PDA

View Full Version : My "adrenaline mix"

endlesst0m
02-16-2006, 04:21 PM
I made a mix of all the most high energy songs by the offspring. I tried to pick the most bad ass and serious songs I could find. Also, I didn't put in anything before Smash, because it sounds crappy with all the newer stuff with better recording quality. Tell me what you think...

Nitro
Bad Habit
Something to Believe in
So Alone
Smash
The Meaning of Life
All I Want
Staring at the Sun
The Kid's Aren't Alright
Feelings
The End of the Line
No Brakes
Americana
Come Out Swinging
Damnit I Changed Again
Conspiracy of One
The Noose
Long Way Home
Never Gonna Find Me
Lightning Rod
Da Hui

Honestly, I would LOVE it if they just released an album with all songs like this!

0r4ng3
02-16-2006, 04:24 PM
I think Tehran deserves a spot up there. Then again, it starts off kinda slow. Where's Huck it?

endlesst0m
02-16-2006, 04:25 PM
I think Tehran deserves a spot up there. Then again, it starts off kinda slow. Where's Huck it?

Ah! Huck it! How could i forget?That's strange because Huck It was what I imagined when i thought of the kind of songs I wanted to put on this. I didn't burn it to a cd yet, so its not too late.

Nirushika6789
02-16-2006, 04:26 PM
I would hve used Beheaded instead of Da Hui

But other than that it's awesome!

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-16-2006, 04:32 PM
Reminds me of http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20621&highlight=offspring+pumped.

But mine would have:

Bad Habit
Come Out Swinging
Special Delivery
Huck It
Defy You
Staring At The Sun
L.A.P.D.
Session
No Brakes
The Blurb

punker
02-16-2006, 05:07 PM
i would put all along instead of long way home, and a lot from ignition and The Offspring, the quality isnt that bad

Lenny
02-16-2006, 05:15 PM
I find that before i go for a surf with my mates we put Gone Away on and we get so amped, cant explain why we're pumped from this song seeing how its kinda dark, about loss.
________
WEB SHOWS (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Fspring
02-16-2006, 05:38 PM
I think you should put some pre-Smash songs, like Session or Beheaded, but if your choice is to left those songs behind, then the list is very cool.

Llamas
02-16-2006, 06:10 PM
good list, except bad habit isn't even remotely serious...

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-16-2006, 06:15 PM
good list, except bad habit isn't even remotely serious...

The Offspring could play a song that sounds just like Bad Habit, change every word in the song to jiblako yipperk, except for the stupid dumb... part and that song would still be my favorite

Llamas
02-16-2006, 07:21 PM
oh I'm not saying it's not a great song! just that it's anything but serious.

Venom Symbiote
02-16-2006, 08:56 PM
QUOTE:
"The Offspring could play a song that sounds just like Bad Habit, change every word in the song to jiblako yipperk, except for the stupid dumb... part and that song would still be my favorite."

Hell, I'd listen to it! :D

Track for the new album! Track for the new album!

Bad Habit (Jibberish '06 Version). ;) Sweet.

Hux
02-16-2006, 10:10 PM
I made a mix of all the most high energy songs by the offspring. I tried to pick the most bad ass and serious songs I could find. Also, I didn't put in anything before Smash, because it sounds crappy with all the newer stuff with better recording quality. Tell me what you think...

Nitro
Bad Habit
Something to Believe in
So Alone
Smash
The Meaning of Life
All I Want
Staring at the Sun
The Kid's Aren't Alright
Feelings
The End of the Line
No Brakes
Americana
Come Out Swinging
Damnit I Changed Again
Conspiracy of One
The Noose
Long Way Home
Never Gonna Find Me
Lightning Rod
Da Hui

Honestly, I would LOVE it if they just released an album with all songs like this!
What do you mean anything before Smash is crap quality? It's great, I don't see any difference.

What about Mota, All Along and One Fine Day?

Also try Out On Patrol, Tehran and Blackball, unless you truly think the quality is crap. I can't see any difference.

Llamas
02-16-2006, 10:31 PM
I can hear how the recording quality was not as good on the first two albums... they started producing their albums a lot more starting with smash. I actually prefer the raw sounds of the first two albums, over the over-produced sounds.

endlesst0m
02-17-2006, 09:33 AM
I can hear how the recording quality was not as good on the first two albums... they started producing their albums a lot more starting with smash. I actually prefer the raw sounds of the first two albums, over the over-produced sounds.

actually, it seems like recording quality really picked up with ixnay the most, but i just couldn't make an offspring mix without songs from smash...that would be wierd.

offspring_freak_3
02-17-2006, 01:32 PM

Nitro
Bad Habit
Something to Believe in
So Alone - Beheaded
Smash
The Meaning of Life
All I Want
Staring at the Sun - Have You Ever
The Kid's Aren't Alright
Feelings - Blackball
The End of the Line - Burn It Up
No Brakes - Session
Americana
Come Out Swinging - Million Miles Away
Damnit I Changed Again - L.A.P.D
Conspiracy of One - Session
The Noose
Long Way Home
Never Gonna Find Me
Lightning Rod
Da Hui - D.U.I

great list, but i would change a few. and i dont think that the albuns before smash has bad quality, its not like the new albuns but its still goob, u can hear very well