PDA

View Full Version : Worst Poster of '05?

JohnnyNemesis
02-17-2006, 02:05 PM
C'mon, there are just so many.

Tizzalicious
02-17-2006, 02:07 PM
Would take too long to make a complete list.

I'd say Wishomie or something though. Or TOM. Or all the ones I don't remember because they all seem the same (=idiots) to me.

sKratch
02-17-2006, 02:08 PM
This is an exceptionally difficult task.

JohnnyNemesis
02-17-2006, 02:13 PM
Not as difficult as it seems. There have been tons of exceptionally horrible ones, but LODAT beats them all. He was bad enough when he actually typed stuff, but let's not forget that he spent three months typing gibberish in 72 pt font before Mods were elected and he decided to actually type things normally, but still lacking any substance.

Then there was the identity thing.

But yeah, since I forgot to make this a poll, I'll make nominees:

dain84
wishomie
the_offsprings_monkey
That Punk Kid You Love/The Darkside Has Cookies
The Goth Guy
bd007h
Duracell/Dead Poetic
igniton/pyro
HeadAroundU
Lodat/all his other names
EROS!!! (The one and only legend!)

Andy
02-17-2006, 02:14 PM
All I've got to say is five letters:
TPKYL

JohnnyNemesis
02-17-2006, 02:18 PM
^I hear ya.

Except add Mr. Noodles to the list.

T-6005
02-17-2006, 02:19 PM
dain84
wishomie
the_offsprings_monkey
Duracell/Dead Poetic
HeadAroundU
Lodat/all his other names

All of these are heavily seconded.

neocon58
02-17-2006, 02:21 PM
I think you covered it pretty well.

Perhaps the late and great offspring_gal could be added to the illustrious list?

EDIT: Ruroken, for many great threads he's made.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-17-2006, 02:22 PM
I wish I was around to experience some of these people, but then again, maybe not. I am glad most left.

wheelchairman
02-17-2006, 02:25 PM
Those are bad, but there is a worse.

I nominate Tizzalicious. 25% of her posts are in Photo Album and +/-

That's disgusting. Whatta spamos!

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-17-2006, 02:29 PM
Woah, after some research of looking at EROS few posts, I think he wins.

wheelchairman
02-17-2006, 02:35 PM
I thought we deleted him?

Apathy
02-17-2006, 02:37 PM
eros, because he's the only person that's actually made me pissed off after I read one of his posts.

Rag Doll
02-17-2006, 02:38 PM
I thought we deleted him?

He still has like 20 posts, mainly in GOD.

Anyways, I'd go with Lodat or wishomie. I can't decide.

nieh
02-17-2006, 02:53 PM
That Punk Kid You Love/The Darkside Has Cookies
The Goth Guy

The Goth Guy is him though, isn't he?

Izie
02-17-2006, 03:03 PM
All of the people whose posts I don't read.

...that's about 90% of the board though, so yeah...

wheelchairman
02-17-2006, 03:09 PM
I also nominate Iz. 25% of her posts are also in Photo Album and +\-. Kill the peasant scum, Izie and Tizzie.

Izie
02-17-2006, 03:11 PM
Oh I'm so hurt now.

And that's most likely not true.

H1T_That
02-17-2006, 03:15 PM
im surprised my name hasnt been mentioned, i know most of you hate me.

wheelchairman
02-17-2006, 03:16 PM
You have to understand, you think you are important, we don't.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-17-2006, 03:17 PM

I love you, H1T That. lol.

Andy
02-17-2006, 03:18 PM
Jeez, too unpopular even for a 'worst of' list. Man, I'm sorry.

nieh

In order for people to hate you, they first have to remember you. I didn't even realize you existed until a few days ago and even now I skip over your posts because you blend in so well with everyone else that doesn't matter.

H1T_That

you have to understand, im not talking to you, you do this quite often when i post, reply when you think im talking to you.

H1T_That
02-17-2006, 03:19 PM
In order for people to hate you, they first have to remember you. I didn't even realize you existed until a few days ago and even now I skip over your posts because you blend in so well with everyone else that doesn't matter.

thats why we argued for over an hour a few weeks ago.. :rolleyes:

H1T_That
02-17-2006, 03:20 PM
I love you, H1T That. lol.

thats probably becasue i speak to you outside of this place.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-17-2006, 03:20 PM
you have to understand, im not talking to you, you do this quite often when i post, reply when you think im talking to you.

I hate it when that happens.

Rag Doll
02-17-2006, 03:21 PM
Kids, when you post a message on a public message board, anyone can reply to it...whether you were directing it towards them or not.

Why is that so hard to understand?

H1T_That
02-17-2006, 03:21 PM
I hate it when that happens.

me too, anything for these people to get a post in... :rolleyes:

H1T_That
02-17-2006, 03:23 PM
Kids, when you post a message on a public message board, anyone can reply to it...whether you were directing it towards them or not.

yeah, anyone can reply, where it is relevant is only where it has a purpose though.

Andy
02-17-2006, 03:24 PM

You speaking to me?

EDIT: insert smart-ass comment face ;)

Rag Doll
02-17-2006, 03:24 PM
OMG NO ANDY.

God, why do you people always think i'm talking to you when I'm obviously not. Anything to get a post in! :mad:

H1T_That
02-17-2006, 03:26 PM
OMG NO ANDY.

God, why do you people always think i'm talking to you when I'm obviously not. Anything to get a post in! :mad:

omg, you're so funny, your humour, it overwhelmed me to the point where i...... never laughed.

Andy
02-17-2006, 03:26 PM
OMG NO ANDY.

Haha, I love you

H1T_That
02-17-2006, 03:28 PM
Haha, I love you

offtask ,but do you have me blocked on msn?

Andy
02-17-2006, 03:28 PM
offtask ,but do you have me blocked on msn?
Nah, my MSN is currently being a stubborn fuck so I can't get on

H1T_That
02-17-2006, 03:29 PM
Nah, my MSN is currently being a stubborn fuck so I can't get on

ahh, ok then.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-17-2006, 03:30 PM

Well when people think that you were replying to them directly, they think you said something to them that didn't mean anything. I understand even though it is direct, someone else can post about it but sometimes it is meant to be for just one person and sometimes people think they are that person,

Andy
02-17-2006, 03:39 PM
I actually nominate me. In 2005 I was crap.

T-6005
02-17-2006, 03:53 PM
Nah, Andy, you weren't that bad.

But asking about it makes you seem insecure. Which gets annoying.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-17-2006, 03:53 PM
Eh, I wonder what people think of me too.

Andy
02-17-2006, 03:54 PM
Nah, Andy, you weren't that bad.
I'm not being insecure, now I'm good :cool: Then, I wasn't. Granted, it wasn't even for one month but in that time I was a bit 'tardy.

I want to make it perfectly clear that I don't want to go saying "I'm rubbish and unliked...someone please say the opposite?" I don't buy into that shit. I know who likes me, I know who doesn't. Andy, out.

T-6005
02-17-2006, 03:55 PM
This isn't mean to be a thread to find out whether people bloody like you. NO ONE CARES. GET OVER IT.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-17-2006, 03:57 PM
This isn't mean to be a thread to find out whether people bloody like you. NO ONE CARES. GET OVER IT.

That is exactly why I wouldn't start one. I wanted to but I think those kind of threads are annoying. It is like one of things you wanted to know but you think didn't deserve a thread.

0r4ng3
02-17-2006, 03:59 PM
Why EROS? He wasn't so bad. Quite funny, actually.

I'd say, either wishomie, LODAT, or TOM.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-17-2006, 04:01 PM
I searched wishomie and I guess he is completely gone, but I found the members:

Wishomie Is A Faggot

wishomie's agent

wishomies employer

Wishomies Lawyer

Rag Doll
02-17-2006, 04:14 PM
All of which are wishomie.

And Eros was a spammer.

0r4ng3
02-17-2006, 04:16 PM
EROS may have been pretty bad, but he's definately not the worst.

T-6005
02-17-2006, 04:17 PM
Well, EROS had been around for a while, from what I remember. Patience runs thin in that.

JohnnyNemesis
02-17-2006, 04:22 PM
yeah, anyone can reply, where it is relevant is only where it has a purpose though.

Just like anyone can live, but their lives are only relevant where they have a purpose.

And, operating on that logic, I hereby request that you...y'know...stop the living.

nieh
02-17-2006, 04:24 PM
thats why we argued for over an hour a few weeks ago.. :rolleyes:

We did?

Jebus
02-17-2006, 04:28 PM
I'd go for TOM. He's been nothing but a pain in the ass. I wouldn't say EROS though because I think we actually had fun with him in a way.

Wait, you said something similar to WCM too. If you don't mean them, then who the hell is there left? And who shares mutual respect with you?

H1T_That
02-17-2006, 04:30 PM
I'd go for TOM. He's been nothing but a pain in the ass. I wouldn't say EROS though because I think we actually had fun with him in a way.

Wait, you said something similar to WCM too. If you don't mean them, then who the hell is there left? And who shares mutual respect with you?

i WAS saying it to WCM.

the people know who they are.

JohnnyNemesis
02-17-2006, 04:31 PM
the people know who they are.

They probably don't, since so few people take you seriously anyway.

H1T_That
We did?

either your ignorant or retarded

H1T_That
They probably don't, since so few people take you seriously anyway.

im sure they do since they're people i know outside of this little fantasy world

JohnnyNemesis
02-17-2006, 04:32 PM

Maybe nieh just doesn't keep a log of all his Internet arguments like you do.

T-6005
Or not into recognizing the existence of worthless posters even while in "argument" with them.

JohnnyNemesis
im sure they do since they're people i know outside of this little fantasy world

This little fantasy world where you act like you're important enough for nieh to remember?

H1T_That
02-17-2006, 04:34 PM
the way you all jump in when its got fuck all to do with you really amuzes me.

0r4ng3
02-17-2006, 04:36 PM
the way you all jump in when its got fuck all to do with you really amuzes me.
No, it doesn't. We all know that you're not amused at all. In fact, you're probably very annoyed.

H1T_That
02-17-2006, 04:37 PM
No, it doesn't. We all know that you're not amused at all. In fact, you're probably very annoyed.

if this was a real life situation, i would be, extremly annoyed infact, as you are people i dont know, it dones infact make me laugh.

nieh
02-17-2006, 04:40 PM
Maybe nieh just doesn't keep a log of all his Internet arguments like you do.

Exactly. *makes a note in his log*
There's just absolutely nothing memorable about the guy. He has a typical username, a typical avatar, a typical signature, and there's absolutely nothing about his personality (at least the way he shows it here) that sticks out in any way whatsoever. The only reason I remember him now is because of his comment before about how "people here used to pick on me, now we have mutual respect for" which seemed slightly remarkable to me.

coke_a_holic
02-17-2006, 04:40 PM
if this was a real life situation, i would be, extremly annoyed infact, as you are people i dont know, it dones infact make me laugh.
It dones make me laugh too.

Andy
02-17-2006, 04:41 PM
Ah, the dones...The dones.

Jebus
02-17-2006, 04:42 PM
yeah dude, dont take it personally, the general chat people love to bully people....they tried with me a few months ago,then the other week, i fought back though and now we have a mutual respect for each other...
So you were obviously refering to that argument in this thread (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21038&page=1&pp=40&highlight=philosophy).
Out of the following people involved in the argument, which one of them respect you?

Sin Studly
T-6005
JohnnyNemesis
Nieh
Break
Sunny
Isolated Fury
coke_a_holic
Sinister
wheelchairman
Vera
the_GoDdEsS
That_Guy91
HornyPope

0r4ng3
02-17-2006, 04:42 PM
It dones make me laugh too.
They set up us the laffs.

H1T_That
02-17-2006, 04:43 PM
Exactly. *makes a note in his log*
There's just absolutely nothing memorable about the guy. He has a typical username, a typical avatar, a typical signature, and there's absolutely nothing about his personality (at least the way he shows it here) that sticks out in any way whatsoever. The only reason I remember him now is because of his comment before about how "people here used to pick on me, now we have mutual respect for" which seemed slightly remarkable to me.

its an offspring forum. there is mainly only the people in this area who have different usernames and avatars, maybe if this was only a general discussion webiste, i would have something different.

and yeh, your right you know nothing aobut my personnality, only waht i show here, and the only time i show here is to give opinions and view, to which most of you disagree with.

H1T_That
02-17-2006, 04:45 PM
So you were obviously refering to that argument in this thread (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21038&page=1&pp=40&highlight=philosophy).
Out of the following people involved in the argument, which one of them respect you?

Sin Studly
T-6005
JohnnyNemesis
Nieh
Break
Sunny
Isolated Fury
coke_a_holic
Sinister
wheelchairman
Vera
the_GoDdEsS
That_Guy91
HornyPope

you dont understand what i mean by mutal respect then.

i will admit none of those people like me. but at least i know they dont like me and i dont like them, this is what i was reffering to as the mutual respect.

Andy
02-17-2006, 04:48 PM
People? People! Let's stop the bickering, yes? It's getting us nowhere.

(Andy's hippy-fuck peace to the world post of the day.)

nieh
02-17-2006, 04:48 PM
you're all talking of 'heavan' as if it is a definate place.

none of you know whether there is such a place.

Oh you're that guy!! You were probably better off with me not remembering you. And no, I don't respect you.

H1T_That
02-17-2006, 04:49 PM
Oh you're that guy!! You were probably better off with me not remembering you. And no, I don't respect you.

you clearly dont understand waht i meant either.

and you're judging me on a typo......wow.

coke_a_holic
02-17-2006, 04:50 PM
and yeh, your right you know nothing aobut my personnality, only waht i show here, and the only time i show here is to give opinions and view, to which most of you disagree with.
I have never heard that argument before. You've really enlightened me to this new side. Thanks, I'll definitely view your opinion differently!

0r4ng3
02-17-2006, 04:51 PM
Ah, yes, the "you don't know me" defense. I expect that it's next move will be the classic "at least I have a life".

nieh
02-17-2006, 04:51 PM
and you're judging me on a typo......wow.

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm judging you based on the same shit I judged you on in that topic. I never once criticized your spelling in it, I criticized you for being a pain in the ass atheist who butted in while we were discussing the rules of a certain religion to tell us "oh, well that religion's wrong!".

H1T_That
02-17-2006, 04:52 PM
I have never heard that argument before. You've really enlightened me to this new side. Thanks, I'll definitely view your opinion differently!

I get the slightest little incling that a tad of sarcasm is showing in your post. However i could be wrong.

H1T_That
02-17-2006, 04:54 PM
What the fuck are you talking about? I'm judging you based on the same shit I judged you on in that topic. I never once criticized your spelling in it, I criticized you for being a pain in the ass atheist who butted in while we were discussing the rules of a certain religion to tell us "oh, well that religion's wrong!".

where did i say i was atheist?

and according to earlier posts, there no such thing as butting in, there was a topic about religion to which i gave my thoughts.

and i never said it WAS wrong, i was saying it could be wrong.

Jebus
02-17-2006, 04:54 PM
you dont understand what i mean by mutal respect then.

i will admit none of those people like me. but at least i know they dont like me and i dont like them, this is what i was reffering to as the mutual respect.
That does not by any means mean mutal respect. That's just a general understanding. Even so, there's isn't a general understanding between those people and you since they vaguely remember you.

0r4ng3
02-17-2006, 04:55 PM
Ah, yes, the "you don't know me" defense. I expect that it's next move will be the classic "at least I have a life".
Alas, I have been proven wrong.

And that, folks, concludes our program. Tune in next time. Same orange-time, same orange-channel.

H1T_That
02-17-2006, 04:55 PM
That does not by any means mean mutal respect. That's just a general understanding. And even so, there's isn't a general understanding between those people and you since they vaguely remember you.

i didnt remember them at all, all i remembered was the arguement and a gang of people posting the same thing to me.

H1T_That
02-17-2006, 04:57 PM
Alas, I have been proven wrong.

And that, folks, concludes our program. Tune in next time. Same orange-time, same orange-channel.

yeha actually you have. none of you do know me.

0r4ng3
02-17-2006, 04:59 PM
At least you have a life, amirite?

H1T_That
02-17-2006, 05:00 PM
At least you have a life, amirite?

theres no at least, because i know all of you do have lives, buy yes i have a life.

BREAK
02-17-2006, 05:02 PM

We don't.

And Mr. H1T_That is coming out strong as a serious contender for the title of this thread, even if he wasn't posting here last year.

H1T_That
02-17-2006, 05:07 PM
We don't.

And Mr. H1T_That is coming out strong as a serious contender for the title of this thread, even if he wasn't posting here last year.

i knew you'd be posting soon.

i was posting in the latter of 05 by the way.

to be honest id say i was more a contender for best poster, as i start a lot of arguements and voice opinions.

the worst poster i'd say would be someone who was boring.

BREAK
02-17-2006, 05:16 PM
i knew you'd be posting soon.

Yeah, I've only been logged in for about half an hour looking for something worth replying to.

i was posting in the latter of 05 by the way.

General Offspring Discussion doesn't count.

to be honest id say i was more a contender for best poster, as i start a lot of arguements and voice opinions.

Anybody can start an argument. Have you ever won one? Did you ever argue about anything of substance? Anybody can and does voice an opinion; doing so in a manner that doesn't result in spending pages upon pages of replies trying to explain yourself, then refusing to explain yourself, then resorting to personal attacks, none of which succeeds in making you look like anything other than an idiot, is the key.

the worst poster i'd say would be someone who was boring

You are. Do you think we argue with you because it's FUN? Go get sodomized to death by a horse.

H1T_That
02-17-2006, 05:21 PM
Yeah, I've only been logged in for about half an hour looking for something worth replying to.

General Offspring Discussion doesn't count.

Anybody can start an argument. Have you ever won one? Did you ever argue about anything of substance? Anybody can and does voice an opinion; doing so in a manner that doesn't result in spending pages upon pages of replies trying to explain yourself, then refusing to explain yourself, then resorting to personal attacks, none of which succeeds in making you look like anything other than an idiot, is the key.

You are. Do you think we argue with you because it's FUN? Go get sodomized to death by a horse.

first off, i dont care how long youve been logged on for, i jsut knew you'd post because you always do for the attention in my eyes.

since its and offspring website, id say it does kinda count.

and it appears ive got more than a few pulses racing, so id say i wasnt boring.

have i ever 'won' an arguement, well if you would look it appears i never stop posting to ass holes like you when they think they are saying something intelligent.

lastly, if your going to insult me at least come up with something that isnt taken from another thread...the thing about the horse was lame...

you could have used something more like, go screw a beer bottle, you can get drunk and laid for the first time. i'd suggest you do this.

All About Eve
02-17-2006, 05:22 PM
I haven't read the second page, but did anyone mention .:SMASH:. or Offspring_Fanatic?

BREAK
02-17-2006, 05:29 PM
have i ever 'won' an arguement, well if you would look it appears i never stop posting to ass holes like you when they think they are saying something intelligent.

Persistence does not equal victory. Case in point, I'm going to walk away from this topic right NOW. I will STOP replying to you, and will not address any of your points further. Yet I will STILL be declared the winner.

Bye-bye.

Jebus
02-17-2006, 05:29 PM
smash ?

H1T_That
02-17-2006, 05:33 PM
Persistence does not equal victory. Case in point, I'm going to walk away from this topic right NOW. I will STOP replying to you, and will not address any of your points further. Yet I will STILL be declared the winner.

Bye-bye.

shame i'd already went and left it, which makes me the winner.

however ive now returned and contradicted myself.....is that self pwnage? :confused:

All About Eve
02-17-2006, 05:35 PM
No, it's just failing.

Sinister
02-17-2006, 05:36 PM
shame i'd already went and left it, which makes me the winner. however ive now returned and contradicted myself..... is that self pwnage? :confused:

Yes, yes it is.

edit : Damn you AAE !

H1T_That
02-17-2006, 05:36 PM
No, it's just failing.

sure buddy.

All About Eve
02-17-2006, 05:38 PM
It would have been self-pwning if he had been making the point that he won since he left, but instead was commenting on the point BREAK made, which was something different but he interpreted wrong. Therefor he just fails.

H1T_That
02-17-2006, 05:40 PM
It would have been self-pwning if he had been making the point that he won since he left, but instead was commenting on the point BREAK made, which was something different but he interpreted wrong. Therefor he just fails.

youve got it mixed up.

Sinister
02-17-2006, 05:40 PM

well, failure or self-pwn, he sucks anyway.

H1T_That
02-17-2006, 05:43 PM
well, failure or self-pwn, he sucks anyway.

a 'your mom' joke would fit in nicley here, im not stooping that low today though.

ninthlayer
02-17-2006, 05:44 PM
Are you guys still talking to that britfag? Stop giving him attention and he'll wander back to the primordial ooze he crawled from (aka: General Offspring Discussion).

Sinister
02-17-2006, 05:46 PM
Are you guys still talking to that britfag? Stop giving him attention and he'll wander back to the primordial ooze he crawled from (aka: General Offspring Discussion).

advice taken, britfag ignore-listed.

H1T_That
02-17-2006, 05:49 PM

britfag, lmfao...thats not even worth a sarcastic comment to be honest.

im sure there are plenty revolting places for me to crawl in where you are though.

on www.offspring.com, im assuming the majority of members are here to talk about offpsring, so there ore i make it you that is the 'primordal ooze'

Not Ozymandias
02-17-2006, 05:54 PM
H1T_That is/was the worst because he's too retarded to realize when he's having his ass completely handed to him by his superiors and keeps coming back for more.

Sinister
02-17-2006, 05:55 PM
H1T_That is/was the worst because he's too retarded to realize when he's having his ass completely handed to him by his superiors and keeps coming back for more.
I concur, second, agree, etc.

ninthlayer
02-17-2006, 06:18 PM
He's got the worst case of "The Good Fight" syndrome I've seen in a long time.

My list of worst posters?

bd007h, because he's completely bland and uninteresting.
(I tried so hard and got so far...)

tpkyl, because he was just pathetic and unnecessary.
(I was wearing my TBS hoodie at Starbucks and then yelled at a girl)

TOM/COG, worst duo of all time.
(This is my girlfriend, she's a fat slut. We're getting married!)

DuskyGrin, being completely batshit does not equal contributing to the forums.
(*spreads her wings, taken unaware*)

BabyDevil, for being a complete teenscene girl fag and having shitty taste in friends.
(bondage? more like get a fucking job and a haircut)

Trippy, for being a little bitch and filling out the set with his fucking tits.
(Undiscernable due to constant fellation of HeadAroundU)

HeadAroundU, due to having worse communication skills than Helen Keller.
(Shut up, mutantface)

I'm sure there's more, but they weren't worth remembering on any long term scale.

sk8ter-hater
02-17-2006, 07:55 PM
All my stupid posts were deleted, so I let off the whole spamming thing. I can't believe it's been like a year and I still got like 500 or so many posts.

wheelchairman
02-17-2006, 08:23 PM
hit that, you weren't talking to anyone in particular. I spoke on behalf of everyone that you just aren't important. Then pretty much everyone agreed. but hey, you might be right...

XYlophonetreeZ
02-17-2006, 09:18 PM
TPKYL, wishomie, EROS, and Lodat didn't bother me. They occasionally provided quality entertainment. Okay, Lodat did bother me, but it just became funny after Jebus pwned his entire existence. So the only three that I'll consider are TOM, .:SMASH:., and Duracell. And I'll probably select TOM because he's stupid, but not at the adombomb222/.:SMASH:./offspring fan/ignition/pyro level (meaning not quite enough to be funny), and no one polluted the board with as much endless personal bullshit as TOM did. To quote one of the great poems of our time, "It's so fucking obvious/That we fucking do not care."

Nineteen Seventy Nine, if you really want to know what someone thinks of you, I'll bite. You're an early nominee for worst poster of '06 just because you post about a hundred times a day and have never once posted anything memorable. It's not noticeably bad either, it's just extremely forgettable. It just pisses me off when I see that you've posted last in six threads in a row because I know the new shit won't be worth reading. Not good enough to be interesting, not bad enough to reply and say you're an idiot. Just...there. Ugh.

And don't worry, you're just a nominee. You're not the leading nominee. H1T_That is the leading nominee.

Tizzalicious
02-17-2006, 11:05 PM
Wow, this was boring. I never even notioced h1t that before, but I'd like to nominate him now for showing the yay-syndrom. ("You hate me, You must do, how can I not be on your least liked people list?")

killer_queen
02-18-2006, 12:03 AM
I'll say my favourite, bd007h.

the_GoDdEsS
02-18-2006, 01:17 AM
I nominate all of you. :mad:

ninthlayer
02-18-2006, 01:35 AM
Shut it, girl fag.
(Make me a sandwich)

the_GoDdEsS
02-18-2006, 01:42 AM
You'll have to loosen my chain a little. I can't reach from the oven.

Vera
02-18-2006, 01:44 AM
The last 3 posts made this thread worth skimming.

Luv u guyz omg.

Sin Studly
02-18-2006, 04:31 AM
bd007h, because he's completely bland and uninteresting.
(I tried so hard and got so far...)

tpkyl, because he was just pathetic and unnecessary.
(I was wearing my TBS hoodie at Starbucks and then yelled at a girl)

DuskyGrin, being completely batshit does not equal contributing to the forums.
(*spreads her wings, taken unaware*)

HeadAroundU, due to having worse communication skills than Helen Keller.
(Shut up, mutantface)

These four, plus Dushyant, Linda and Joey make up my nomination list. Schuyler would be on there too if he posted more often.

Paint_It_Black
02-18-2006, 05:05 AM
It's hard to remember who was most irritating, but it's probably wishomie.

People like Lodat were so entertaining that I consider them valuable. That includes Dain, and anyone who got caught posting stolen shit.

Rocky-girl
02-18-2006, 11:41 AM
Good thread to talk somebody all you think about him.

Linda
02-18-2006, 11:45 AM
These four, plus Dushyant, Linda and Joey make up my nomination list. Schuyler would be on there too if he posted more often.

And Justin sings: Can't get you off my mind....

hahaha

killer_queen
02-18-2006, 11:46 AM
I thought you liked RXP.

Sin Studly
02-18-2006, 12:05 PM
Christ almighty no.

offspring fan
02-18-2006, 12:10 PM
the first one i thougt about when i saw this thread was igniton/pyro.

but i have to say myself becous of my bad english.

0r4ng3
02-18-2006, 12:11 PM
Bad english does not mean that you're a bad poster. In fact, that could be a plus, unless english is your first language.

JoY
02-18-2006, 12:53 PM
there's no use in replying to this topic, because the list goes on & on.

HeadAroundU
02-18-2006, 02:11 PM
pff. It doesn't matter who is the worst poster.
This thread should't exist.

Andy
02-18-2006, 02:12 PM
Maybe it doesn't.....

0r4ng3
02-18-2006, 02:19 PM
pff. It doesn't matter who is the worst poster.
This thread should't exist.
Can you explain why, so I can prove you wrong?

igniton/pyro
02-18-2006, 02:35 PM
JohnnyNemesis and offspring fan

Andy
02-18-2006, 02:36 PM
JohnnyNemesis
Seconded, lolz

JohnnyNemesis
02-18-2006, 02:37 PM
O, i 3rd dat. biglolz!!

HeadAroundU
02-18-2006, 02:37 PM
Can you explain why, so I can prove you wrong?
It's like who has the longest willy. It's waste of time.

JohnnyNemesis
02-18-2006, 02:39 PM
^Only the small-dicked ones say that.

lolz u hav no penis.

igniton/pyro
02-18-2006, 02:40 PM
O, i 3rd dat. biglolz!!
you suck!
and offspring fan suck!
why am i the worst poster!?

0r4ng3
02-18-2006, 02:40 PM
It's like who has the longest willy. It's waste of time.
Longest "willy" can be easily resolved, given that there are pics (don't post pics, plzkthnx). A title such as "Worst Poster of 2005" requires much debate and review.

Andy
02-18-2006, 02:41 PM
you suck!
and offspring fan suck!
why am i the worst poster!?
Because of stuff like that?

And the willy thing... Imagine a baby holding an apple. Then say hello to Andy. Heh, heh.

wheelchairman
02-18-2006, 03:18 PM
Longest "willy" can be easily resolved, given that there are pics (don't post pics, plzkthnx). A title such as "Worst Poster of 2005" requires much debate and review.
he wasn't exactly serious. There is no reason to debate with him.

HeadAroundU
02-18-2006, 03:26 PM
I'm serious and this thread is waste of time so is the most valuable poster.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-18-2006, 04:13 PM

I have a feeling you are just complaining because you are on this list and not the MVP one.

0r4ng3
02-18-2006, 07:17 PM
ur FACE is waste of time!!!!

coke_a_holic
02-18-2006, 08:03 PM
ur FACE is waste of time!!!!
ur MOM is a waste of time!!!

You know, meaning I value the time I could be having sex her less than the time I could be not having sex with her due to her lack of proficiency at it.

ninthlayer
02-18-2006, 09:45 PM
Magdalena (aka: MAGS)

Apathy
02-18-2006, 10:00 PM
I believe I've already posted in here, But I felt like saying that I also hate pretty fly white guy 88, and yay.

Nice to get that off my chest, ha.