PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else have guilty pleasures?

kamikaze
02-21-2006, 04:50 PM
So, that new Beyonce song "Check Up On It" ... yeah. I have an extreme distaste for her, but I really love this song. Agh. So sick... but oh so good. :x

Izie
02-21-2006, 04:51 PM
I'm very guilty of being utterly emoes at times :/ And it's a sick pleasure. Does it qualify?

JohnnyNemesis
02-21-2006, 04:53 PM
Why such an extreme distaste for her? She's pretty awesome. I don't like that song though. It annoys the hell out of me. Her first two singles, however (Crazy In Love and Baby Boy) were legitimately awesome. Fuck all the narrowminded kids who'd say otherwise/will say otherwise in this thread because they're such trupunx.

kamikaze
02-21-2006, 04:53 PM
Hahah, if you don't like it, it sure does!
Emu :p!

T-6005
02-21-2006, 04:54 PM
Sometimes, when no one's around.... I listen to Splinter.

JohnnyNemesis
02-21-2006, 04:55 PM
I was just about to make a thread in GOD about how Splinter is a legitimately good/great album and how everyone needs to shut up already.

*pulls out switchblade on Thibault* Your time has come, love.

kamikaze
02-21-2006, 04:55 PM
Why such an extreme distaste for her? She's pretty awesome. I don't like that song though. It annoys the hell out of me. Her first two singles, however (Crazy In Love and Baby Boy) were legitimately awesome. Fuck all the narrowminded kids who'd say otherwise/will say otherwise in this thread because they're such trupunx.

Crazy in Love doesn't bother me too much. It's really hard to sing, though. I've been trying for months to beat it on my Karaoke Revolution game... I'm just too white to get my mouth to move like that. :p And I'm completely not anti-pop in the least. I just don't usually like her at all.

T-6005
02-21-2006, 04:57 PM
I was just about to make a thread in GOD about how Splinter is a legitimately good/great album and how everyone needs to shut up already.

*pulls out switchblade on Thibault* Your time has come, love.
I love Splinter. I found myself funny. Clearly I was wrong.

In any case, I'd say my biggest guilty pleasure comes in the form of Limp Bizkit. As in recent releases.

(I have a huge advantage because I never listen to words, though. Whenever I do I feel like turning it off).

Lupin
02-21-2006, 04:58 PM
guilty pleasure ayy...well not so much guilty but Will Young - Switch It On......thats a good song
________
HERBALAIRE (http://herbalairevaporizer.com/)

wheelchairman
02-21-2006, 05:00 PM
I like Splinter, maybe it's only good in comparison to the crap that was Conspiracy of One.

This isn't a guilty pleasure. But tATu is one of my favorite bands.

Little_Miss_1565
02-21-2006, 05:09 PM
I love Beyoncé, and I'm not ashamed of it!

I am, however, ashamed of how much I love...wait. I'm not ashamed of the stuff I listen to.

BREAK
02-21-2006, 05:10 PM
Imagine my shock, incredulity, and infinite embarrassment when I discovered, to my great dismay and chagrin, that I actually like ONE Tori Amos song.

I'm still hardass-core though.

Jebus
02-21-2006, 05:14 PM
I've recently fallen in love with Kelly Clarkson's music.

nieh
02-21-2006, 05:21 PM
There's too many songs on Splinter that sound like other stuff and there's too many silly novelty-ish songs on there too. There's 2 that sound almost like Have you Ever or Staring at the Sun (I forget which off the top of my head), then there's one that sounds like an AFI song, then there's one that sounds almost like Green Day. Then there's Da Hui which has about 10-20 seconds of genuinely good stuff going on but those seconds aren't even consecutive. And there's When Your in Prison which is nothing more than a novelty song so it's not worth listening to more than once or twice. The other songs are fine from what I remember and even some of soundalike songs aren't BAD, just unneeded so it ends up being only like 15-20 minutes of actually worthwhile stuff.

Oh yeah...and I like Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit.

Sunny
02-21-2006, 05:22 PM
i really dislike beyonce, because to me.. she's so god damn typical.. with her hair extensions and hugezor bling and constant booty shots. ew.

but i do love that check up on it song. woot.

other guilty pleasures.. elton john, meatloaf, cher, spice girls, natasha beddingfeld, houston rap (paul wall, mike jones, etc.. lol) and really bad rave music.

i'm not really ashamed of anything i listen to.. because hell, i like it.. but i do feel dirty listening to some stuff. haha.

BREAK
02-21-2006, 05:28 PM
If we're still talking about Limp Bizkit, "Re-Arranged" is pretty much untoppable. The only song by them that still holds up.

JohnnyNemesis
02-21-2006, 05:29 PM
^That song is definitely legitimately good/great.

"Take A Look Around" from the MI soundtrack was great too, actually.

H1T_That
02-21-2006, 05:31 PM
limp bizkit are acutally quite good, and extremly successful.

JohnnyNemesis
02-21-2006, 05:32 PM
Yeah, and Slipknot are musical geniuses.

kamikaze
02-21-2006, 05:32 PM
other guilty pleasures.. elton john, meatloaf, cher, spice girls, natasha beddingfeld, houston rap (paul wall, mike jones, etc.. lol) and really bad rave music.

I LOVE SPICE GIRLS!!!!!!! *dies*

H1T_That
02-21-2006, 05:33 PM
Yeah, and Slipknot are musical geniuses.

IMO they are, but i know many people disagree

kamikaze
02-21-2006, 05:42 PM
Slipknot isn't music. Sorry.

JohnnyNemesis
02-21-2006, 05:43 PM
Noooo! THEY'RE MUSICAL AND LYRICAL GENIUSES!!!

;)

XYlophonetreeZ
02-21-2006, 05:44 PM
There's 2 that sound almost like Have you Ever or Staring at the Sun (I forget which off the top of my head)You're probably thinking of Never Gonna Find Me; I also thought it sounded quite a lot like Staring at the Sun. Although the last minute or so of Never Gonna Find Me was perhaps the most original thing on the whole album, and I thought it was really enjoyable. They altered the predicted structure of a song that I'd already assumed would be very formulaic and forgettable, and the ending made it worth listening to.

My guilty pleasures? I like a good chunk of Story of the Year's and Sum 41's songs. I also love "In the Shadows" by The Rasmus. And "In the Shadows" by Story of the Year, for that matter. Hmph.

yay
02-21-2006, 05:45 PM
Mine is Lindsay Lohan - Confessions of a broken heart. I love that song, but it is such a guilty pleasure.

H1T_That
02-21-2006, 05:46 PM
Slipknot isn't music. Sorry.

thats your opinion though, it all depends on what you class 'music' as

JohnnyNemesis
02-21-2006, 05:47 PM
I'll share mine now, most from a recent blog post:

Linkin Park - Faint
Linkin Park's debut album
Korn - Make Me Bad, Falling Away From Me
Britney Spears - (You Drive Me) Crazy, Overprotected
Sum 41 - In Too Deep
Blink-182 - Going Away To College, Don't Leave Me, Emo
Spice Girls - Spice Up Your Life
Eiffel 65 - Blue
Mase - Feels So Good
Limp Bizkit - Sour, Stuck, Crushed

Aaaand a LOT more.

H1T_That
02-21-2006, 05:50 PM
i have quite a few, but by far my worst are

micheal jackson
girls aloud
cry me a river - justin timberlake

wheelchairman
02-21-2006, 05:51 PM
Korn - Make Me Bad, Falling Away From Me

I still think Issues is a legitametly good album by KoRn. It's much more experimental than the rest of what they've done. I think it's simply a great album.

Not Ozymandias
02-21-2006, 05:52 PM
Anything I like is automatically good so there's nothing to be guilty about.

JohnnyNemesis
02-21-2006, 05:52 PM
As I said in our forum, that's a solid album. I would say it's my favorite Korn album, but the truth is that it's the only one I even like (though certainly not the ONLY one with good songs).

Not Ozymandias
02-21-2006, 05:54 PM
Issues sucked so much ass it should have come with its own felching straw.

Follow the Leader was superior in all possible ways. As was the self-titled album.

JohnnyNemesis
02-21-2006, 06:02 PM
Follow The Leader was utter crap. Let's fight.

Not Ozymandias
02-21-2006, 06:05 PM
I'll snap my copy of Issues in half and slice you with it, thus killing 2 birds with one stone.

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-21-2006, 06:28 PM
Noooo! THEY'RE MUSICAL AND LYRICAL GENIUSES!!!

;)

Actually I really enjoyed The Subliminal Verses.

My huge advantage with music is that I rarely listen to lyrics. Being a metal fan, that's kind of a given. So therefore I can listen to Melissa Auf Der Maur's solo stuff without eating my own face.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-21-2006, 07:31 PM
My guilty pleasures music wise:

A lot of Yellowcard
Hung Up- Madonna

Rag Doll
02-21-2006, 07:49 PM
I'm not ashamed of anything I like...so none of it is a guilty pleasure to me. But...this is what a lot of people here would consider a "guilty pleasure"..

michael buble
clay aiken
kelly clarkson
*mandy* by barry manilow
some elton john
fall out boy/blink182/yellowcard/etc
nsync/justin timberlake

yeah. probably more.

0r4ng3
02-21-2006, 08:23 PM
I occasionally listen to blink-182 on my itunes, when I'm not paying attention.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-21-2006, 08:25 PM
I occasionally listen to blink-182 on my itunes, when I'm not paying attention.

That happens to me with Coldplay.

And sometimes I listen to Blink-182... except I'm actually paying attention. :\

Tizzalicious
02-21-2006, 11:51 PM

There's NOTHING wrong with that.

As for me, I don't know, I like a lot of different things. I could name Hanson of course, but Kamikaze made the thread, so I won't.

And this is not music, but I love Disney movies. And weird girly stuff like Sissi.

That_Guy91
02-21-2006, 11:54 PM
I recently found out that I can listen to Fall Out Boy without wanting to kill myself.

GreenTerror
02-22-2006, 12:04 AM
I think I like Aaliyah. She was an incredibly beautiful woman, and her music is like the only R&B I can really tolerate. And I just found this out about 2 days ago. But she's dead now :(

That_Guy91
02-22-2006, 12:04 AM
I actually remember liking her way back when she was alive.

Wait, how old was I?

Rocky-girl
02-22-2006, 12:29 AM
I like Splinter, maybe it's only good in comparison to the crap that was Conspiracy of One.

2 years ago when tATu just appeared I liked them, it was cute. But than my best friend give me a disk of punk-band, in that time I don't like it, but sometimes later I unerstood all beauty of punk (I find Offspring) and I like it so much. In that time I listened to the punk and tATu. So when my friend came to know that awful thing(she hates tATu) she told me:"Listen, if only D.Holand came to know that you listen to the Offspring and tATu he would stop producing his disks." From that time I stop listening to tATu and continue listen to The Offspring.

JohnnyNemesis
02-22-2006, 12:35 AM
Aaliyah is easily one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. And I was a HUGE fan of hers, but that had more to do with the fact that Timbaland was basically her puppeteer, and that man is a genius. One of the best beatmakers and producers I've ever heard.

She shouldn't be a guilty pleasure though. She's legit.

kamikaze
02-22-2006, 06:26 AM
2 years ago when tATu just appeared I liked them, it was cute. But than my best friend give me a disk of punk-band, in that time I don't like it, but sometimes later I unerstood all beauty of punk (I find Offspring) and I like it so much. In that time I listened to the punk and tATu. So when my friend came to know that awful thing(she hates tATu) she told me:"Listen, if only D.Holand came to know that you listen to the Offspring and tATu he would stop producing his disks." From that time I stop listening to tATu and continue listen to The Offspring.

No offense, but the Offspring aren't really punk. You use that word way too freely. And there's nothing wrong with listening to what you like. For instance, my favorite band is The Cure, but I also adore Britney Spears.

Sinister
02-22-2006, 06:31 AM
I'm extremely ashamed, but I used to like LinkinPark shit. And Simple Plan. And Avril Lavigne.

now I know what real music is - Metallica & Dream Theater & some others.

kamikaze
02-22-2006, 06:35 AM
I also used to enjoy Linkin Park. You know, before they got huge. Never Avril. I do like some SP songs.

However, Metallica is shit to me. No, they are worse than shit to me. :)

Paint_It_Black
02-22-2006, 06:36 AM
No offense, but the Offspring aren't really punk.

No offense, but discussing what is or is not punk is fucking lame.

kamikaze
02-22-2006, 06:39 AM
No offense, but discussing what is or is not punk is fucking lame.

No offense, it's my fucking thread, so piss off. :)

Paint_It_Black
02-22-2006, 06:46 AM
No offence, but you're a moron.

killer_queen
02-22-2006, 06:46 AM
No offense, but stop it.

Anyway, I love Limp Bizkit, I love Spice Girls too, I love Foo Fighters and I love Kylie Minogue. And yesterday I downloaded a song called Two Princes by Spin Doctors and fell in love with it. That must be all.

kamikaze
02-22-2006, 06:49 AM
No offence, but you're a moron.

I'm a moron because I have a different view of punk than you? Yeah. Grow up.

kamikaze
02-22-2006, 06:50 AM
Anyway, I love Limp Bizkit, I love Spice Girls too, I love Foo Fighters and I love Kylie Minogue. And yesterday I downloaded a song called Two Princes by Spin Doctors and fell in love with it. That must be all.

I like a few Limp Bizkit songs... Kylie Minogue is my hero<3

Paint_It_Black
02-22-2006, 06:52 AM
No, you're a moron because I made an honest observation, and you responded with a very juvenile and over-used response. Also, you over-react.

kamikaze
02-22-2006, 06:53 AM
And yet, saying that something I did was lame is an "honest" observation? No. Sorry. There are people who'd agree with me. Your opinion isn't the only one in the world.

killer_queen
02-22-2006, 06:59 AM
ANYWAY,

I like a few Limp Bizkit songs... Kylie Minogue is my hero<3
Kylie is my hero too but not as a musician. I used to copy her makeup style, her hair style and her everything. All the guys I fell in love with (just two) were big fans of her.

Paint_It_Black
02-22-2006, 07:03 AM
There are people who'd agree with me.

What a fantastic argument.

Your opinion isn't the only one in the world.

True. But in this case it is the correct one. Arguing about what is "punk" is lame.

It's amusing how you jump on me for voicing an opinion. You similarly criticized rocky-girl for having an opinion. Then you try to act like I'm the arrogant one. Huh, nice try.

Yatesy
02-22-2006, 07:45 AM
Hung Up- Madonna

WTF!? Madonna shouldn't be considered a guilty pleasure!

JohnnyNemesis
02-22-2006, 08:25 AM
How is The Offspring not punk? Please 'splain. They've always been punk-pop, yes, but that's a subgenre of punk.
If someone argued that they're not punk ANYMORE, then they may be on to something. But simply not punkm period? Untrue, in my estimation.

I also used to enjoy Linkin Park. You know, before they got huge.

Linkin Park never did have a time when they weren't huge. They went nearly platinum before they even released a second single. If anything, they've consistently dropped down in terms of fame since their first album. So, yeah, I don't understand this one either. I am left confuzzled.

Sic Transit Gloria....Glorfy Fades and Guernica, both by Brand New, are on my guilty pleasures list too. Fucking insanely good songs, horrible band.

XYlophonetreeZ
02-22-2006, 08:32 AM
Dude... totally agree with you on those two Brand New songs. Easily their best.

0r4ng3
02-22-2006, 08:42 AM
Actually, if you count the entire story, Linkin Park had been around about 4 or 5 years before they became famous. Well, when they were Hybrid Theory, and Xero before that.

nieh
02-22-2006, 08:45 AM
Linkin Park never did have a time when they weren't huge. They went nearly platinum before they even released a second single. If anything, they've consistently dropped down in terms of fame since their first album. So, yeah, I don't understand this one either. I am left confuzzled.

Sic Transit Gloria....Glorfy Fades and Guernica, both by Brand New, are on my guilty pleasures list too. Fucking insanely good songs, horrible band.

Actually Linkin Park put out an EP well before Hybrid Theory, and even after Hybrid Theory came out it took like...6 months before their single really started getting any rotation. When it did though it was all over the place. I really shouldn't know this much about them.

Preocupado
02-22-2006, 08:49 AM
I like listening to classical music, but i'm not ashamed of it. It's just that everybody gets weirded out when they see the D:\music\classical folder in my pc, so i never get to share and talk about it.

And my shameful musical pleasure is Garbage.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-22-2006, 08:52 AM
WTF!? Madonna shouldn't be considered a guilty pleasure!

Well the fact that I'm a guy.... :cool:
--
And responding to a lot of other people's comments. I love Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit and don't know why they are so "guilty".

killer_queen
02-22-2006, 08:54 AM
So guys can't listen Madonna? Do you read what you are posting? What the fuck is wrong with you?

nieh
02-22-2006, 08:58 AM
So guys can't listen Madonna? Do you read what you are posting? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Don't you know? Teenage guys (and to a lesser extent, all other guys) aren't allowed to listen to female artists. It makes them gay!

Lupin
02-22-2006, 09:05 AM
True, true...look at KT Tunstall
________
Vaporizer Wholesale (http://vaporizerwholesaler.com)

Paint_It_Black
02-22-2006, 09:11 AM
If we're still talking about Limp Bizkit, "Re-Arranged" is pretty much untoppable.

Only just noticed this comment. I highly approve. "No Sex" is probably second best.

the_GoDdEsS
02-22-2006, 09:35 AM
Shakira's Estoy Aqui and No Creo. Her Spanish songs are better and more respectable than the English shit she spits out and makes herself sound like a goat.

the_GoDdEsS
02-22-2006, 09:35 AM
Oh, and there's absolutely nothing embarrassing about liking old Madonna.

T-6005
02-22-2006, 09:49 AM
Oh, and there's absolutely nothing embarrassing about liking old Madonna.

Agreed. It's good stuff.

Rocky-girl
02-22-2006, 10:13 AM
Yes I can listen to Madonna, and sometimes like it.

wheelchairman
02-22-2006, 10:15 AM
and makes herself sound like a goat.
Shakira is hot so I disagree, but that is strangely accurate.

BREAK
02-22-2006, 10:24 AM
. And I was a HUGE fan of hers, but that had more to do with the fact that Timbaland was basically her puppeteer, and that man is a genius. One of the best beatmakers and producers I've ever heard.

Wasn't she basically R. Kelly's puppet when she first came out? Doesn't that make her automatically evil/gross?

Actually, I still really like that "If At First You Don't Succeed" song from the Romeo Must Die soundtrack. Everything else she's done can go to hell.

the_GoDdEsS
02-22-2006, 10:35 AM
Shakira is hot so I disagree, but that is strangely accurate.

She IS hot, very hot but she kinda sounds like a goat in English. :/

Just a Girl
02-22-2006, 11:14 AM
i once watched 'mean girls'... and i liked it.

*ashamed*

Paint_It_Black
02-22-2006, 11:25 AM

*ashamed*

I saw a few minutes of it. The part I saw was quite amusing.

JohnnyNemesis
02-22-2006, 11:34 AM
Wasn't she basically R. Kelly's puppet when she first came out?

No. She just had that disgusting relationship with him.

BREAK
02-22-2006, 11:36 AM
"Age Ain't Nothing But A Number", indeed.

Nina
02-22-2006, 12:06 PM
1) I REALLY liked the movie Mean Girls
2) Madonna is to like, end of story. (both old and new)
3) I have no guilty pleasures when it comes to music.

Megs
02-22-2006, 12:12 PM
Teh really old music is like, my weird pleasure....

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-22-2006, 12:13 PM
I saw a few minutes of it. The part I saw was quite amusing.

I saw one part too. Where they put holes in their shirts.

Retard
02-22-2006, 01:38 PM
I thought Ashlee Simpson's first cd was pretty good, didnt buy it but my friend did, i thought it was good.

UUUHH Danzig is a guilty pleasure because after the misfits he fuckin sucked, well ok supposedly Samhain is good but Danzig(band) is retarded.

oh and even though i think their great, i'm gonna have to say Barenaked Ladies is a guitly pleasure.

OH and i guess i'm gay! :D i'm really gettin into alot of bands with womyn in them, granted i'm not calling this a guilty pleasure.

Kerr
02-22-2006, 01:41 PM
One Thing by Amerie and Just a Ride by Jem are damn catchy songs. I also kind of like Jameraquai's Feels Just Like It Should. Though, I currently don't have these songs on mp3, I do enjoy hearing them when they play on the radio or whenever at all.

I also used to like the odd dance tune, but even after getting bored of them all, I still like hearing the odd one on the radio. Like, PPK's Resurrection and The Drill by the Dirt Devils.

I like the odd rap song but I wouldn't class Run DMC or MC Hammer as guilty pleasures. Hell no.

I used to like a few Linkin Park songs but got sick of them. KoRn, however, do have some great songs like Freak On A Leash and Here to Stay. I have even thought of actually buying/downloading an album by them.

I'd personally also class Pennywise as a guilty pleasure (for me anyway) - well, what I do like of them anyway. About Time is a good album.

JohnnyNemesis
02-22-2006, 01:44 PM
One Thing by Amerie

That song is AMAZING and should not be a guilty pleasure :)

kamikaze
02-22-2006, 01:45 PM

*ashamed*

Mean Girls is one of the few comedies that I can watch more than once and still laugh at nearly every scene.

Kerr
02-22-2006, 01:47 PM
That song is AMAZING and should not be a guilty pleasure :)
I only really class it as a guilty pleasure due to the negative attitude towards that type of music at my school and on this board. It really isn't, of course :cool:

Plus, I'd do Amerie or Jem.

Megs
02-22-2006, 01:54 PM
One thing is awesome. you've got to love her voice. it's high-i-fied

wait, that's not a word!

Vera
02-22-2006, 02:09 PM
Bad 90's Bollywood music.

That's the only thing I'm slightly embarrassed about. Otherwise I listen to all music proudly.

Though a couple of weeks back a Spice Girls song came up on my iPod Mini & I realized they can't sing for shit. It was rather awful. Though I still enjoy it.

yay
02-22-2006, 04:37 PM
One Thing by Amerie and Just a Ride by Jem are damn catchy songs. I also kind of like Jameraquai's Feels Just Like It Should. Though, I currently don't have these songs on mp3, I do enjoy hearing them when they play on the radio or whenever at all.

I also used to like the odd dance tune, but even after getting bored of them all, I still like hearing the odd one on the radio. Like, PPK's Resurrection and The Drill by the Dirt Devils.

I like the odd rap song but I wouldn't class Run DMC or MC Hammer as guilty pleasures. Hell no.

I used to like a few Linkin Park songs but got sick of them. KoRn, however, do have some great songs like Freak On A Leash and Here to Stay. I have even thought of actually buying/downloading an album by them.
I'd personally also class Pennywise as a guilty pleasure (for me anyway) - well, what I do like of them anyway. About Time is a good album.I was into Linkin Park and got two of their albums, but they have gotten boring now. And I have only just recently gotten into Korn and considered purchasing their Greatest Hits album. I really like Freak On A Leash and Thoughtless, those songs fucking rule.

As for "One Thing" by Amerie, I remember when they were playing that crap on radio stations here I would always change the station. Her voice irritates me.

Yatesy
02-23-2006, 11:23 AM
Well the fact that I'm a guy.... :cool:

So, I'm a guy and I think Madonna is great! Anyway, I only feel bad about one musical thing that I like, that is I like a Cradle of Filth song. :o

Rocky-girl
02-28-2006, 03:32 AM
Ugh, I find one guilty...
Big City Life! I can't stop singing it! Thought I can't say that I like it too much!Hate myself!

wheelchairman
02-28-2006, 09:02 AM
By Matthew Good Band? I like it. :(

Camilamazed
02-28-2006, 11:01 AM
I just can't help dancing when I listen to Madonna and I have lots of fun listening to old Michal jackson stuff :D

Tizzalicious
02-28-2006, 11:02 AM
I love Madonna. Especially old Madonna. I had a poster of her back when everyone agrued about if that mole she had was real of not :P

Camilamazed
02-28-2006, 11:04 AM
=)

I also love old Madonna Stuff. I just didin't like the erotica era. The other ones I love. I stil have Immaculate collection in Vinyl. :D

Tizzalicious
02-28-2006, 11:12 AM
I like when she did Holiday and Like A Virgin and all those very poppy ones.

Camilamazed
02-28-2006, 11:15 AM
Those were great. When I go out on weekends and go to an 80's BNght club I just go insane when *Like a prayer* is played. I like that very much.

Tizzalicious
02-28-2006, 11:16 AM
Yesss, I love that one too!

Rocky-girl
02-28-2006, 11:24 AM
By Matthew Good Band? I like it. :(
No, mine is by Mattafix. But there is many mixes of this song, I think I have an origin.

the_GoDdEsS
02-28-2006, 11:40 AM
I heard it on the radio in the bus two days ago for the first time. Nasty shit is catchy and stucks in your head. I don't know if it's good or bad.

Rocky-girl
02-28-2006, 11:54 AM
I heard it on the radio in the bus two days ago for the first time. Nasty shit is catchy and stucks in your head. I don't know if it's good or bad.
Right! I heard it in my school in first and I like the musin in chorous. Then I get it, and now I like only that chorous here, another...... good song when you don't listen it whole day, now I really tired of it and listen to another song... something about sunshine:)

the_GoDdEsS
02-28-2006, 11:58 AM
Weee, I'm glad you liked it.

Rocky-girl
02-28-2006, 12:08 PM
Weee, I'm glad you liked it.
Certainly, very good song! Where did you get it from?

the_GoDdEsS
02-28-2006, 12:12 PM
Papushka and I shared a lot of Johnny Cash songs since he introduced me to his music. We got this off the internet.

Rocky-girl
02-28-2006, 12:16 PM
Papushka and I shared a lot of Johnny Cash songs since he introduced me to his music. We got this off the internet.
What does mean to "his music"? This song has my lovelies format 128kb:) How long do you know each other?

Camilamazed
03-01-2006, 08:53 AM
:o

I forgot to mention about Phil Collins. Another day in paradise is a cool song.

wheelchairman
03-01-2006, 09:55 AM
:o

I forgot to mention about Phil Collins. Another day in paradise is a cool song.
ewwww gross

Yatesy
03-01-2006, 10:22 AM
=)

I stil have Immaculate collection in Vinyl. :D

I have that!...on cd =/ But still, it's great! I always seem to listen to it whilst doing college work for some reason.

Camilamazed
03-01-2006, 02:52 PM
ewwww gross

I'm not perfect hahahaha :p

Phil Collins is Nice.

Camilamazed
03-01-2006, 02:53 PM
I have that!...on cd =/ But still, it's great! I always seem to listen to it whilst doing college work for some reason.

Probably because there are good song on it and make us remind of good times :)

XYlophonetreeZ
03-06-2006, 12:57 AM
"Mobile" by Avril Lavigne kicks multiple varieties of ass.

honey
03-06-2006, 06:22 AM
So does 'He Wasn't', that's the only song I like of her, but still.. :(