PDA

View Full Version : A friendly reminder for all you:

coke_a_holic
02-21-2006, 03:24 PM
Make sure to have a fresh supply of toilet paper at home. (http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/02/21/toilet.paper.ap/index.html)

kamikaze
02-21-2006, 03:47 PM
Now, see? He could've just been a man and used his hand. That's what my daddy taught me. "Can't reach the roll? Be a man and use your hand!" Then again, I do get pretty pissed off when people put the roll on backwards, so the tearing side is toward the wall. Arggghh!

T-6005
02-21-2006, 03:47 PM
So he either beat a guy to death while desperately wanting to take a shit, or with a very dirty backside.

Classy.

JohnnyNemesis
02-21-2006, 03:50 PM
Now, see? He could've just been a man and used his hand. That's what my daddy taught me. "Can't reach the roll? Be a man and use your hand!"

Why use your hand or some other alternative method when you could just hop in the shower and rinse your ass clean that way? That's what I would do/have been forced to do.

Then again, I'm neurotic/insane when it comes to cleanliness.

kamikaze
02-21-2006, 03:52 PM
Why use your hand or some other alternative method when you could just hop in the shower and rinse your ass clean that way? That's what I would do/have been forced to do.

Then again, I'm neurotic/insane when it comes to cleanliness.

I could never imagine having to do either of those. If I ever have kids, my husband will be doing the baby-cleaning. I can't stand any sort of bodily functions. Eww.

JohnnyNemesis
02-21-2006, 03:54 PM
I'm not talking about feces still clinging to your ass or anything disgusting like that. Just an afterpoop rinse, no different from wiping with toilet paper...heck, it's even more sanitary if you think about it.

kamikaze
02-21-2006, 03:57 PM
Maybe not so much for the shower. haha.

Paint_It_Black
02-21-2006, 08:41 PM
Anyone that's ever had room-mates should be able to pity that guy.

the_GoDdEsS
02-21-2006, 09:50 PM
Paper handkerchiefs? Hah, I get angry over smaller things than that.

Tizzalicious
02-21-2006, 10:44 PM
Now, see? He could've just been a man and used his hand. That's what my daddy taught me. "Can't reach the roll? Be a man and use your hand!" Then again, I do get pretty pissed off when people put the roll on backwards, so the tearing side is toward the wall. Arggghh!

When I heard about this on the news yesterday, they didn't say what exactly the guy had done with the toilet paper, they just said it was a murder because of the toitlet paper. I thought it had to do with the facing the wall//not facing the wall thing.

That said, I agree, it's annoying when it's on the wall.