02-24-2006, 07:01 AM
what do u guys think of my band?
www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers

georgie/dexter
02-24-2006, 08:17 AM
put some work at it and you will be fine

Talman
02-24-2006, 08:43 AM
if that wasn't a post to bump up your number of posts then i don't know what is.

offspringer24
02-25-2006, 03:11 AM
huh? what do ya mean?

offspringer24
02-27-2006, 02:13 PM
yeah im bumping now :D ive added a new song now if anyone cares lol

neocon58
02-27-2006, 02:28 PM
The background of the myspace page is gay, and what's with the singer trying to do a Dexter Holland posing on the foldback?

Music was 5/10 for me.

offspringer24
02-27-2006, 02:32 PM
ok thanks!

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-27-2006, 07:54 PM
I really, really, really disliked it. And the MySpace is unreadable.

Jebus
02-27-2006, 07:56 PM
You posted this 3 times already and it hasn't changed the fact that your music is incredibly unoriginal.

offspringer24
03-01-2006, 05:30 AM
wow u guys are so nice! thank you and i just wanted to kno about the music not the design of the myspace website

JoY
03-01-2006, 06:05 AM
the vocals are about the worst I've ever heard. what the FUCK is that vocal thing after every sentence? some kind of messed up audio-effect? it really doesn't work. plus, it's repetive, boring, the same guitar-thing all through the entire song.

put more variation in your songs, get rid of the singer (give him an instrument to play on instead, or put a flute in the back of his throat) & make sure that the vocals are balanced with the instrumental sound, because you can mostly hear the singer. & that could work, if his voice was even half decent.

offspringer24
03-01-2006, 09:26 AM
yeah a few people dont like the singer lol

Paint_It_Black
03-01-2006, 09:33 AM
Honestly? I didn't listen because everyone says you suck.

JoY
03-01-2006, 09:38 AM
yeah a few people dont like the singer lol
find one person who does & I'd be extremely surprised.

by the way; I just found out you've already made this thread before. next time, make a thread, bump it when there's any news you can update us on (like new vocals) & live with the thread you already have. don't start a new one for the same shit, k?

offspringer24
03-01-2006, 09:46 AM
fuck u think ur talkin to ya cunt? you will also notice i asked for constructive critisism not a fuckin slaggin so fuck off and stop replying

JoY
03-01-2006, 09:52 AM
a) I asked you nicely not to make multiple threads with the exact same subject/content again. I also could've closed it, because it already exists. I hope you realise that.
b) you asked for honesty & for opinions. so here it is, raw & pure. it's true that my last post wasn't constructive, but my first, original one was.
c) offensive content. I'll tolerate it, because it'd be rediculous to delete every somewhat offensive post & boardmembers still have freedom of speech. try to keep this a happy & nice place, though. I'd appreciate it. thanks.
d) please just take the effort to type normally, in full words & sentences. I don't speak net-/txt-talk & it looks confusing &.. unintelligent.

forgot;
e) stop replying? it's my own forum.

superduperfaberooney
03-01-2006, 10:30 AM
hey, I Don't Like How You People Are Slagging Off D-tox's Singer, I've Seen Them Live Through A Mate Of Mine Who Know's The Drummer And The Singer Is Really Awesome Live......he Sounds Nothing Like The Recording On The Website!!! I Admit He Does Seem A Bit Tone Deaf On The Site But I Believe It Was The Dodgy Recording That Made Him Sound Like That. Trust Me People, If You Gave The Band A Chance And Went To See Them Live, You'll See What I Mean!!

I Think D-tox Have Real Potential...... Keep Doing Your Thing D-tox And Don't Listen To These People Who Wont Give You A Chance By Seeing You Live!!!

JoY
03-01-2006, 10:47 AM
what do you know, if it isn't the singer.

just teasing. ;)

no but seriously, I don't like the sound of his voice. the fact that he's off tone only adds to it.

superduperfaberooney
03-01-2006, 11:00 AM
unfortunately I Don't Know The Singer Nor The Band For That Matter, I'm Just Mates With Someone Who Does Know Them. Ok That's Your Opinion, You Don't Like The Singers Voice Despite The Bad Recording But There's No Need For You Or Any Of You Other People To Be So Nasty About Him. Like I Said, I Saw D-tox Live And The Singer, In My Opinion, Gave A Great Performance As Well As Great Singing And I Can't Fault Them For Trying To Make It. They Have Great Potential And I Reckon They Should Have A Proper Recording Because Whoever Did That Recording On The Website Made Them Sound Dreadful. So Just Give Them A Break Because Theres No Need To Criticise The Singer Or The Band If You're Not Willing To Give Them A Chance And See Them Live.

bd007h
03-01-2006, 11:21 AM
great.... The bands only fan is trying to stick up for them.

superduperfaberooney
03-01-2006, 11:31 AM
"great.... The bands only fan is trying to stick up for them."

SERIOUSLY, IF YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE WITTY REMARKS LIKE THAT, YOU SHOULD BE A BRAIN SURGEON OR SOMETHING WITH THAT INTELLIGENCE! BELIEVE ME, I AM NOT THE BANDS ONLY FAN BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE THEM LIVE TO FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF THEN I SUGGEST YOU STOP WITH YOUR NASTINESS AND LAME CRITICISM BECAUSE THERE IS JUST NO NEED. I'M SURE YOU LIKE BANDS THAT I DON'T BUT I WONT SINK LOW ENOUGH TO SLAG THEM OFF BECAUSE EVERY BAND HAS SOME SORT OF POTENTIAL AND I BELIEVE D-TOX HAVE FOR AN UNSIGNED BAND TRYING TO MAKE IT.

AS I SAID BEFORE D-TOX, KEEP DOING YOUR THING AND IGNORE THOSE MIND-NUMBINGLY STUPID REMARKS.

JoY
03-01-2006, 11:57 AM
superduperwhateverthefuck; shut up. he asked, no basically begged for honest opinions, he got them. they weren't positive & the problem isn't really just the singer. if you're not in the band, you're not affected.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
03-01-2006, 12:01 PM
You posted this 3 times already and it hasn't changed the fact that your music is incredibly unoriginal.

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21614
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21613
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21787

Correction.
This is the 4th thread about this band.

JoY
03-01-2006, 12:03 PM
well, what do you know. the other threads were in Other Bands. seeing the hostile nature of this thread, I see no reason why it should still exist. it's been made plenty of times & it's resulted in nothing new. plus, he gathered his little friend to gang up on anyone who dislikes his music, so pssshh.