PDA

View Full Version : Who here likes the Simpsons?

OffspringInOz
12-09-2004, 02:28 AM
I'm a massive Simpsons fan, but lately, after seeing most episodes about 18 times...I'm getting a bit sick of them...

BoobOoBaByKiTtEn17
12-09-2004, 02:31 AM
i hear you man ive seen then all

meaning_of_life
12-09-2004, 02:44 AM
yeh there getting old now. i cant stand the new episodes, there so fucking lame. sack the writers, i say.

Sexy Panda
12-09-2004, 02:58 AM
I couldn't count how many times I've seen some of the episodes. I still haven't gotten sick of them. Some of the new episodes aren't that great but I think it has been improving again in the last couple of seasons.

Tijs
12-09-2004, 04:49 AM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1024
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1891
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1952

Hysteria
12-09-2004, 07:53 AM
Well pointed out Tijs.

OffspringInOz
12-10-2004, 04:50 AM
ahh shit...sorry, i'm pretty new to this forum..even tho i've got a fair few posts..i only joined up..umm...when it says i did on my profile..

babycraze{Angie}
12-14-2004, 07:11 PM
Man, what The Simpsons were really and I mean REALLY good for was when they reminded me of Hillary Duff's name, now I say Hillary Duff-Beer :D! But they're great an' all, at least to me, but they can never live up to my favorite show of all time, Beavis & Butthead!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or Celebrity Deathmatch. And a whole shitload of other comedy shows I watch, but too tired to name at the moment. But yea.

DirtyMagical
12-14-2004, 07:22 PM
I don't find Simpsons to be better than King of the Hill. And King of the Hill doesn't get good ratings from me either.

babycraze{Angie}
12-14-2004, 07:28 PM
I don't find Simpsons to be better than King of the Hill. And King of the Hill doesn't get good ratings from me either.
Yea, I just might well agree with you there. But some epsidoes I do find funny about King Of The Hill and The Simpsons.

DirtyMagical
12-14-2004, 08:04 PM
Yea, I just might well agree with you there. But some epsidoes I do find funny about King Of The Hill and The Simpsons.

some of course

They are both good enough to watch when there's nothing else on.

meaning_of_life
12-14-2004, 08:10 PM
i cant stand king of the hill. if thats meant to be a comedy then the simpsons must be a riot.

Italia311
12-14-2004, 08:18 PM
I like the simpsons 3 yrs ago.

babycraze{Angie}
12-14-2004, 08:31 PM
some of course

They are both good enough to watch when there's nothing else on.
lol. good point, but even then, i still wouldn't watch King Of The Hill if there was nothing else on, I'd rather watch TV commericals than hear a bunch of wannabe country people talk about lame "responsibilties."

DirtyMagical
12-14-2004, 08:58 PM
lol. good point, but even then, i still wouldn't watch King Of The Hill if there was nothing else on, I'd rather watch TV commericals than hear a bunch of wannabe country people talk about lame "responsibilties."

I must agree that it is kinda hard to find a situation where I'd actually watch King Of the Hill.... Maybe if I'm tired, and the remote control is really far away and I'm incapable of walking...But in that case I don't care what's on since chances are I'll pass out a few minutes later.

the original pyro
12-14-2004, 09:03 PM
I grew up watching the simpsons. But I can't stand any of the shows before or after it.

GreenTerror
12-14-2004, 09:49 PM
The Simpsons are great.

babycraze{Angie}
12-15-2004, 09:21 AM
I must agree that it is kinda hard to find a situation where I'd actually watch King Of the Hill.... Maybe if I'm tired, and the remote control is really far away and I'm incapable of walking...But in that case I don't care what's on since chances are I'll pass out a few minutes later.
lol. You should use that excuse more often for entirely bad shows. :)

I'm starting to not watch TV as much as I used to. I'm more of a music freak, so that fits better. I download and burn all the songs or albums I want from whomever. That or I talk or hang with my friends, nothing much, but it's a hell of a lot better than watching King Of The Hill. Or I do watch movies and stuff like that, and Headbangers Ball, and Rock Countdowns whenever I remember. Pretty much my lifestyle at a time-at-home basis.

samr
12-15-2004, 10:06 AM
King of the hill is more meant for people who live in texas, or around that area.

dirty_magic
12-15-2004, 10:23 AM
the simpsons rock although family guy and futurama are very good too!

neptuneUK
12-15-2004, 10:25 AM
family guy is better.

futurama kicks ass though!!

Mr. Noodles
12-15-2004, 11:33 AM
The Simpsons rocks!

Panzerfaust92
12-15-2004, 01:28 PM
The Simpsons is definitely a clever comedy Cartoon. I think they should stay on it until 2015 or so.

Fly White Guy
12-15-2004, 03:10 PM
I like the simpsons.

Hysteria
12-15-2004, 03:18 PM
The Simpsons is definitely a clever comedy Cartoon. I think they should stay on it until 2015 or so.

Would get very tedious by that point.

acgc2002
12-15-2004, 03:20 PM
I absolutely love them!!! :D
And unlike some people, I donīt get sick and tired of seeing the same story all the time. I just love them. :)

babycraze{Angie}
12-15-2004, 04:32 PM
I absolutely love them!!! :D
And unlike some people, I donīt get sick and tired of seeing the same story all the time. I just love them. :)
No tiredness of the same story?! Please tell me you're not on drugs at the time. But, I can deal, after all, it is ur opinion.

DirtyMagical
12-15-2004, 07:09 PM
lol. You should use that excuse more often for entirely bad shows. :)

I'm starting to not watch TV as much as I used to. I'm more of a music freak, so that fits better. I download and burn all the songs or albums I want from whomever. That or I talk or hang with my friends, nothing much, but it's a hell of a lot better than watching King Of The Hill. Or I do watch movies and stuff like that, and Headbangers Ball, and Rock Countdowns whenever I remember. Pretty much my lifestyle at a time-at-home basis.

Dude I don't spend much time in front of TV , same way I spend like an hour a day on this board.. I mean I chill with people until I'm tired and sleepy then I go home and either use a computer ,.. or well turn on the tv and pass out... so thats when I can watch TV ... But family guy fucking rocks, that shows actually extremely funny... oh and MISSION HILL is awesome... and Clone high was fucking amazing/

meaning_of_life
12-15-2004, 10:08 PM
the new episodes are sooooo not funny. homers voice has changed a little and its punchlines dont sound nearly as funny any more. and now EVERYBODYS a comedian. since when did marge ever atempt to be funny? they should kill her and lisa off, it would be and improvement. and as for the storylines, they make NO sense, and are just random, like the tiresome jokes. there was a time when all i could do was quote the simpsons, but it has now been butchered of humour. how sad. *sigh*