PDA

View Full Version : Weird eating habbits

Tizzalicious
02-23-2006, 10:43 AM
Do you have any weird eating habbits? Weird food combinations you love, things you eat a lot, etc?

I eat carrots, lots of carrots, every day. With raisins. Carrots with raisins. It's so good.

I also like bread with cheese and applesyrup. It's this weird combination that people in the south of Holland seem to eat a lot, and I learned from my parents.

And I drink at least 2 litres of tea a day. Woah.

Then I like to eat things in layers. If there is any way to eat the different parts of any food seperately, I do it. Which kinda grosslooking when you're eating something like a Twix.

Izie
02-23-2006, 10:44 AM
Then I like to eat things in layers. If there is any way to eat the different parts of any food seperately, I do it. Which kinda grosslooking when you're eating something like a Twix.

I do that.

Other than that... I prolly eat pretty normal.

Tizzalicious
02-23-2006, 10:44 AM
Yay for layer eating <3

Paint_It_Black
02-23-2006, 10:46 AM
Yay for layer eating <3

I do that too.

Tizzalicious
02-23-2006, 10:46 AM
Looks like it's not all that weird :P

WebDudette
02-23-2006, 10:47 AM
Heh, I eat in layers. I drink tea any chance I get I love tea. Also I put Chipotle Tabasco on just about anything and I toast my pop-tarts witch some people I know consider wierd even know that's how there intended to be eaten. Oh and I love salads with Italian Dressing.

Tizzalicious
02-23-2006, 10:48 AM
Oww, I forgot my apples! I have an apple for breakfast every morning. I'm really unhappy when we run out of apples :(

Paint_It_Black
02-23-2006, 10:49 AM
I toast my pop-tarts witch some people I know consider wierd

It's not weird, just wrong.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-23-2006, 10:50 AM
In summer (the season) all I eat are Frosted Mini Wheats.

hot chocolate + cinnoman brown sugar pop tarts
popcorn + dr. pepper

And every day for lunch I have a turkey or ham and cheese sub (if not pizza). Also, every day I have a bag of Munchos (potato chips).

Change the world
02-23-2006, 10:51 AM
I cant stop eating. Im a skinny child,but eat and eat,i dont have pone of them diseases.
I like to eat Banana's.
Banana's and Sandwiches. I know its fucked.

Sunny
02-23-2006, 10:53 AM
I'm literally addicted to tea. I drink tons (at least 6 cups a day, plus maybe 2-3 cans/small bottles of cold green tea). i can't properly start my day without a nice hot cup. =/

i eat tons of hummus with carrors, alfalfa sprouts, pita and olive oil. like.. tons. it's kinda gross, haha.

i eat brie and camember cheese by slices. like pizza. lol.

if i have something really salty, i start craving really sweet stuff. once i have the sweet stuff, i need something salty to counteract it. ahhh. like, at the movies, i can't have popcorn without sour patch kids.

i can eat a pint of ice cream in one sitting. i usually have hot tea straight afterwards.

i'm obsessed with vanilla yoghurt, raspberries and honey bunches of oats cereal. layered. in a tall glass. served really cold. SO GOOD.

Therapy_revisited
02-23-2006, 10:54 AM
I adore Orange shred marmalade!
I have it with toast & marmite.
and I have it with sandwiches With cucumber (Sounds weird but its yum to me)
Oh and i had a thing for Philadelphia that spread cheese, I ate that with anything, with noodles as well.

I think that’s about it for me.

T-6005
02-23-2006, 10:54 AM
I eat what is available. Most of the time.

I also like to have a drink or two or eight during dinner.

Sin Studly
02-23-2006, 10:55 AM
I eat livers until I find out liverwurst has livers in it. Then I freak out like a crying baby and refuse to eat any more.

Tizzalicious
02-23-2006, 10:57 AM
i can eat a pint of ice cream in one sitting. i usually have hot tea straight afterwards.

Doesn't that hurt your teeth? If I have something cold and then tea, or the other way around, it hurts like a bitch =/

Tizzalicious
02-23-2006, 10:57 AM
I eat livers until I find out liverwurst has livers in it. Then I freak out like a crying baby and refuse to eat any more.

Hey, I didn't have it for years, I didn't even like it anymore, I just liked it even less then.

Nina
02-23-2006, 10:58 AM
I like to combine the following:

*a regular sandwich (bread, margarine, cheese, salami) with apple slices
*a regular sandwich with melon pieces (during the summer!)
*I drink freshly pressed lemon juice with water every day. The weird thing about it is, there is LOTS of salt in it, and I am usually not a person who likes salt
*I like to eat gauda slices. but god, no other cheese please, I usually dont like cheese a lot
*I like to sit infront of the TV / my PC with a plate of apple pieces and carrots (I LOVE carrots, too!)
*I drink a lot of tea as well, but that's not weird to me at all, I'm persian after all :/

Tizzalicious
02-23-2006, 10:59 AM
Apples and carrots are <3

WebDudette
02-23-2006, 11:00 AM
I really like liver and chicken gizzards. I like to eat raw meat not alot just a little piece cut of a steak or something. I always eat cereal or oatmeal after eating packaged ramen. Oh I hate salt and eggs.

Sunny
02-23-2006, 11:01 AM
Doesn't that hurt your teeth? If I have something cold and then tea, or the other way around, it hurts like a bitch =/

it does. but i can't stop. =/

oh: other stuff:

i also like to have cucumber and radish slices with cream cheese and a lot of salt and black pepper.

i actually have a preference when it comes to water. i like Fiji and Poland Spring. everything else is.. eh.. inferior.

vitamin water totally pwns me.

killer_queen
02-23-2006, 11:02 AM
I eat hot, really hot peppers with almost everything. I can't eat bread without butter, salt and pepper (red pepper, if you call it that). And I eat toasted bread and olive oil with lemon juice, cheese pieces and spices in it.

And I don't bite bananas, I suck them.

WebDudette
02-23-2006, 11:03 AM
And I eat toasted bread and olive oil with lemon juice, cheese pieces and spices in it.

That sounds really good.

Nina
02-23-2006, 11:04 AM
I never suck on food, I always chew everything! Haha I could neeevveerr suck on a banana. It would annoy the hell outta me.
Same goes to anything extremly cold (ice cream, for instance).

I have a thing with water as well. It needs to have bubbles in it, and has to be icy cold. period.

Paint_It_Black
02-23-2006, 11:04 AM
I eat hot, really hot peppers with almost everything.

I do that a lot too.

killer_queen
02-23-2006, 11:08 AM
I never suck on food, I always chew everything! Haha I could neeevveerr suck on a banana. It would annoy the hell outta me.
It's a childhood habbit of me. I suck most of the fruits, I suck bitter chocolate and I suck those really cold ice creams. You can get the taste of foof better by sucking.

Nina
02-23-2006, 11:08 AM
Ooohh and I forgot the most important thing. I always eat pure joghurt with persian food, which is like, almost every day. and theoretically, i'd eat tomatos with every meal i take.

Tizzalicious
02-23-2006, 11:09 AM
Eeee Nina! Biting on icecream? *shudders*

Nina
02-23-2006, 11:10 AM
Eeee Nina! Biting on icecream? *shudders*

Hahaha I know. But I just dont like it otherwise. I looove the way it tastes when you get used to the coldness.

Tizzalicious
02-23-2006, 11:12 AM
It would hurt my teeth soooo much!

Usually I bite everything too, but no cold stuff. And I try to suck on other things sometime (wow, that sounds wrong), but usually I get impatient and bite anyway (now it sounds even worse.)

Nina
02-23-2006, 11:12 AM
OMG poor Per :(

the_offsprings_monkey
02-23-2006, 11:13 AM
Humm, I have a habit where put the ice cream from my Mcflurry in the bun of a cheese burger.

Rocky-girl
I want to answer rather interesting thread, but I thinkthat food of different country is very different. I can't say that I eat something unusial, but maybe for you it seems so...

The only thing that I can say that I hate to wash up my cup...

Tizzalicious
OMG poor Per :(

I know :(

Paint_It_Black
02-23-2006, 11:15 AM
You can get the taste of foof better by sucking.

That's very true. When I have a really good steak, I like to suck each bite for a while before chewing. Damn that tastes good.

WebDudette
02-23-2006, 11:16 AM
I hate biting cold food and getting that pain in my teeth or when I have a brain freeze I would rather die then have a bad brain freeze.

wliethof
02-23-2006, 11:20 AM
peanutbutter and chocolate sprinkles
mayonaise on my boerenkool
nothing else i think

it's habits btw :p

Tizzalicious
02-23-2006, 11:21 AM
peanutbutter and chocolate sprinkles
mayonaise on my boerenkool
nothing else i think

it's habits btw :p

Oh damn. I suck. That's the second time today I make a stupid mistake.

And a LOT of people eat peanutbutter with chocolate sprinkles. In Holland that is :p

Sin Studly
02-23-2006, 11:21 AM
And I don't bite bananas, I suck them.

Please marry me.

wliethof
02-23-2006, 11:23 AM
Oh damn. I suck. That's the second time today I make a stupid mistake.

And a LOT of people eat peanutbutter with chocolate sprinkles. In Holland that is :p

yeah that's why I thought I'd mention it!

toasties with salami instead of ham, but that isn't too weird I think

Tizzalicious
02-23-2006, 11:24 AM
I think it's weirder than the peanutbutter with chocolate thingies. I'd do that too, if I wasn't scared of calories :p

Sin Studly
02-23-2006, 11:24 AM
The fuck are you doing here??? Don't you belong in photo album, proving how well you and Vicky are doing without the rest of the board. Nobody else wants you here, loser.

wliethof
02-23-2006, 11:25 AM
caloryphobia :nono:

lettuce/salami sandwich is yummy too

Tizzalicious
02-23-2006, 11:26 AM
I like lettuce//cheese.

And Justin, they broke up AGES ago.

Sin Studly
02-23-2006, 11:26 AM
I don't care, he shouldn't be here. All they ever do is whine about the "elites" and cry because they're "left out". Let them go rot and die, for fucks sake.

killer_queen
02-23-2006, 12:57 PM
Please marry me.
Get circumcised. I'll think.

Paint_It_Black
02-23-2006, 12:59 PM
Get circumcised.

I'm not sure if I like you anymore :(

killer_queen
02-23-2006, 01:12 PM
You are a coward. And you don't know what real love is.

the_GoDdEsS
02-23-2006, 02:00 PM
I love all tastes. Spicy food is wonderful. And I use way too much salt for my own good. I use mayo in all salads.

I obsess over lettuce from our garden in summer and eat it with everything. I've also had an obsession with pickles ever since I was tiny. And I love blood sausage badly. And I like sweet tomato soup and especially sweet plum soup. Those might sound a little weird.

Andy
02-23-2006, 02:02 PM
I have a typical British student's eating habit: fast food with very little fruit/veg. Whatever is easy and convenient to get hold of, I eat.

Sinister
02-23-2006, 02:05 PM
I'm too lazy to make coffee, so I just eat unground coffee by the handful.

And I put too much salt on pretty much everything - too bad for my kidney. And I only have one :(

I don't know
02-23-2006, 02:14 PM
I eat a lot of candies and all kind of junk food. I also like eating cake with mayonnaise, hehehe, just kidding

JoY
02-23-2006, 02:46 PM
I don't eat weird things, but I do have the strangest eating habbits. but it's only out of insecurity & because I want to become thinner & still eat like a fucking pig. so.. I freak out sometimes & then suddenly eat a whole bag of apples just like that. & then I've eaten too much, but it's at least good for me, but then I still feel guilty about calories & shit like that.

can you only just imagine how tiring that is? & just to think I learned that from my mother. she caused me a fucking.. trauma, or something. well, exaggerating it for the fun of it, but it *is* pretty bad.

calichix
02-23-2006, 05:45 PM
I eat mustard and cheese sandwiches a lot. I hold my burritos like they're babies too. I fall in love with burritos a little before I eat them. haha, good lord, if I was a fat chick, I'd be *such* a fat chick. Oh, and I eat a lot of eggs and drink a lot of milk. And I eat kale with Cherry Garcia ice cream and eat celery and reeeeeeeally hot salsa.. oh, food. <3

Nicole
02-23-2006, 06:19 PM
My housemate was obsessed with the eclipse mints and his pura iced coffee and if you drink the iced coffee or the mocha on top of the mint (note: spearmint) it tastes fantastic. Kind of reminds me of when we discovered vicks inhalers and coke.

I've also been drinking heaps of earl grey tea. And philadelphia cheese. Having no vegies in the bin is also distressing.

GreenTerror
02-23-2006, 07:52 PM
Ya know what's really good? Lay's original Potato chips with cottage cheese. Ooooh yeah. Not very weird I guess, but most people havent' heard of it.

Jebus
02-23-2006, 08:10 PM
My love for Killer Queen went up then down as I read this thread.
==
Sometimes when I eat pizza, I take off all the toppings and only eat the bread witch the cheese. Then I eat the toppings by themselves

I also love cinnamon toast crunch on slices of bread with peanut butter. I'm not sure if this qualifies as a strange eaiting habbit since it was written on the back of the box years ago.

Another thing is eating beans with Doritos.

BREAK
02-23-2006, 08:23 PM
Dear useless lazyass mods,

Why hasn't Dead Poetic been banned as of AGES ago?

wheelchairman
02-23-2006, 09:34 PM
Eating habits. I tend to use a knife and fork now more than most Americans do. I like salad on my pizza (with dressing of course), but nothing I do is particularly weird. hmm I've had peanut butter sandwiches on a regular basis for many years, and they are still good.

I do however have a weird eating schedule.

As soon as I get up I need a small breakfast, a piece of toast or two poptarts.

About two hours later I need to repeat this.

About an hour after that is lunch time and need to eat a real warm meal.

Two hours again I need to eat something.

Later comes dinner, hopefully big. Then after that I need a night snack.

I don't like big meals. I eat until I am full, but I eat at least 6 or 7 times.

wheelchairman
02-23-2006, 09:36 PM
I've also had an obsession with pickles ever since I was tiny.
You stopped being tiny? :(

Tizzalicious
02-23-2006, 10:08 PM
I don't eat weird things, but I do have the strangest eating habbits. but it's only out of insecurity & because I want to become thinner & still eat like a fucking pig. so.. I freak out sometimes & then suddenly eat a whole bag of apples just like that. & then I've eaten too much, but it's at least good for me, but then I still feel guilty about calories & shit like that.

can you only just imagine how tiring that is? & just to think I learned that from my mother. she caused me a fucking.. trauma, or something. well, exaggerating it for the fun of it, but it *is* pretty bad.

Dumdumdum. Yes I can imagine, and yes it is tiring. Except I usually don't pig out, I do think about every calory I eat though. Which is pretty annoying.

Per! I forgot the salad pizza! <33333

Nina
02-23-2006, 11:28 PM
Per, you dont have a weird eating schedule at all. It's fantastic and very healthy (except the poptarts in the morning, haha).

Andy
02-23-2006, 11:45 PM
I keep reading this thread as a "Weird Eating Hobbits".

Tizzalicious
02-24-2006, 04:05 AM
Haha, when I typed it I thought the same.

JoY
02-24-2006, 04:05 AM
I eat mustard and cheese sandwiches a lot. I hold my burritos like they're babies too. I fall in love with burritos a little before I eat them. haha, good lord, if I was a fat chick, I'd be *such* a fat chick. Oh, and I eat a lot of eggs and drink a lot of milk. And I eat kale with Cherry Garcia ice cream and eat celery and reeeeeeeally hot salsa.. oh, food. <3
mustard & cheese is a fantastic combination! your burito love is completely adorable.<3

the_GoDdEsS
02-24-2006, 04:09 AM

Hahahaha, you arse. Now I'm a big basketball player.

JoY
02-24-2006, 04:12 AM
Dumdumdum. Yes I can imagine, and yes it is tiring. Except I usually don't pig out, I do think about every calory I eat though. Which is pretty annoying.

Per! I forgot the salad pizza! <33333
when I eat too much, it's like I think that it isn't of any use anymore to watch the calories & I just pig out so, so much... sometimes I think my stomach is literally going to burst. & then I feel so sick, I try to vomit it out, but grah, no vomit-reflex. ;/ it sounds extremely problematic, but I can keep it under control. my eating habbits are dependant on the structure of the rest of my day. they reflect each other real well. as you know I'm chaotic, but if I structure my eating ways well, the rest of my day will go generally kind of smoothly too. so no pigging out, eating slowly, drinking a lot (non-alcoholic too!), & not eating too much generally helps me to get my entire day in order. =)

JoY
02-24-2006, 04:13 AM
*giggles uncontrolably*

Tizzalicious
02-24-2006, 04:18 AM
when I eat too much, it's like I think that it isn't of any use anymore to watch the calories & I just pig out so, so much... sometimes I think my stomach is literally going to burst. & then I feel so sick, I try to vomit it out, but grah, no vomit-reflex. ;/ it sounds extremely problematic, but I can keep it under control. my eating habbits are dependant on the structure of the rest of my day. they reflect each other real well. as you know I'm chaotic, but if I structure my eating ways well, the rest of my day will go generally kind of smoothly too. so no pigging out, eating slowly, drinking a lot (non-alcoholic too!), & not eating too much generally helps me to get my entire day in order. =)

Hmmz, same thing happens to me actually, once I had too much anyway, I lose control. This is why I am so strict with the no junkfood. Once I had one cookie, I eat them all. So no cookies at all for me :p

The trying to puke is bad though! Don't do that!

JoY
02-24-2006, 04:23 AM
I'm the exact same! & it looks so scary when I lose control. I'll be searching for junky food like a mad woman. like I'm some kind of caveman on the hunt.

the puking.. is ONLY because I eat till I feel like my body can't even contain that much food. it's because I feel utterly entirely sick & even feverish at those moments. because it makes my tummy hurt so much. it's never because I'd ever attempt to become boulimic with my failing vomit-reflexes. seriously. I have an oesophagus (I don't know any other word for it that could be understood in English; slokdarm) & I intend to keep it.

Tizzalicious
02-24-2006, 04:24 AM
Hmm okay then. Remember when we bought those Oreos and at them all? :o

JoY
02-24-2006, 04:54 AM
oh dear god.. *orgasm* OREOS ARE SO FUCKING GOOD, I'd -never- attempt to vomit those out. fucking devine.<3333 .....I love food WAY too much. :o

Vera
02-24-2006, 05:03 AM
We have school lunch with regular food and a salad & salad dressing available. My friend used to pile all her food on top of each other, so there'd be (for example) rice, chicken sauce, salad, salad dressing.. And then she'd just mix it all together and eat it.

I used to find it disgusting and I still do, but then once at an Indian restaraunt I accidentally mixed the side salad with the basmati and the daal (bean sauce). And it was delicious!

The salad-food mix is a total no-no with some foods, like say, a steak and potatos. Then it just doesn't work. But rice, sauce & salad is ace. Of course, the salad can't be anything like pasta salad, just your basic salad with lettuce etc.

Hmm.. Surskorpor, näkkileipä, all these sour, hard bread types are a scandinavian thing, but I looove to put sweet marmalades on those. Seeing as how you usually put butter & cheese on them, people find it weird.

JoY
02-24-2006, 05:18 AM
just yesterday me & Lotje made pasta mixed with salad, bacon cubes, onions, olive oil & garlic, courgette, tomatoes & peppers for all of our roommates. you can mix salad almost with anything. it's fucking delicious & it turns everything into *almost* something healthy. besides McDonald-like meals.

Tizzalicious
02-24-2006, 06:37 AM
Try lettuce on pizza Sanni, it's SO good.

I made the yummiest salad yesterday too with croutons and seeds and all kinda of shit.

JoY
02-24-2006, 06:39 AM
ah, I forgot to mention the pine nuts!

& lettuce on pizza is good. also with olive oil. pizza with lambrusco is also very good. ;P

Tizzalicious
02-24-2006, 06:40 AM
Pine nuts rule salad.

wliethof
02-24-2006, 08:06 AM
haha nice to know justin still hates me. You still into that whole antisemitism thing?

Tizzalicious
02-24-2006, 08:41 AM
Yes, he hates you because you fucked a jew

wliethof
02-24-2006, 11:06 AM
oh my, I don't even like David :(

calichix
02-25-2006, 12:06 AM
mustard & cheese is a fantastic combination! your burito love is completely adorable.<3

*blushes*

dude, that is a bummmmmmmerrrrrrrr that your tummy's a pussball.

oh, I only like whole pickles. I don't eat them sliced. Tomatos either. :/

the_GoDdEsS
02-25-2006, 12:11 AM
I love pickles. I eat them like they were snacks. And I'm extremely disappointed when they're sliced. It's not the same.

Betty
02-25-2006, 02:00 AM
... banana sucking and whole pickle eating...

Okay... not many people do this but lemons with salt, lots of salt, or raw rhubarb with lots of salt is to die for. I think the acid from the sour things and the salt make this entirely new flavour combination. Same thing sorta with tomatoes and salt.

Cottage cheese with sliced green onions and lots of pepper.

My mom used to eat toast with cheese whiz and green olives. I used to think she was insane but recently I had the most hardcore craving for that. But we didn't have olives.

I'm addicted to salt. Can you tell? Sometimes I look in the cupboard for salty spices (e.g. seasoning salt, steak spice) and just eat some of it. When in the US I bought the coolest thing (maybe not so cool to you Americans): BUTTER SALT. Oh man, the best of both worlds!

Oh! And I like to drink creamers (like, in the little containers, for your coffee) A lot. People don't like to be seen with me when I do that since it's generally at restaurants.

killer_queen
02-25-2006, 02:12 AM
Okay... not many people do this but lemons with salt, lots of salt, or raw rhubarb with lots of salt is to die for. I think the acid from the sour things and the salt make this entirely new flavour combination. Same thing sorta with tomatoes and salt.
These two were my favourites when I was small. Especially eating unpeeled lemons with salt is used to be my breakfast. Until I got painful stomachaches. But tomatoes and salt is still my biggest saviours when I'm on a diet.

Tizzalicious
02-25-2006, 02:35 AM
Buttersalt sounds gooood!

I love salt too.

Izie
02-25-2006, 02:43 AM
I like peanuts with anything.
Chocolate with salty stuff.
Ridiculous amounts of onions/garlic.
I eat dried fruit a LOT.

Whatever, I generally eat anything that's easy and fast to make.

...I am dead hungry yet sick. Blergh.

Tizzalicious
02-25-2006, 02:50 AM
Still sick? That's not good! :(

Izie
02-25-2006, 02:53 AM
Yeah I know, so gay. I'm always sick and not hungry when I'm stressy :/

But man, I'd better eat something or I'll faint :/

Tizzalicious
02-25-2006, 03:17 AM
Yes, eat something! And don't stress too much!

the_GoDdEsS
02-25-2006, 03:18 AM
Get some fruit at least.

Tizzalicious
02-25-2006, 03:19 AM
Yes, an apple! <3

offspringfan15
02-25-2006, 05:21 AM
I like an ice-cream with pepper

calichix
02-26-2006, 01:09 AM
I love pickles. I eat them like they were snacks. And I'm extremely disappointed when they're sliced. It's not the same.

AHHH! *heartgasm* I can't find ANYONE to agree with me on that! THEY DON'T TASTE THE SAME. <3<3<3<3

SkunkIt
02-26-2006, 01:23 AM
I don't know if this are weird, but there is a certain kind of rice I eat lemon juice with.

the_GoDdEsS
02-26-2006, 02:24 AM
AHHH! *heartgasm* I can't find ANYONE to agree with me on that! THEY DON'T TASTE THE SAME. <3<3<3<3

They DON'T taste the same!! Hahaha <33

Also, my weird eating habits probably chased away a burglar from our frontyard last night. Because I turned on the lights in half of the house raiding rooms for snacks at 1:30am and ended up eating pickles. He managed to steal ONE GLOVE from a place where we keep garden tools. Bahahahaha. I win.

calichix
02-26-2006, 11:01 PM
Why was a burglar stealing your garden tools?!