02-15-2006, 01:36 PM
. .

T-6005
02-15-2006, 01:37 PM
Ever heard of a PM, Maria?

Nirushika6789
02-15-2006, 01:39 PM
Congrats on the presentation :p :D...I'll take a beer :cool: jk

Thanks about my hair...actually it is a VERY dark red now...it is only noticeably red when I'm outside so it's cool =)

And I'm not doing fine with my damn guitar because the fucking thing hasn't came yet...It's really pissing me off now but I will just have to wait =(

T-6005
02-15-2006, 01:41 PM
ever considered fucking yourself in the mouth hey moron?
Wouldn't bring me anything. Taking it to PM would probably be advantageous for you, though, in that you're sure not to go off-topic and you're sure she receives the message.

Now, if you've got anything to say that I shouldn't consider more than petty and annoying - well, don't bother. Because it'll probably be petty and annoying. That seems to be your one speed.

HornyPope
02-15-2006, 01:46 PM
We have asked not to post random shit in Photo Album. You don't respect that. You frequently engage in conversations in the thread, which are naturally deleted. You've been warned at least twice on the matter, but you don't listen.

Now, concerning that post. I deleted it. It went like this:

Sheree there are sev things I wanted to tell you:

- I got 14/20 in the presentation, & it's mostlyy thanks to you, so really Ishould be buying you a beer

- I didn't get a chance of completing that quiz of yours, so sorry!

- we had some girly chat about straight vs curly hair remember? to be uqite frank, I couldn't pic you with curls! your hair suits your face, full stop.

- I hope you've been doing fine lately with your new guitar!

Sure, I could have been nice and let it slip just this once. But you've abused that thread, and you deserve no extra chance. So that was a decision I made in a split of a second and i'll stand by it.

And for the record, I can't "redirect" a reply. I can either delete it or not delete it.

T-6005
02-15-2006, 01:46 PM
Firstly, why don't you try setting an example, then?

Secondly, the reason for those are that they're meant to be group conversations. You might notice that this thread isn't. Literally a comment from you to her, adding in other comments, from YOU to HER.

Funny, sounds like the reason the PM function exists.

Nirushika6789
02-15-2006, 01:48 PM
anyway dark red? wow I'd very much like to see that! :confused:

I'm even more puzzled about that guitar, the fact that you have not received YET sounds ominous, to say the least

I suppose you haven't posted vids of your playing? you should! I'd be glad to hear some of your skills, you do seem a guitar-fan!
Yea dark red is awesome...but as i said you can only notice it outside

And the guitar I ordered came in last Monday but there was a part that was broken so I have to wait till another one comes in :(

And once I get the new guitar I'll record myself playing a little something for you :p...something easy so as I don't fuck it up :o

I hope it will be in before my birthday which is on the 28th of Feb but I have a funny feeling it won't...but I'll keep my fingers crossed =)

Sinister
02-15-2006, 01:52 PM
you're WRONG on every score, & should fuck yourself in the mouth.

and YOU should unload a handgun clip to where your brain would be if it existed.

Nirushika6789
02-15-2006, 01:56 PM
but before let me urge you to post your playing but not solely for me (hehe though a dedicace would be cool) the video thread should do fine

there are so many bthdays in late February (my mom & a mate on the 27th, yours on the 28th) I'll be sure to remember it & don't fret, you'll get the missing part of that guitar soon enough!

kissy (slan go foill? :o )

It would be so simple If I could just get the part for the guitar...I haveto wait for a whole new one to come in :mad: Ah well...Patience is a virtue :D

And yea it's slan go foill...just add another 'l'.

Sinister
02-15-2006, 01:58 PM
to sinister: who are you again?

I'm not a nuisance like you. that's pretty much all you have to know.

Nirushika6789
02-15-2006, 02:07 PM
btw Maria so you know...my hair is naturally curly , in those pics I had it straightened etc :p

T-6005
02-15-2006, 02:21 PM
yeah. "you've dated a brit"

that's meant for group convo. that's sure to be very informative & instructive. it will benefit each & every one of us.
So your excuse for making a stupid thread that would have been simpler as a PM is "Justin did it"?

Fine example.

JohnnyNemesis
02-15-2006, 03:32 PM
explanation first on why this is not a pm:

- they didn't make it a pm for ronin

- they didn't make it a pm for magdalena

- they didn't make it a pm for maria

- they didn't make it a pm for david

So, basically, you make judgments based on what Nina and Sin Studly get away with?

That's great. Way to be an individual!

Rag Doll
02-15-2006, 03:36 PM
wow, Maria, you're really managing to annoy the everloving fuck out of everyone lately. everywhere i look, you're getting into it with someone over something ridiculous.

JohnnyNemesis
02-15-2006, 03:48 PM
Public threads do not belong to the creator. Public threads belong to the public.

Isolated Fury
02-15-2006, 03:50 PM
PUUUUUUUBLLIIIIIIIC FOOOOOOOORUUUUMMMS!!!1!!!!!!!1111!!!

*cutes*

(Sorry Rick. :/ )

sKratch
02-15-2006, 08:02 PM
I should delete this thread.

Sin Studly
02-15-2006, 11:39 PM
So.... banning Maria's lookin a little more attractive now, yes?

Paint_It_Black
02-16-2006, 03:45 AM
I am so FUCKING sick of immaturity.

Paint_It_Black
02-16-2006, 04:18 AM
I presume I'm the happy target of that dig?

As far as I know, nobody asked your opinion. And I'm secure enough in the knowledge of my worth to tell you that you can't hold a candle to myself.

Fuck you. "Nobody asked your opinion" is a lame fucking comeback, and proves your immaturity. You aren't "secure in your knowledge of your worth", you are fucking deluded in the knowledge of your worth.

Paint_It_Black
02-16-2006, 04:29 AM
I just don't think you're QUITE in the position to say I'm immature. First you were evidently waiting for a comeback, & well, I'm so immature that I didn't care to retaliate. Very disappointing no doubt.
And secundo, you're well... not a paragon of maturity.

Actually, I am a paragon of maturity. Whatever else I may be, immaturity is not one of my faults.

I was only waiting for a comeback in the sense that I am still online and waiting to see what anyone posts in any thread. But by the way, you did attempt a comeback. Your comeback was "I'm so mature I'm not going to give you a comeback". Well done on that. Worked real well.

But whatever. I'm not looking to argue with you. You just piss me off, and now you know.

Paint_It_Black
02-16-2006, 04:32 AM
Actually, you piss off almost everyone. I am one of the few that usually tolerates you.

Paint_It_Black
02-16-2006, 04:38 AM
Stop being like that. You know I'm usually nice to you. But I'm not the first to point out you've been very annoying lately.

the_GoDdEsS
02-16-2006, 04:40 AM
Maria is just like Linda. Disagree with her once and you're her enemy. And you don't even have to mean it in a bad way at all.

Paint_It_Black
02-16-2006, 04:48 AM
I don't really care... erm... I'm sorry about that fight with your mate... that's... I don't know this shit can fuck up a relation. But if he has trouble handling his pint don't fucking let him near it! It could actually have turned out much worse than it did! You've been lucky this time. & yes you did the right thing, if you had taken a sock at him, dear me... in his state the brawl would have ended you both in hospital. what else could you have done? he behaved like a child you had to calm him down. When I'm in a hysterical fit there's nothing worse than telling me to calm down though, you gotta act & not talk.

Wrong thread, but thanks for the opinion.

Nina
02-16-2006, 06:51 AM
I just don't think you're QUITE in the position to say I'm immature. First you were evidently waiting for a comeback, & well, I'm so immature that I didn't care to retaliate. Very disappointing no doubt.
And secundo, you're well... not a paragon of maturity. [...]

Yeah, Richard is the most immature person I have ever spoken to. For example, he insults people for no reason, gets in an argument with everyone about everything and is so vain and arrogant that it makes most people puke.
Oh wait. That's you. My bad, Richard.

Nina
02-16-2006, 06:56 AM
No, just stating an opinion.

Nina
02-16-2006, 07:02 AM
then, by your logic..

stating one's opinion = being touchy.

i dont think i want to talk to someone who's as weird as you :(

Andy
02-16-2006, 07:06 AM
Maria, I'm still confused: why was your account deleted? And why are you back? I can't remember ever finding out

(if any of those questions have already been answered, then answer them again, I'm too lazy to go searching the archives)

Andy
02-16-2006, 07:09 AM
But....why?

JohnnyNemesis
02-16-2006, 08:45 AM
lolz, that's one crazy lady.

Nirushika6789
02-16-2006, 02:46 PM
CURLY hair, Sheree? Haha my bad, but don't you hail from Sri Lanka? I'm learning things every day. (fortunately so, too!)
And yes I am from Sri Lanka...hence my hair being slightly curly :p