PDA

View Full Version : Strung Out

Sman9453
02-20-2006, 02:51 AM
anyone likes strung out? cool punk band.

nightvision
02-20-2006, 02:56 AM
I just started listening to them and I like it.

Lithuanian Offspring
02-20-2006, 03:19 AM
Have not yet started listening to them, but I will now look for some of their music.

pyromaniac
02-20-2006, 01:01 PM
second that :o

Spookyvincent
02-20-2006, 01:31 PM
Strung Out is a fuckin cool band.
I'd suggest the following albums:
Another day in paradise
American Paradox
Live In A Dive
Exile in Oblivion.

must see them live

EMehl6
06-01-2007, 08:22 AM
Well, I know it's been awhile since anyone posted in here, but Strung Out's new album "Blackhawks Over Los Angeles" is absolutely fucking amazing. It's already one of my favorite albums of all time and I haven't finished listening to it yet. Yeah, it doesn't come out until June 9th, but I downloaded the leak, and I plan on buying it. "Exile In Oblivion" was amazing, and this album completely blows it away. If anyone has heard it, back me up, and if anyone wants it, let me know and I'll upload it.

NMHFBD
06-01-2007, 11:17 AM
Well, I know it's been awhile since anyone posted in here, but Strung Out's new album "Blackhawks Over Los Angeles" is absolutely fucking amazing. It's already one of my favorite albums of all time and I haven't finished listening to it yet. Yeah, it doesn't come out until June 9th, but I downloaded the leak, and I plan on buying it. "Exile In Oblivion" was amazing, and this album completely blows it away. If anyone has heard it, back me up, and if anyone wants it, let me know and I'll upload it.

what kind of songs are on that album? i like the ones with certain song structure ie verse-chorus-verse.... like " alone,bring out your dead,somnambulance,perfect world,mind of my own, etc" these are my favourites, they're all melodic and powerful,so if this album has any of songs like these i'd like you to upload it/

Original prankstA
06-01-2007, 08:16 PM
meh they're nothing special, I used to like them a little but never found myself infatuated with them.

EMehl6
06-04-2007, 12:19 PM
what kind of songs are on that album? i like the ones with certain song structure ie verse-chorus-verse.... like " alone,bring out your dead,somnambulance,perfect world,mind of my own, etc" these are my favourites, they're all melodic and powerful,so if this album has any of songs like these i'd like you to upload it/

Well, this cd is like a continuance in the direction of Exile In Oblivion. The songs are very metal influenced, and have a lot of melodic parts to them, and rediculous solos. I'd suggest going to their myspace and listening to the song "Calling", which is the first song off the new album. If you like that song, you'll like the whole album.

nightvision
06-04-2007, 04:14 PM

Gimme gimme gimme!! NOW! :eek:

Please :)

EDIT: Found it, downloading now.

nameless
06-04-2007, 05:04 PM
i got one of their albums last week, not that anyone will care but from what ive heard i wouldnt put them into the punk catergory!