PDA

View Full Version : Cops were at my school again today...

ThrashedThrasher
12-08-2004, 04:39 PM
This is the second time we've had the fuckin' pigs at our school. The last time they were here it was because 6 friends of mine got caught with weed. So, today during 3rd lunch (which is the lunch I have) this gnarly dyke and this other dude walk in looking for the vice principal Mr.Abels. I figured that the same situation as before was happening or maybe something else. Turns out I was wrong. Some dumb fuckin' prep who used to be one of my FRIENDS found out that I hang out with a bunch of snorters, then she insisted on convincing these fuckers that I myself snort coke. Which is entirely wrong, I've done it once, maybe twice that's it. So now, I'm suspended from school for the rest of the week and the police would like to question my parents and me and some of my friends from school the school would also like to put me in a rehabilitation program, rehabilitation for fucking what?! This is fuckin' bull, I haven't done any illegal drugs for almost a couple years now, how the hell she found out I really don't know nor do I care.

wheelchairman
12-08-2004, 04:43 PM
You call them pigs yet I'm sure you have no idea where that term even originates from. I would say a fool like you has no right to use the term pigs.

If you really care, you can press legal charges.

Linda
12-08-2004, 04:46 PM
Have a blood test done. That will prove you're not using.

ThrashedThrasher
12-08-2004, 04:47 PM

*hides* Needles....blah...I don't like needles. I suppose if it comes to that though I'll have to. I don't want to get stuck in some ghetto rehab. thing.

Linda
12-08-2004, 04:48 PM
Don't wait, do it now.

DUKESTER76
12-08-2004, 04:50 PM
i'll agree with linda. get tested and if they see you come out cleen they should be able to lift the suspension. and if you havent done anything in a few years as you say, ask for a hair test cause that will actually be able to tell them of your history for a few years. but if its only been like 2 years dont do it cause that will go against you

punkangel
12-08-2004, 05:49 PM
Sounds like my school.... we have drugies at my jr. high.....someone got caught with the drug dogs...it was funny cuz the kid was like my pot!!

DUKESTER76
12-08-2004, 05:51 PM
at my school they were always there cause of shootings, which at one i was involved

punkangel
12-08-2004, 05:57 PM
at my school they were always there cause of shootings, which at one i was involved

what did you do?!

DUKESTER76
12-08-2004, 06:03 PM
what did you do?!
most of my old friends were gang members so once getting out of school we heard a rival gang was going to be looking for them, so i was going to give them a ride home and just back them up if they were outside. well.. walking to my car we bumped in to them and were about to fight but they ended up shooting at us (which suxs cause no one of us had anything cause we were at school). two of my friends got hit, and i was the biggest and closest guy to the gunman and he unloaded 4 at me while chasing us and he missed all 4 of them. what a loser!!it came out on the news ans stuff. next day everyone called me lucky cause he missed me and i was closer to him.

punkangel
12-08-2004, 06:15 PM
most of my old friends were gang members so once getting out of school we heard a rival gang was going to be looking for them, so i was going to give them a ride home and just back them up if they were outside. well.. walking to my car we bumped in to them and were about to fight but they ended up shooting at us (which suxs cause no one of us had anything cause we were at school). two of my friends got hit, and i was the biggest and closest guy to the gunman and he unloaded 4 at me while chasing us and he missed all 4 of them. what a loser!!it came out on the news ans stuff. next day everyone called me lucky cause he missed me and i was closer to him.

kewl? I guess

DUKESTER76
12-08-2004, 06:18 PM
well they missed me so it was pretty cool. one friend got hit on the side the other had a hole blown thru his palm. hahahahits kinda funny as i remember this whole thing. it was also kinda cool cause we got to ditch alot of school cause we were always being supenad to court during school hours

meaning_of_life
12-08-2004, 06:20 PM
woah man thats crazy. good way to get yourself killed.

DUKESTER76
12-08-2004, 06:28 PM
i rather die in a extreme sport kinda way

Linda
12-08-2004, 06:31 PM
So you're a gang member?

UgLy_eLf
12-09-2004, 12:08 AM
Good, I hope you and all of you're retarded little drug addict friends get busted maybe it'll teach you dumbshits a lesson.

Of all the times I've heard kids like you talk about all the weed they smoked last night at lunch tables in halls, and in class, I wish you'd all spend a week in the slammer for being so fucking stupid, not just for the drugs you use.

Boo hoo fucking pigs want us to stop using drugs, atleast you dont get hassled on the streets for being out past 10pm, and followed by cops with their spot lights on the side of their windows, all the way home, shut the FUCK up and motivate you and your moron friends to do something productive other than sitting around in moms basement smoking weed, and snorting crack.

Mota Boy
12-09-2004, 01:59 AM
A bunch of dumb shit.

1) She specified that she hadn't done anything in roughly two years. Apparently she's already learned her lesson.

2) What? How ostracized are you at your school?

3) Are you saying that because we aren't constantly trailed by police at night, we have absolutely no reason to complain about them overstepping their authority? That argument is so utterly retarded that if you don't use drugs yourself your mother must've.

4) Again, she doesn't claim to do drugs. Your reading comprehension skills are terrible. You'd better be fucking Rainman when it comes to a mathematical ability or it looks like an average SAT score is beyond you reach.

5) You can't snort crack.

Obie2trice
12-09-2004, 02:02 AM
Damn the cops in the USA suck, I smoke a joint right in front of the cop, but then again, I live in Holland

Hysteria
12-09-2004, 04:05 AM
Some dumb fuckin' prep who used to be one of my FRIENDS found out that I hang out with a bunch of snorters, then she insisted on convincing these fuckers that I myself snort coke. Which is entirely wrong, I've done it once, maybe twice that's it.

"I've done it once, maybe twice that's it." - May I ask what was the point in saying it once and then saying 'maybe twice'? Jeez, those drugs musta fucked you up bad if you can't even remember how many times you've done it. Either that or you've really done it a lot and forgotten how many times you've done it.

UgLy_eLf
12-09-2004, 12:14 PM
My reading comprehension is fine you lousy piece of shit. She doesn't do drugs but apparently still hangs out with idiots that do and expects not to be dragged into that crowd especially when there are legal troubles. The cops overstepping their authority? How so? They came in to talk to kids who bring drugs to school?

I'd like to place a bet, that those kids bring more pot to school, and maybe even a bag of coke, I hope they hit the slammers soon, idiots.

If you're known for doing drugs in your spare time dont bring them to school,retards.

As for Thrasher, cool you don't do drugs but be expected to be judged just like your friends, cops don't judge you as an individual.

ThrashedThrasher
12-09-2004, 08:36 PM
My reading comprehension is fine you lousy piece of shit. She doesn't do drugs but apparently still hangs out with idiots that do and expects not to be dragged into that crowd especially when there are legal troubles. The cops overstepping their authority? How so? They came in to talk to kids who bring drugs to school?

I'd like to place a bet, that those kids bring more pot to school, and maybe even a bag of coke, I hope they hit the slammers soon, idiots.

If you're known for doing drugs in your spare time dont bring them to school,retards.

As for Thrasher, cool you don't do drugs but be expected to be judged just like your friends, cops don't judge you as an individual.

I don't expect not to be judged, I've been through the guilty by association bull many, many times. I still hang out with them because they're all I got, all my other friends kind of drifted their own ways and I don't get along with them.

"I've done it once, maybe twice that's it." - May I ask what was the point in saying it once and then saying 'maybe twice'? Jeez, those drugs musta fucked you up bad if you can't even remember how many times you've done it. Either that or you've really done it a lot and forgotten how many times you've done it.

As for that fuckin shit, I have done it twice adding in maybe makes the effect of the sentence sound better. First time I remember cause I was with my buddy Ian and his friend, his friend was trippin' on shrooms. The second time I was with my asshole of an ex bf. After basically being forced into doing it the second time I'll never do it again. Nor will I do any other drug, as some people know, I have plans for my life.

greencows12
12-09-2004, 09:00 PM
This is the second time we've had the fuckin' pigs at our school. The last time they were here it was because 6 friends of mine got caught with weed. So, today during 3rd lunch (which is the lunch I have) this gnarly dyke and this other dude walk in looking for the vice principal Mr.Abels. I figured that the same situation as before was happening or maybe something else. Turns out I was wrong. Some dumb fuckin' prep who used to be one of my FRIENDS found out that I hang out with a bunch of snorters, then she insisted on convincing these fuckers that I myself snort coke. Which is entirely wrong, I've done it once, maybe twice that's it. So now, I'm suspended from school for the rest of the week and the police would like to question my parents and me and some of my friends from school the school would also like to put me in a rehabilitation program, rehabilitation for fucking what?! This is fuckin' bull, I haven't done any illegal drugs for almost a couple years now, how the hell she found out I really don't know nor do I care.
no way, you have three lunches?

Linda
12-09-2004, 09:11 PM
I don't expect not to be judged, I've been through the guilty by association bull many, many times. I still hang out with them because they're all I got, all my other friends kind of drifted their own ways and I don't get along with them.

Time for you to make new friends.

Did you get that drug test done?

ThrashedThrasher
12-09-2004, 09:26 PM
Time for you to make new friends.

Did you get that drug test done?

I'm getting it done tomorrow *shudders* Fucking needles...

no way, you have three lunches?

Uh...yeah. We have 750 students enrolled at our school, 1st lunch is 6th and 7th graders. 2nd lunch is 8th and 7th graders. 3rd lunch is 8th,6th and 7th graders.

greencows12
12-09-2004, 09:38 PM
I'm getting it done tomorrow *shudders* Fucking needles...

Uh...yeah. We have 750 students enrolled at our school, 1st lunch is 6th and 7th graders. 2nd lunch is 8th and 7th graders. 3rd lunch is 8th,6th and 7th graders.
all we got is 9-12 graders, and no recess.

ThrashedThrasher
12-09-2004, 09:43 PM
all we got is 9-12 graders, and no recess.

Lmao, who said we have recess? We have a 30 minute break for lunch, but you wait in line for food for so long you only have 5-10 minutes to eat.

RADIUM88
12-10-2004, 02:32 AM
in my high school we had over 2000 students and 3 lunch periods as well but they were an hour long each

DUKESTER76
12-11-2004, 02:51 AM
hey thrash so how is everything turning out???

ThrashedThrasher
12-11-2004, 09:26 PM
hey thrash so how is everything turning out???

Fine so far, I'm actually able to go out of the house and walk around without people fuckin' staring at me. Cops said as soon as they get the test results (which should be on Monday or sometime next week) they'll leave me the fuck alone.

samr
12-11-2004, 09:41 PM
Wait, what grade are you in? How old are you?

ThrashedThrasher
12-11-2004, 09:48 PM
Wait, what grade are you in? How old are you?

8th, 14 (I swear I'll fuckin' kill whoever thought of this 10 characters bullshit)

meaning_of_life
12-12-2004, 12:39 AM
hmm. this whole thread is really fucked up

Moose
12-12-2004, 12:54 AM
indeed...it sucks that your 14 and already did coke and stuff...but at least your off it now...you should read anthony keides' book...he somehow is still alive...but ya at least you are off it, no one is perfect and we have vices, just some arent as obvious, but can still be more dangerous...and ya dont hate all cops, some actually try to make society better in some way...they dont get paid much, so i guess some use their power as a bonus, which is fucked up, but ya they arent all bad, they deal with a lot more shit than we know.

and ugly elf relax a little, i get you, but she is only 14 and was just misguided, but she seems to creating a stronger will and mind...damn you were about to kill her haha...so ya good luck with that and stuff...oh and in my h.s. we had over 4500 kids and we had to add a later time on people's scheduales for lunch because thats how over-crowded it was...ya so im done now.

wliethof
12-12-2004, 05:42 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wliethof/gifs/drugsrbad.gif

saska de o...
12-12-2004, 05:43 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wliethof/gifs/drugsrbad.gif
who is it? :confused:

wliethof
12-12-2004, 05:44 AM
some New York druggie. but who cares?

Vera
12-12-2004, 06:57 AM
Talk about wrong crowd.

DUKESTER76
12-12-2004, 06:59 PM
that pic is funny

SicN Twisted
12-12-2004, 08:22 PM
I think the bigger problem is, why the fuck are you in high school and not doing any drugs?

meaning_of_life
12-13-2004, 01:06 AM
drugs ruin people, families, and kill you. thats why i dont do drugs. marijuanas ok though

wheelchairman
12-13-2004, 06:21 AM
drugs ruin people, families, and kill you. thats why i dont do drugs. marijuanas ok though
Ecstasy is less harmful than marijuana, why is marijuana alright?

saska de o...
12-13-2004, 06:23 AM
ugh... everything is hideous... ;/ i prefer beer

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-13-2004, 06:24 AM
Alcohol's a drug. Aha!!

saska de o...
12-13-2004, 06:27 AM
well :D alkohol is drug but not that strong as marihuana or sth like this :)

SicN Twisted
12-13-2004, 09:52 AM
Ecstasy is definately not less harmful then marijuana. Ecstasy is one of the most harmful drugs, actually.

wheelchairman
12-13-2004, 01:52 PM
From what I understand is, the drug itself (in pure form) is harmless. If it's impure then it can be dangerous. Or if you dance for too long you'll become to dehydrated. But if you drink too much that can be bad.

There are some theories that it ecstasy destroys the (gland?) in your brain that releases (endorphines?), basically the chemical that makes you happy.

DUKESTER76
12-13-2004, 03:00 PM
awwww, no more happyness

dirty_magic
12-13-2004, 03:10 PM
Ecstasy is definately not less harmful then marijuana. Ecstasy is one of the most harmful drugs, actually.

totally agree, 1 ecstasy pill can kill you instantly if you react badly to it. last year someone od on ecstasy at my college

meaning_of_life
12-13-2004, 05:51 PM
marijuana is definately not as harmful as ecstacy. you cannot overdose on weed, and it can only leave you with a throbbing headache or foul mood, not death. it can bring on schizophrenia though (if your genes are sucseptible to it)

SicN Twisted
12-13-2004, 08:08 PM
Pure MDMA is incredibly harmful. It's debating as to weather or not it kills braincells, but it definately fucks up for spine and your nerve ending. It's a form of methamphedimine dude. Meth is one of the most dangerous drugs ever.

THat's serotonin, WCM, and there are theories, but nobody really knows. People do know that marijuana does not kill braincells, or severaly damage you in any way.

Linda
12-13-2004, 08:20 PM
http://www.nida.nih.gov/Infofax/marijuana.html

http://marijuana.drug-culture.com/marijuana_hazards.asp

The damage is there.

the original pyro
12-13-2004, 08:45 PM
there's police at school every day. lockdowns all the time. If you only had em twice a year you must be going to a nice school.

SicN Twisted
12-13-2004, 09:51 PM
Ha, Nida. nida is the drug chemistry equivelent of fox news. Find your information here. www.erowid.org.

sKratch
12-13-2004, 09:58 PM
Pure MDMA is incredibly harmful. It's debating as to weather or not it kills braincells, but it definately fucks up for spine and your nerve ending. It's a form of methamphedimine dude. Meth is one of the most dangerous drugs ever.

THat's serotonin, WCM, and there are theories, but nobody really knows. People do know that marijuana does not kill braincells, or severaly damage you in any way.
Gah lately reading your posts is like falling down stairs... so many weird typos. It's actually been getting difficult to understand you. It's debating as to weather or not it kills braincells?

sKratch
12-13-2004, 10:04 PM
http://www.nida.nih.gov/Infofax/marijuana.html

http://marijuana.drug-culture.com/marijuana_hazards.asp

The damage is there.
That nida article is garbage... I was going to take quotes out of it, but I basically only have one thing to say about it and it applies to the whole article: It doesn't really say anything. It has a nice description of how THC is ingested and where it ends up, but then it doesn't talk about any "damage" besides effects which are almost identicle to drunkedness. The long term effects were found by chronically exposing animals to it, which is not at all a realistic model of what happens to humans. There's a whole lot of "may/might" and "one study suggests..." in there that just makes it look like bullshit.

Linda
12-13-2004, 10:06 PM
No difference. Damage is still there.

sKratch
12-13-2004, 10:19 PM
This one deserves quotes.

"While many of the proponents of medical marijuana insist on recognizing the benefits of the drug, many of them overlook the possible hazards associated with marijuana use. We've listed some of the most common hazards associated with marijuana use below."

Taking a shower has possible hazards too.

"Long term marijuana use may result in some of the same medical problems that are associated with smoking tobacco. The two most common ailments are bronchitis and asthma."

Right, and tobacco is legal...

"Marijuana use results in bloodshot eyes. This is due to conjunctival injection. The active ingredients in marijuana cause the blood vessels in the eye to dilate."

I had a friend who died of bloodshot eyes. It was a tragedy indeed.

"Learning and memory impairments as well as difficulties in speaking and listening. Additionally, some people experience difficulties in problem solving and formulating more than simple concepts."

Man does that mean I shouldn't do my calculus homework drunk, either?

"Reduced concentration and coordination. Marijuana use can make driving a car or operating machinery more difficult and dangerous."

Driving drunk is so much safer.

"Dry mouth, commonly referred to as 'cotton mouth' or DMS (dry mouth syndrome)."

Dry mouth syndrome? As long as it doesn't involve extra chromosomes I think people will be OK.

"Occasionally marijuana use will cause anxiety, paranoia or panic attacks. After smoking marijuana some users may be reluctant to leave the house, talk to strangers or even answer the phone."

After drinking alcohol some users may beat the shit out of their wives. Which one is worse?

"Increases heart rate and may make some users feel light headed or dizzy, especially upon standing, referred to as a 'head rush'."

Oh I thought people smoked marijuana so they could feel normal...

"Chronic marijuana use in animals has been shown to damage the cells that protect against disease."

Bastard animal testers...

"Marijuana use lowers the motility of sperm."

There will be less "abortion" topics in the politics section if more people smoke, in that case.

"Chronic marijuana increases the risk of damaging lung tissue and suppresses the immune system."

"Increases the risk of" something that causes problems is a very ambiguous problem...

"Chronic marijuana users have reported feeling lethargic, unwilling to get out of bed and in extreme cases, unwilling to go out of doors."

Those bastards... They want to stay in bed? Next they'll be shooting their neighbor.

"Marijuana use can cause loss of interest, in school work, employment and hobbies."

So can adolescence. Maybe there's a connection?

Linda
12-13-2004, 10:30 PM
Whatever. Believe what you want.

Not Ozymandias
12-15-2004, 11:24 PM
If you don't want to be hassled by the police stop using fucking drugs, thnx.

QUEEF
12-16-2004, 01:05 PM
If you don't want to be hassled by the police stop using fucking drugs, thnx.
For your information: SicNTwisted, the person who started this thread, already stated that she hadn't done drugs for a long time. So maybe you should have said, "If you don't want to be hasled by the police, don't hang out with people who do it". Not that I think Sic shouldn't hang out those people, I am only saying that you are wrong!

wheelchairman
12-16-2004, 01:06 PM
For your information: SicNTwisted, the person who started this thread, already stated that she hadn't done drugs for a long time. So maybe you should have said, "If you don't want to be hasled by the police, don't hang out with people who do it". Not that I think Sic shouldn't hang out those people, I am only saying that you are wrong!
haha the irony and stupidity. Who would've thought QUEEF would say something stupid...

QUEEF
12-18-2004, 09:16 PM
How exactly was what I said stupid?

T-6005
12-18-2004, 10:33 PM
My schools don't often get visited by the cops. Unless someone's trying to kidnap one of the rich kids or the diplomats' sons or one of those people.

Or if some dumbass gets into the school and tries to take pictures of something, then they have the cops come get him....

Weird country, Japan.

Rilex
01-17-2005, 09:37 PM
Pigs in school…How funny!!!

dirtybird
01-18-2005, 12:47 AM
atleast one cop is at my school the whole day.... of course we have actual active gangs here, no kidding. brush a mexican (to be completely unracist) the wrong way, you better be sick the next couple of days.

intothevalleyofdeath
01-18-2005, 06:35 AM
i hate pigs

Talman
01-18-2005, 08:36 AM
Good, I hope you and all of you're retarded little drug addict friends get busted maybe it'll teach you dumbshits a lesson.

Of all the times I've heard kids like you talk about all the weed they smoked last night at lunch tables in halls, and in class, I wish you'd all spend a week in the slammer for being so fucking stupid, not just for the drugs you use.

Boo hoo fucking pigs want us to stop using drugs, atleast you dont get hassled on the streets for being out past 10pm, and followed by cops with their spot lights on the side of their windows, all the way home, shut the FUCK up and motivate you and your moron friends to do something productive other than sitting around in moms basement smoking weed, and snorting crack.

You're a fucking moron. You might be all straight edge or whatever, but big fucking deal if people like to talk about their weed habits. It's a social thing that does fuck all harm to you compared to alcohol which oh so many people like to indulge in.

Secondly, you can't fucking snort crack. It's baking soda water and cocaine that forms a rock and is smoked. Before you start accusing me of being a low life junkie;i'm just well educated on drugs. If your post wasn't so retarded i would have let it slip, but i decided to make you look like an idiot.
________
Honda Cb1100F (http://www.cyclechaos.com/4um/f24/honda-cb1100f-11708/)