PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Democracy

Offspring-Fanatic
02-17-2006, 06:26 PM
Looks like it FINALLY came out. (God, I wished Dex would have stolen the name...)

but yeah, I mean everyone had been expecting it for so long, and even doubts that was even going to come out...

GreenTerror
02-17-2006, 08:16 PM
Gaaaaaay...

Axl Rose needs to get locked up in a cold dark basement somewhere far away so we don't have to deal with his bitchy voice. Gah! It's so horrible.

That_Guy91
02-17-2006, 08:19 PM
Yeah, he was probably the worst part of Guns 'N Roses. And now he's the only part.

Andy
02-17-2006, 08:38 PM
Oh, finally out is it? Possibly the most anticipated album of recent years, I bet it flops.

That_Guy91
02-17-2006, 08:41 PM
It was anticipated, then people started thinking it would never come out. It went from "I can't wait! GnR's the shit!" to "Oh, that's finally out? Eh, I don't really know if I want to get it or not".

I paint a vivid picture, don't I?

bd007h
02-17-2006, 08:46 PM
I don't think it's actually out yet, but the chances of it actually seeing the light of day are likely

That_Guy91
02-17-2006, 08:47 PM
Yeah, Wikipedia said it should be out in March.

Offspring-Fanatic
02-17-2006, 09:02 PM
Yeah, I wasn't planning on getting it, but I heard on the radio last night after they played a couple of GNR songs that it was finally coming out. you all know about the cd title stealing thing, so i thought i'd bring up that it is finally coming out.

Jakebert
02-18-2006, 10:21 AM
Do you guys have any idea how many times they've set release dates for it, and how many times it's been pushed back? This is just speculation, like every other time. If the release date is still standing in a month, right before it's slated to come out, then I'll believe it, but until then I don't believe it's actually going to come out.

0r4ng3
02-18-2006, 10:25 AM
That_guy, it's more like...

Before: "GnR is teh shit! I'm gonna burn copies for all of my friends!"

After: "GnR is total shit. I want to gather all of my friends to burn all the copies."

Tapnshred
02-18-2006, 12:19 PM
Do you guys have any idea how many times they've set release dates for it, and how many times it's been pushed back? This is just speculation, like every other time. If the release date is still standing in a month, right before it's slated to come out, then I'll believe it, but until then I don't believe it's actually going to come out.

I agree with this, it's just to keep interest, I'm sure if it's delayed any more then we'll have GnR greatest hits 2. Watch this space...

offspring fan
02-18-2006, 12:34 PM
Gaaaaaay...

Axl Rose needs to get locked up in a cold dark basement somewhere far away so we don't have to deal with his bitchy voice. Gah! It's so horrible.
i love you.............

Andy
02-18-2006, 12:37 PM
Perhaps there is no CD, and Axl has just been taking a paid holiday for the last 15 years. I would respect him so much more if that was the case.