PDA

View Full Version : Download Festival

H1T_That
02-18-2006, 03:32 PM
anyone from england or who is interested in general, what do you make of the bands who have said they'l play (so far) at the download festival this year?

Metallica
Korn
Bullet For My Valentine
Trivium
Prodigy
Clutch
Deftones

also, what bands would you like to see there?

(mods, if this thread is popular, can it be stickied please?)

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-18-2006, 06:29 PM
That would be awesome if I could if I could go to see all those bands. This thread isn't popular in the first place, lol. and I am 100% positive the mods won't sticky it. They might as well sticky +/-, Song Game, Band Game, Song vs Song, Photo Album, etc.

nameless
02-18-2006, 08:06 PM
the first download was the best for me in terms of the line up! i went for the second year just for the sake of it really, the only band i was actually looking forward to seeing were pennywise who didnt disapoint! i enjoyed slipknot and metallica as well! at the moment i doubt i will for the current line up!

Yatesy
02-20-2006, 10:13 AM
The line-up for Download gets worse as the years go by, however Tool are rumoured this year but I still ain't going.

Lars
02-20-2006, 11:08 AM
Metallica
Korn
Bullet For My Valentine
Trivium
Prodigy
Clutch
Deftones
Deftones are absolutely atrocious live. Really, it's just not worth it. I'd check out Clutch and possibly watch the Prodigy, but that's it out of the list.

We could always refer to it as Donnington. For old times sake?

They organisers are a bit shit in that they don't like to always have the same bands twice in a year and so even if you'd make it on there, they'll not because of that, which is quite gay.

RobinoZombie
02-21-2006, 11:45 AM
id definatly check out clutch & metallica, trivium then id might go see the prodidgy or korn

H1T_That
02-21-2006, 04:06 PM
Guns N Roses confirmed today.

within temptation, hatebreed and throwndown all self-confirmed too.

fucking sexual.

Yatesy
02-22-2006, 06:40 AM
Gun N Roses & Throwdown=Good

Within Temptations & Hatebreed=Dire