PDA

View Full Version : SOA new recording

Talman
02-18-2006, 02:40 PM
Hey, been a while since i've posted here, but my band school of assassins have finished recording our ep. Check it out and let me know what you think:

www.myspace.com/schoolofassassins

Lithuanian Offspring
02-19-2006, 01:16 PM
Wow you guys are like an absolute copy of Anti-Flag. Do you guys try to be completely unoriginal?

Talman
02-19-2006, 02:21 PM
I take it you looked at the name and never bothered listening to the songs then?

If you can honestly say that we're a carbon copy after listening to those 3 songs then you're listening to different music.

But if that's your opinion then fair enough man. Keep it rolling. Some more opininons would be great.

Lithuanian Offspring
02-20-2006, 03:18 AM
I take it you looked at the name and never bothered listening to the songs then?

If you can honestly say that we're a carbon copy after listening to those 3 songs then you're listening to different music.

But if that's your opinion then fair enough man. Keep it rolling. Some more opininons would be great.
I listened to all of the songs, the first one was like Anti-Flag. Now, it sounds cool and all, I too am an Anti-Flag fan, but you need something that sounds different. That statement was meant to be constructive criticism. You have to agree that you guys sound a hell of alot like Anti-Flag.

Talman
02-20-2006, 07:21 AM
thanks for listening, but your first post wasn't constructive criticism.

The vocals might be similar to anti-flag, but i really don't think the music is. I'll take it as a compliment anyway.