PDA

View Full Version : Mota Boy's Thought of the Night

Mota Boy
02-19-2006, 01:12 AM
It appears that Jews don't like it when you swing by their center (The "Jewish Center") at your school for a "Free Falafel" party at 1:40 a.m. that turns out, in fact, to have no falafel, at which point you start demanding felafel [as a joke, just like when you later tell them a great story about how your family secretly fed some Iranians catfish]. Also, they don't like it when you make very esoteric references to the Muslim urban legend that Jews use the blood of Muslim children for their religious cakes (http://www.snopes.com/religion/blood.htm). Fuck, just saying "Don't eat me, I'm not Muslim" makes everyone in your viscinity turn around and stare at you. Fortunately, in this case you are me and are able to explain your way out of it amusingly and also make friends. But seriously, that first girl you were talking to was already married - how fucked up is that shit? So even if you are burning bridges, they were just balsa wood anyway. But really, it's not a good idea to bring up the Jewish persecution of Muslims, even as a joke, at a Jewish center.

And yes, I know this was obvious. It's just not as obvious to someone that's has as much vodka as I have tonight. It didn't help that I'd just seen "Munich" right before going.

Vera
02-19-2006, 01:19 AM
That's beautiful.

Paint_It_Black
02-19-2006, 01:28 AM
Mota Boy could teach Jack Handy a lot.

T-6005
02-19-2006, 02:45 AM
This brought tears of joy to my eyes.

Sin Studly
02-19-2006, 03:29 AM
Yet they complain they don't feel welcome at our country clubs??? What is the world coming to?

Mota Boy
02-19-2006, 03:42 AM
It didn't help that I'd just seen "Munich" right before going.
Also, I convinced my friends to do this by shouting "First we'll see some Jews comitting murder, then we'll sample their deliscious food!".

Justin - what the fuck are you talking about about clubs? Those big, expensive-looking buildings with tennis courts and golf courses on the outskirts of cities? I hear those are just for looks. They're just for tourists, man. You don't need to go sticking your big nose into that lot to...

...wait a minute...

Sin Studly
02-19-2006, 04:12 AM
Country clubs, y'know. Ghetto drug bars, Paptown style.

MichealCorleone
02-19-2006, 06:08 AM
Also, I convinced my friends to do this by shouting "First we'll see some Jews comitting murder, then we'll sample their deliscious food!".

* committing

That_Guy91
02-19-2006, 06:09 AM
* committing
*spam .