PDA

View Full Version : we'll be really really nice!

Offspring-Fanatic
02-17-2006, 07:07 PM
yeah i haven't been here in a while. but oh well. if you say search button, screw you. I have an idea...

for once...

this was an idea I had for the new cd

when the new cd comes out, maybe the new version of Dirty Magic could be a bonus track at the end of the last song. then, us who dexter dubbed "hardcore fans" would be happy, and may also get newer fans to like their new stuff, but get into their old stuff as well!

please input your thoughts.

Ninty Man
02-17-2006, 07:08 PM
yeah i haven't been here in a while. but oh well. if you say search button, screw you. I have an idea...

for once...

this was an idea I had for the new cd

when the new cd comes out, maybe the new version of Dirty Magic could be a bonus track at the end of the last song. then, us who dexter dubbed "hardcore fans" would be happy, and may also get newer fans to like their new stuff, but get into their old stuff as well!

please input your thoughts.
It will happen like Huck it ¬¬

No, they should release it with the CD, and promote it

Offspring-Fanatic
02-17-2006, 07:32 PM
alright obviously the previous thread was bumped so this can be closed now.

Nounou
02-18-2006, 04:11 AM
I'm afraid that if they've rerecorded DM it'd perhaps be because they've got lack of inspiration ... I hope it's not just for filling the cd ...

YODAvid
02-18-2006, 04:14 AM
yeah and one dont need to quote the very first post.... if your the second one posting everyone knows your replying to the VERY FIRST ONE, cause there is not another post to reply to....... just sayin...

Peedr
02-18-2006, 03:18 PM
In the last journal, Dexter wrote about new Dirty Magic: "I‘m not sure if it will come out someday or what. Maybe if you guys are really really nice…". So what about to make a poll, where will be question : "Are we really really nice?" and everybody will vote for Yes. Then we'll be nice and band will upload the new version of Dirty Magic for us! :D What do you think?

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-18-2006, 03:21 PM
You forgot to use that finding thread link at the top of the boards.

Hypodermic_89
02-18-2006, 03:21 PM
That would be most good.

noodle654
02-18-2006, 03:26 PM
That would be most good.

most very good

darko
02-18-2006, 03:41 PM
you know what would be cool, if they put DM {new version} on Offspring Nation....like with OP....expect without some daft contestant{sp} where you have to be american