PDA

View Full Version : Change the World

killboypwrheadjx
02-23-2006, 07:00 PM
It's taken me so long to really appreciate this song for what it is. i mean...they put the intro to it at the end of smash, obviously trying to make fans anticipate this song and get chills when the song actually comes on at the end of ixnay. this song was meant to be something great and really IS something great, but i think it gets overlooked. read the lyrics...think about what they mean. how it sums up smash and a lot of ixnay. i think you'll come to appreciate it the same way i have.

noodle654
02-23-2006, 07:15 PM
This is one of my favorites from Ixnay, I love this song, I love the drums in the begining into the guitar. Its an excellent song, I must agree with you...I started to really like this song in about summer of 6th grade, It was warm outside and I was on my last days of school, and I listened to it and just repeated it. When ever I listen to it, it reminds me of that time of year, and I usually listen to it the most during that time of year.

DeAtHsTaR
02-23-2006, 07:16 PM
When I first heard it, I was like, what the hell? This sounds like the thing on the end of Smash!

punker
02-23-2006, 08:14 PM
actually is the same main riff that genocide has

love the song, one of my favourites on ixnay

Llamas
02-23-2006, 08:18 PM
yeah... the track at the end of smash, to me, sounded like I was listening to a slower, heavier genocide... then they used that version to make change the world. I like the riff more in CTW than genocide.

noodle654
02-23-2006, 08:34 PM
I noticed the Genocide, We Are One, and Change the World are very similar....

Hux
02-23-2006, 09:36 PM
Change The World is a great song. I don't think it's really overlooked, especially compared to others.