone is entitled to their opinions....EVERYONE. If you don't like someone, that's your feeling/opinion, and you are 100% entitled to it. if people dislike me, hey thats cool, doesnt bother me a bit. honestly i dont really care what forum people think since it's all behind a computer screen coming from people i dont even know and will more than likely never ever see or meet, but whatever floats your boat as i always say... for me, i just say my side of the story (as i believe that both sides should always be heard), maybe make another point and then leave the subject alone for the most part. if people cant handle many different kinds of people, opinions and/or demeanors, then maybe forums arent the place for you.

on a practical note...if you dont like someone, whether it's me or anyone else, just ignore them. how hard is that?? and there's a button for that which makes it so much easier. in reality the better person is the one who turns the other cheek and knows how to move on and ignore. i ignored this thread until now, only coming in here as an attempt to end this useless bickering between any and all parties involved, NOT to keep arguing, because it's ridiculous.

and im not calling anyone out, i am speaking to everyone. just thought i'd clarify that.

edit: jus thought i'd add this -> everyone is entitled to their opinions, but no one is entitled to forcing or persuading others the share those opinions. again, not calling out anyone, just making a statement.

JohnnyNemesis
02-16-2006, 09:58 PM
Ronin handled this way better than any of her defenders did. I find that funny and respect her a hell of a lot more than them...

Italia311
02-16-2006, 10:42 PM
wow this is pretty ridiculous....

honestly i dont really care what forum people think since it's all behind a computer screen coming from people i dont even know and will more than likely never ever see or meet

Ahhh...hahahahah EXACTLY. I guess you guys one this round...on the internet...lol

Random insults rule. :eek:

JohnnyNemesis
02-16-2006, 10:48 PM
Ahhh...hahahahah EXACTLY. I guess you guys one this round...on the internet...lol

Dammit, you're not an idiot so stop acting like one. Do I have to repeat this shit AGAIN?

Again, we know you're not an idiot, so stop acting like one. I don't even mean that as an insult, I'm being honest. You're usually much smarter than this.

This whole "you guys won an Internet argument lolz"...how the hell does that even factor into it when Ronin clearly displayed annoyance at the whole thing that transpired ON THE INTERNET TOO. She acted like she was above Internet arguments before going ahead and PARTICIPATING IN ONE. Guess what that does to your comments and your credibility, and to those who agree with it (Italia311)? It makes you look like a fool, that's what.

Tizzalicious
02-16-2006, 10:57 PM
...I give up.

Italia311
02-16-2006, 11:00 PM
Im just thinking differently on the matter. Sure, I agree, fine you know her personality from the internet, and based on reading/being in conversion with the person you have come to this conclusion.

I dont even want to post in this thread anymore. I cannot really express what I mean by my post right now anyways. I'll just leave it at that. I do know what you mean though johnny.

Nina
02-16-2006, 11:17 PM
...I give up.

My thoughts exactly, because, hey, you're all fucking stupid anyway for posting ON THE NET, DUH.

*sighs*

Paint_It_Black
02-17-2006, 12:38 AM
Again, we know you're not an idiot, so stop acting like one. I don't even mean that as an insult, I'm being honest. You're usually much smarter than this.

Can you provide any evidence of that? Because I'm quite convinced of his idiocy, but I'll leave open the possibility of being wrong. But only 'cause it's you, Johnny boy.