PDA

View Full Version : Uk

Corpse
02-23-2006, 10:17 AM
The odds that many people care about this is limited, but there you go.

I was watching Kerrang the other day, and they had a bit about Offspring. Apperently they are definatly going to do atleast 1 festival in the UK this year. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this.

ibanez_freak
02-24-2006, 04:29 AM
Yeah, I have also seen this when they show the different songs you can choose to call for on kerrang. I dunno, but I think it wou8ld be something like download that they would appear at?(if they did)

defyu
02-27-2006, 03:51 AM
na they need to do reading they havent done that fes for ages and its a reli good fes and they normwally do it every 2 years and they last did it in 2004 so its time :D

offspringjon
02-27-2006, 05:34 AM
na they need to do reading they havent done that fes for ages and its a reli good fes and they normwally do it every 2 years and they last did it in 2004 so its time :D

I completely agree with you man. However, no offense but learn to spell dude.
The Offspring at Reading in 2004 was fucking amazing! I think some organs died in the pit but it was worth it.

Lupin
02-27-2006, 06:02 AM
there is the rumour knocking around that they're playing download. In fact NME annouced they where. Since then its all gone quiet.
If they played Reading they would in theory have to play Leeds as well they're more or less the same. But it'd be cool.
________
Box Vaporizers (http://boxvaporizers.com)

kiddman
02-27-2006, 12:37 PM
punk bands arnt really on the downlaod lie ups. more likley to be reading and leeds

F@ BANKZ
02-27-2006, 02:13 PM
Will They Tour The U.k. On This Europe Thing Dex Mentioned Though

Talman
02-27-2006, 02:20 PM
Download isn't necessarily a metal fest. Feeder headlined the friday last year. Bowling for soup played last year and they're returning this year. Offspring have never done download, but they've done reading and leeds a number of times, so download is looking more likely, and i for one hope they do it, since i've got my ticket already.

defyu
02-28-2006, 05:24 AM
punk bands arnt really on the downlaod lie ups. more likley to be reading and leeds

they are the same fest but more people talk about reading cus its so much better even tho ive never been to leeds

Nirushika6789
02-28-2006, 02:52 PM
Yea I heard that too but Dexter has said several times that they won't be doing any UK tours like that...that they will stay in the studio...

So I'm not so sure.

defyu
03-01-2006, 03:01 AM
as long as they tour uk this year or early next it's ok