PDA

View Full Version : Free online games that rule

Sin Studly
02-24-2006, 01:23 AM
Firstly, everyone knows about NationStates (www.nationstates.net) and how quickly it grows boring. And it seems everyone knows the o-game (www.ogame.net) now.

For the others

Cybernations (www.cybernations.net) seems like it'll take longer to grow boring than nationstates. I'm Frantisek from Štomivostok.

Starport (www.starportgame.com) ; Galactic Empires blows the living shit out of o-game, because you can actually fly your little spaceship around and kill other people. I'm AngusThermopyle on Frontier Wars.

Then for political shit theres Particracy (www.particracy.net), where you take the role of a political party instead of a whole nation, and battle it out for votes with the other parties. I'm the Batory Dynastia from the Dynasticky Oligarchia Deltarsko.

And if you're a racist cunt like me, you'll love Boongtown (www.boongtown.com), which is temporarily down. You raise an army of can-collecting boongs and skinheads, and go to war over cans and sluts.

the_GoDdEsS
02-24-2006, 01:24 PM
I played NationStated twice under four or five different nations even. And I got bored of it twice too. I saw that there's still three of you in Apocalyptica though!

In O-Game I'm planet FilthySlavia, user MistressSimona. Just started though.

Cybernations is one thing I keep forgetting about. It's still a little better than NationStates. Alžbeta in Slovanovo.

And Justin got me hooked on StarPort yesterday which seems like lots of fun despite the fact that I generally have a dislike for videogame-kinda games. Played today for a few hours, I'd recommend it too. I'm Slavia in Frontier Wars. Yay, planets and spaceships.

Particracy I've been playing since September together with Per and Justin. I'm Totalitárna Strana Deltársko in Dynastická Oligarchia Deltársko.

And Boongtown was fun for shits and giggles.

0r4ng3
02-24-2006, 01:29 PM
I played NationStated twice under four or five different nations even. And I got bored of it twice too. I saw that there's still three of you in Apocalyptica though!
Yes, I'm that bored.

Also, I'm trying to be the last one.

the_GoDdEsS
02-24-2006, 01:30 PM
Check out the other games, Jesse. They're awesome.

Paint_It_Black
02-24-2006, 01:31 PM
Also, I'm trying to be the last one.

You should give up. I log in only to spite you.

0r4ng3
02-24-2006, 01:31 PM
Check out the other games, Jesse. They're awesome.
When I'm the last one in Apocolyptica, then I'll try another game.

All About Eve
02-24-2006, 01:34 PM
Are there different universes or whatever in starport?

the_GoDdEsS
02-24-2006, 01:36 PM
I'm a newbie to it pretty much but it looks rather big. Different systems, lots of stars and planets and you can set up your own colony. And fly around in a spaceship.

All About Eve
02-24-2006, 01:39 PM
Which one are you guys in? I won't be home tonight, but I may sign up tomorrow.

the_GoDdEsS
02-24-2006, 01:40 PM
Create a character in Frontier Wars!

Sin Studly
02-24-2006, 03:26 PM
Yeah, there are different galaxies, each has 1000 systems with 0 to 20 planets. Sign up for frontier wars.

We're currently in a corporation, so our guns will fire on you if you get too close, but if enough people from the bbs join we can quit our corp and create one for BBS peeps (limit is 7).

Hell, we could create a COUPLE of corps and work together.

Homer
02-24-2006, 03:37 PM
Meh, I was bored enough to download Starport, and now it's downloading patches. How many patches are there?

the_GoDdEsS
02-24-2006, 03:38 PM
Scared me too. Just a few :P No worries.

nieh
02-24-2006, 03:43 PM
Funeral Quest (http://www.rtsoft.com/fq/)
You take the roll of an undertaker and try to get as much money off the corpse's friend/relative as possible.

adombomb222
02-24-2006, 03:44 PM
i havent played it in a long time, but runescape is pretty fun and its free. runescape homepage (http://www.runescape.com) it takes a lot of time to get good, and you have to have a lot of time but still fun. my username is: adombomb222. add me to your list and when ever i play rs again ill try to help peoples

what you do in the game is get lvl ups in combat (attact, deffince, healthpoints and strenght) and in like mineing, smithing crafting. Also cooking, fishing and cooking lvls. you have magic lvl and a runcrafting lvl (runes are stones that let you do magic). you also got wood cutting. then there a lot of member skills to do. you can also do quests, kill things and get money, use a skill to make something and make money. you can buy swords and armor, rune stones, food everything. you can also go to the "wild" in the north and kill other players, and take their stuff. you can also just walk around make friends and talk.

Homer
02-24-2006, 04:09 PM
Ok, I am now registered in Frontier Wars. My user name is HomerSapien and my character name is HomerBBS. So... now what?

Sin Studly
02-24-2006, 04:15 PM
Take taxi missions and trade goods from port to port. When you get enough money, start colonising planets.

Or become a bloodthirsty evil pirate, like me. Rape other peoples colonies, kill cops, shoot down other pirates.

WebDudette
02-24-2006, 05:02 PM
i havent played it in a long time, but runescape is pretty fun and its free. runescape homepage (http://www.runescape.com)

Fuck.You.

Runescape is terrible.

A friend of mine plays This Game (http://www.monsterandme.com/) he thinks it's pretty good I haven't got the chance to play it because I've been wrapped up in World of Warcraft.

Preocupado
02-24-2006, 08:44 PM
Starport > Frontier Wars

I'm E-Wax in there. Right now i'm rotating around some planet, clueless.

Sin Studly
02-25-2006, 12:50 AM
If I see any of you around I'll drop nukes on your ship so fast you'll be deader than a dead Jew.

Preocupado
02-25-2006, 01:01 AM
I'm a hard ass.. nobody kills me there

EDIT: i'm at 193-526 if anyone wants a fight

notoriousdoc
02-25-2006, 03:41 AM
Funeral Quest kicks ass

Paint_It_Black
02-25-2006, 03:49 AM
I just started starport. Seems pretty good, but I'm not sure what I'm doing.

the_GoDdEsS
02-25-2006, 04:04 AM
We just played. I'm really getting into it! Yays.

Sin Studly
02-25-2006, 04:05 AM
Motherfuckers shot me down. :(