PDA

View Full Version : Offspring Medly songs

yorkiepudn
02-20-2006, 01:04 PM
Has anybody made a medly of songs by the offspring?

Come out and smash'em up!
02-21-2006, 05:48 AM
when i read this, i just made one, dirty magic,vultures,coap and chng the world medley :cool:

punker
02-21-2006, 10:11 AM
dirty magic and vultures fit in but coap and change the world? i would like to hear that

yorkiepudn
02-22-2006, 11:12 AM
yea i made one - thats the reason i made this thread

im will put it up if people wanna hear it

its got cant repeat, pretty fly, want you bad, all i want, defy you, next to you, original prankster, the noose and dirty magic all rolled into about 3 and a half minutes

Lithuanian Offspring
02-22-2006, 11:40 AM
Excuse my ignorance but what the fuck is a medley?

Nounou
02-22-2006, 11:43 AM
That's when band play the begining of a song and then they play a part of another song without a break ... do you understand ?

The Offpring played GGA/So Alone in medley during the smash tour :)

yorkiepudn
02-22-2006, 01:27 PM
Excuse my ignorance but what the fuck is a medley?

a medly is acutally a collection of different parts of songs made into one song

The_Special_Delivery
02-22-2006, 03:24 PM
I would like to hear it Yorkiepudn ;)

yorkiepudn
02-24-2006, 10:39 AM
I would like to hear it Yorkiepudn ;)

here ya go.....let me know what you think :D

http://www.savefile.com/files/1728324

The_Special_Delivery
02-24-2006, 07:18 PM
Haha really cool!! ;) The "switch" between each song is a little rough but it's nice and the songs choices are really good,most of my favorites,in my opinion!! :cool:

Llamas
02-24-2006, 07:21 PM
I'm working on composing a medley myself... I didn't download that one due to lack of computer space... is it like, you took the offspring recorded versions and spliced them together, or is it you playing? if it's you, I'll dl it anyway.

I'm working one that I'm gonna play and record... it starts with dirty magic, goes into have you ever, and then ends with vultures. I wanna work LAPD into it, too.

The_Special_Delivery
02-24-2006, 07:24 PM
Wow quiet a challenge but it's a really good idea!!Let us know when you'll get further in your work,looking good ;) Oh and is medley is Offspring songs cut but it's cool!!

Llamas
02-24-2006, 08:31 PM
well, I've got the layout decided. But I haven't played the through the transitions enough yet to record it. Here are the lyrics, though:

In my own simple way, I think she wants me only
She said come over right away
Shes not so sweet today
Her little soul is stolen
See her put on a brand new face
Some days, my soul's confined and out of mind
Sleep forever
Some days, I'm so outshined and out of time
Have you ever
Falling, I'm falling
And you were unchanged
Nothing more had changed
I could fake it
If you still hate me
Confiscate me
Yeah, I dont know
Yeah, I wont go
Yeah, Save it Im okay, okay
Yeah, I wont play
Yeah, go away
Yeah, save it Im okay, okay
The city of L.A. feels like a prison
With helicopters overhead and bullets whizzing by
Martial law ain't no solution
Police brutality's just social pollution
Beat all the white trash
Beat whoever you see
Don't need a reason
(We're) L.A.P.D.
Yeah, if I make it, Id be amazed, just to find tomorrow
Yeah, one more day and Id be amazed, just to see it waiting
Yeah, if I make it, Im still alone, no more hope for better days
If I could change, then Id really be amazed.

I think it'll be really sweet :)

one_fine_day
02-25-2006, 08:19 AM
I've made one myself on the guitar, going through genocide, kick him when he's down, one fine day, living in chaos... basically most the songs played in f#.

Llamas
02-25-2006, 01:50 PM
you should record it and post it.

yorkiepudn
02-26-2006, 06:28 AM
Haha really cool!! ;) The "switch" between each song is a little rough but it's nice and the songs choices are really good,most of my favorites,in my opinion!! :cool:

well it was just a little messabout that i did when i was bored but im glad you like it - i may do another one with some of the older songs

yorkiepudn
02-26-2006, 06:36 AM
I'm working on composing a medley myself... I didn't download that one due to lack of computer space... is it like, you took the offspring recorded versions and spliced them together, or is it you playing? if it's you, I'll dl it anyway.

I'm working one that I'm gonna play and record... it starts with dirty magic, goes into have you ever, and then ends with vultures. I wanna work LAPD into it, too.

i did take the recorded offspring songs and spliced them together.....im not that good enough to play them myself

Lenny
02-26-2006, 06:43 AM
I wouldnt mind hearing Cant Repeat and The Kids Arent Alright mixed together, unless its already been done?
________
MatureBliss4U cam (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/MatureBliss4U)

DeAtHsTaR
02-26-2006, 11:18 AM
Somebody should play Can't Repeat and TKAA at the same time to show how similar they are. Kinda like that Nickelback thing going around having How You Remind me and Someday.