PDA

View Full Version : Way Down The Line

Nounou
02-23-2006, 11:16 AM
Can anyone explain me what the fuck does this mean literally ? because I understood quite well the meaning of the song but I can't understand what its title means ... is it an idiom or wtf ?

StayInTheHouseCarl
02-23-2006, 11:18 AM
its a song about history repeating itself. If a parent does something in their life, like get pregnant young, do drugs, etc., it is likely that their children will follow in their footsteps.

is it just me, but does the guitar riff in the verse remind anyone else of the song "you really got me"?...haha it probably is just me

RonWelty
02-23-2006, 11:19 AM
way down the line ...like the train it goes just on the line ...so like our life ...it just follows the line/destinity ...u got it ?

Nounou
02-23-2006, 11:21 AM
Nope, you did not understand what I want ... I just wanna know what the title means, I understand the song's lyrics but not the title :)

You really got me ... wtf is that song ?

Llamas
02-23-2006, 11:22 AM
way down the line means way down the line of life... like the line between parents and their kids and their kids... etc. way down this line of generations, things get passed down.

StayInTheHouseCarl
02-23-2006, 11:22 AM
the title just basically means the same thing as the song, as in "way down the line", history will repeat itself.

Nounou
02-23-2006, 11:24 AM
Ok lot of thanks guys :)