PDA

View Full Version : British Troops Attacking Children

Jebus
02-16-2006, 06:21 PM
http://www.break.com/index/britishiraq12.html
I fucking love the the man's reaction. It sounded as if he was getting off to it.

Andy
02-16-2006, 06:25 PM
That'll fucking teach 'em for rebelling!

sKratch
02-16-2006, 06:26 PM
Wow that is really fucked up.

Jebus
02-16-2006, 06:28 PM
obviously, they were using styrofoam cups. They deserved every last hit.

nieh
02-16-2006, 06:29 PM
Is there a story leading up to that? Like...the kids tried to kill them or something? Either way, that's fucked up.

Andy
02-16-2006, 06:31 PM
Is there a story leading up to that? Like...the kids tried to kill them or something? Either way, that's fucked up.
Of course they were! It's still an atrotious overreaction on the British part but there is definately a back story to that.

Jebus
02-16-2006, 06:31 PM
That one part where that kid got kicked on the nads made me want to hurl.

Jebus
02-16-2006, 06:34 PM
Of course they were! It's still an atrotious overreaction on the British part but there is definately a back story to that.
I'm assuming they only showed this in the UK since US English television is usually too pussy to show this type of stuff. What's the story? (if you know)

Andy
02-16-2006, 06:39 PM
I'm assuming they only showed this in the UK since US English television is usually too pussy to show this type of stuff. What's the story? (if you know)
In truth, I haven't seen it before. It's from The News Of The World, so it'll be on the TV soon no doubt (I missed the news today, so it could already be out). However, there must be a back story to that: what was happening before the video was shot? There is no way British soldiers would do that just for the hell of it ESPECIALLY with all the shit in the papers recently.

Either way, this video'll no doubt lead to much more unrest.

coke_a_holic
02-16-2006, 06:42 PM
"OH YES! You naughty little boys! OHHHHHH YESSSSSSS!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!"

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-16-2006, 06:53 PM
"OH YES! You naughty little boys! OHHHHHH YESSSSSSS!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!"

I know it sounds like he was raping one of those little iraqi kids.

Tired_Of_You
02-16-2006, 07:01 PM
I've seen it on tv the other day. That's scary... :/

Jebus
02-16-2006, 07:05 PM
TOU, do you know the back story?

neocon58
02-16-2006, 09:58 PM
Just curious, I know it's probably not the case, but someone could easily take a video like that and put the voice over on it. Not that it would change the fact they were beating kids to shit, but the cameraman might not have been anything like that. Some twat may have thrown the voice over on there.

barangatang
02-16-2006, 11:30 PM
Just curious, I know it's probably not the case, but someone could easily take a video like that and put the voice over on it. Not that it would change the fact they were beating kids to shit, but the cameraman might not have been anything like that. Some twat may have thrown the voice over on there.

yeah really, those voices seemed sooo... so.. clear and like it was really close up. Of course they could just be enhanced to make them louder.

and yeah, it really doesn't change the fact that they were ruthlessly beating up those poor lil kids.

sKratch
02-16-2006, 11:49 PM
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2006/02/13/MNG88H7EI91.DTL

"News of the World said the video was shot by a British army corporal and provided by a "disgusted whistle-blower" after it circulated on a base in Europe. The newspaper reported that the teenagers were beaten after they threw a homemade grenade and rocks at the soldiers. The report also said that the footage shows a soldier lifting a blanket over the head of a dead Iraqi and kicking him twice, though that segment was not provided on the Web site."

Andy
02-17-2006, 05:48 AM
they threw a homemade grenade and rocks at the soldiers.
When will the little bastards learn?

the_GoDdEsS
02-17-2006, 05:52 AM
Looks questionable. But oh well.

notoriousdoc
02-17-2006, 05:53 AM
Back Story:

All the iraqis were attacking the compound thing with petrol bombs and those kids joined in with rocks, and got the shit kicked out of them being pathetic piles of islamic shit

Paint_It_Black
02-17-2006, 05:54 AM
When will the little bastards learn?

After getting kicked in the balls, perhaps? That would teach me not to come back until I was much better armed.

sKratch
02-17-2006, 08:02 AM
Back Story:

All the iraqis were attacking the compound thing with petrol bombs and those kids joined in with rocks, and got the shit kicked out of them being pathetic piles of islamic shit
Yeah they're so fucking stupid. They should just let their country be occuppied already.
Fuck off.