PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Magic?

Scottboy79
02-16-2006, 03:54 AM
I know, I know.....enough already!! I've really been a fan for ten years or so.......plus I'm MUCH OLDER and therefore fatter than you shits!!! Anyway....

......so it's my first post....??? Big goddam deal. I'm just wondering if any of you people can fill me in on the new Dirty Magic cut that the good ol' Mr. Holland has been tea-bagging us with???

One of the finest tunes of all time, with additional treatment. How can you go wrong?? Anybody who knows anything, fill me in.

!Muchos Gracias!

Oh yeah, I've really been a fan for ten years or 'SO', and I don't know Spanish!! Could you tell?? I bet you could.....!!! Plus, I'm only 'KINDA' fat and old, but not really......not yet anyway......

P.S. Any info on the remake of Dirty Magic would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Peace,

Scott

Hypodermic_89
02-16-2006, 04:15 AM
Read the journals.. If you don't find any info there, you won't find it anywhere.

Scottboy79
02-16-2006, 04:32 AM
I have read the journals dude. I just thought that maybe you guys' had read elsewhere some of the bands' plans that aren't necessarily posted on their page.

Anyway, I appreciate the help. I'm just really fuckin' stoked to hear a remake of Dirty Magic!! Not to mention a NEW album!! I really, honestly never thought I'd see that day after 'Splinter' was released!!

Peace out.....

-Scott

Llamas
02-16-2006, 04:38 AM
another newbie who ends every post by signing his name :P

and none of us know anything about it, other than what the journals say. we can only speculate.

Scottboy79
02-16-2006, 05:04 AM
SHIT!!!!

That sucks!!!

-Louis Pasteur

Venom Symbiote
02-16-2006, 05:31 AM
Well, the album news sure does bring out the douches in this here community.

And I'm not referring to individuals, I'm referring to the majority. Fuck.