PDA

View Full Version : Are you reckless?

Rocky-girl
02-21-2006, 05:16 AM
Do you like games of chance? Are you reckless?I think I'm not reckless person, but sometimes I'm. And what can you say about you? And what your opinion of such peoples? too many questions...

Evilbaboon
02-21-2006, 05:26 AM
Im always reckless when i have a towel

the_GoDdEsS
02-21-2006, 05:29 AM
No. I'm big on responsibility, consequences and self-discipline (not self-control). But of course there are situations when I'm not. It all depends.

Paint_It_Black
02-21-2006, 05:36 AM
I like strategy games most of all. These tend to involve a fair amount of chance, but so does life. I strongly dislike any game that is nothing but chance. What's the point? I really don't get it. I'm definitely not a reckless person. I will only take a reckless chance if there is a huge payoff, and only after giving a lot of thought to any possible repercussions and deciding they are acceptable.

Sin Studly
02-21-2006, 06:24 AM
I'm a paragon of caution.

pyromaniac
02-21-2006, 02:19 PM
im pretty reckless, and pretty wreck-full considering i dont have my liscense(sc)

wheelchairman
02-21-2006, 02:24 PM
I don't know. And that's about the best answer I can give.

I'm certainly careless in what I do. I want to get it done as fast as possible. The mistakes can be fixed afterwards.

Now when it comes to investing something high risk for a chance at a huge payoff. I don't think I've ever done that. I spent a bit of money getting to and from Amsterdam last summer. The risk was that everyone would suck. But that was a small risk. A very small risk.

Except when Tizz and Bella argued and ruined everybody's mood, most of all Sim's. :p

Nirushika6789
02-21-2006, 02:24 PM
Nope , I'm not reckless...I like to stick to a bit of order and enoy responsibility to a certain extent :)

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-21-2006, 02:37 PM
When it comes to games and stuff I don't take my chances. When it comes to doing retarted stuff (not like drugs, but more like Jackass or Team Sanchez stuff) I will take my chances.

Tizzalicious
02-21-2006, 11:01 PM
Now when it comes to investing something high risk for a chance at a huge payoff. I don't think I've ever done that. I spent a bit of money getting to and from Amsterdam last summer. The risk was that everyone would suck. But that was a small risk. A very small risk.

Except when Tizz and Bella argued and ruined everybody's mood, most of all Sim's. :p

Hahaha, poor Sim <3

Mota Boy
02-22-2006, 12:06 AM
I get bored and do stupid shit in attempts to alleviate it.

Though, as with everyone, it's a bit more complicated than that.