PDA

View Full Version : Man rapes his dying stepdaughter

nieh
02-24-2006, 09:56 AM
Also swiped from another forum. Yay for stories of rape.

A man who raped his unconscious teenage stepdaughter as she lay dying from a head injury has been jailed for nine years at the High Court in Glasgow.
Sentencing Judge Lord Philip told George McKee, 50, he had committed an "appalling crime" which filled members of the public with "horror".

McKee admitted raping Kerry Muchan, 14, in her Paisley home on 23 July, 2005 while she was unconscious.

Kerry died soon after the rape from a head injury caused by a fall.

Lord Philip said: "Any sentence I impose has to reflect the revulsion and horror society feels at this kind of behaviour."

Kerry was drunk and had fallen several times before she was raped.

Lord Philip said: "Instead of looking after her and being concerned for her condition and seeking medical help, you took advantage of her complete helplessness and raped her when she was in a state of complete unconsciousness."

In addition to the nine-year sentence, McKee will be monitored for three years after release.

Stair fall

He pleaded guilty to raping Kerry at her home in Dalskeith Avenue, Paisley.

The court heard Kerry had fallen ill after taking a cocktail of alcohol and drugs.

Her death less than two and a half hours after being raped was caused by head injuries sustained during falls.

These included a fall down stairs after which McKee took her to his bed and raped her.

He was found in bed with his stepdaughter by a relative.

Still alive

When paramedics arrived, they found a faint pulse.

However, she died later in the Royal Alexandra Hospital.

A postmortem examination revealed she was still alive when her stepfather raped her.

It found she had horrific injuries consistent with being raped with considerable force.

The court was told McKee and Kerry's mother Lorna Muchan had lived as man and wife and he treated the girl as his own.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4743354.stm

Tizzalicious
02-24-2006, 09:59 AM
Man, that's really disgusting.

the_GoDdEsS
02-24-2006, 10:02 AM
Ugh, that's just wrong. I hate people.

Jebus
02-24-2006, 10:06 AM
oh so wrong...

but I'm still gonna add a rape attribute to my ultimate zombie warrior.

Paint_It_Black
02-24-2006, 10:12 AM
Maybe she had once mentioned that she didn't want to die a virgin.

nieh
02-24-2006, 10:16 AM
oh so wrong...

but I'm still gonna add a rape attribute to my ultimate zombie warrior.

The zombie is equipped with the ability to send anyone that tries to rape it to jail for 9 years.

WebDudette
02-24-2006, 10:20 AM
The sentence doesn't see mlong enough. She could have lived had he not raped her and instead taken here to the hospital.

notoriousdoc
02-24-2006, 10:28 AM
Face the facts, it doesn't exactly sound like she deserved to live.

darko
02-24-2006, 10:33 AM
That was about a month ago

Endymion
02-24-2006, 10:36 AM
best.news.story.ever.

Jebus
02-24-2006, 10:36 AM
Notdoc, what the hell are you talking about?

Nieh, stop being such a pussy. I want the zombie to do the raping right before his wounded victim dies!

nieh
02-24-2006, 10:44 AM
Notdoc, what the hell are you talking about?

Nieh, stop being such a pussy. I want the zombie to do the raping right before his wounded victim dies!

Well, she WAS drunk and on drugs in her own house. She was only 14. She should be too scared to do that stuff at home and only do it at a friend's house! Or you know, he gave it to her. But then that probably would've been investigated and he would've gotten worse charges.

Ahh....see I was thinking the zombie would logically fit in the "dying rape victim" thing cause you know...they're dead. But that makes sense to.

notoriousdoc
02-24-2006, 10:45 AM
The court heard Kerry had fallen ill after taking a cocktail of alcohol and drugs.
I mean, come on. 14 fucking years old (pretty late for Glasgow, but elsewhere, shit...)

killer_queen
02-24-2006, 10:48 AM
Thank you for putting disgusting things in my brain. Probably I shouldn't sleep, I'm not going to have nice dremas tonight.

Jebus
02-24-2006, 10:48 AM
hmm...now I think yours is better. We'll keep your idea.

WebDudette
02-24-2006, 10:49 AM
I've been drinking since I was 13 are you suggesting I derserve to die. I haven't done any other drugs though.

Jebus
02-24-2006, 10:49 AM
Thank you for putting disgusting things in my brain. Probably I shouldn't sleep, I'm not going to have nice dremas tonight.
Paint_It_Black: -1

Paint_It_Black
02-24-2006, 10:50 AM
We'll see Jebus, we'll see.

the_GoDdEsS
02-24-2006, 10:53 AM
I mean, come on. 14 fucking years old (pretty late for Glasgow, but elsewhere, shit...)

You're naive.

Endymion
02-24-2006, 10:53 AM
this guy's my hero.

though it would be way funnier if it happened the way things went in my head after reading the title...

like, the stepdaughter's got cancer and she's going fast. she's in the hospital and the doctor says it's a matter of hours at best. stepdaddy asks for a moment alone with his stepdaughter... they all leave, he rapes her.

now THAT shit is fucking funny!

notoriousdoc
02-24-2006, 10:59 AM
I've been drinking since I was 13 are you suggesting I derserve to die.
Yes. Please do.

I was talking about the drugs mostly but she shouldn't have been drunk either. Stupid cow.

0r4ng3
02-24-2006, 11:00 AM
Just because someone drinks and took drugs at 14, that means that they deserve to sustain a head injury, be raped by their stepdad while unconcious, and die?

Grow the fuck up. Seriously.

Paint_It_Black
02-24-2006, 11:03 AM
Why are people paying attention to Notdoc? It worries and confuses me.

killer_queen
02-24-2006, 11:05 AM
Well, although he is ugly, fat, stupid and childish he sometimes says the most brilliant and funny things. I don't like him but I believe he has potential.

Paint_It_Black
02-24-2006, 11:06 AM
Well, although he is ugly, fat, stupid and childish he sometimes says the most brilliant and funny things.

Aww, you're such a sweetheart.

WebDudette
02-24-2006, 11:13 AM
Yes. Please do.

I talking about the drugs mostly but she shouldn't have been drunk either. Stupid cow.

For all we know she was sedated by the stepfather so he could rape her.

I doubt it but it's not un-heard of.

Sunny
02-24-2006, 11:15 AM
not doc is only funny cause he's such a ridiculous, pathetic, ignorant cunt. oh wait. he's not funny. at all.

I talking about the drugs mostly but she shouldn't have been drunk either. Stupid cow.

wow, that's some nice fucking victim blaming right here. it's retarded, steaming pieces of shit like yourself that help perpetuate a rape culture where the victim is often told they "asked for it".

as someone who has been sexually assaulted before, i hope you fucking die in hell, you worthless, disgusting excuse for a human being.

notoriousdoc
02-24-2006, 11:28 AM
not doc is only funny cause he's such a ridiculous, pathetic, ignorant cunt. oh wait. he's not funny. at all.

wow, that's some nice fucking victim blaming right here. it's retarded, steaming pieces of shit like yourself that help perpetuate a rape culture where the victim is often told they "asked for it".

as someone who has been sexually assaulted before, i hope you fucking die in hell, you worthless, disgusting excuse for a human being.
A) I wasn't trying to be funny. Just stating the fact
B) I didn't say she asked for it, I just said she was just pretty stupid to have been "taking a cocktail of alcohol and drugs" in the first place.
C) I've even heard of a rape culture, let alone helped to perpetuate it
D) What has your being assaulted got to do with anything?
E) If I'm in Hell then I've already died. Not that Hell exists.

WebDudette
02-24-2006, 11:29 AM
Face the facts, it doesn't exactly sound like she deserved to live.

And if he RAPED you, then you wouldn't get in ANY TROUBLE
mooingmenace: Yes, it IS YOUR FAULT

Anyone else see a resemblence.

0r4ng3
02-24-2006, 11:30 AM
Dammit, did you not hear/read? You're not funny.

Paint_It_Black
02-24-2006, 11:30 AM
A) I wasn't trying to be funny. Just stating the fact
B) I didn't say she asked for it, I just said she was just pretty stupid to have been "taking a cocktail of alcohol and drugs" in the first place.

Wow, that pathetic defence has stripped away any respect I had for you.

Sunny
02-24-2006, 11:36 AM

we're talking about someone - a 14 year old - who was raped and killed (yes, killed, because the man didn't take necessary action) - by a family member, and your only fucking response to this atrocious crime is:

"Face the facts, it doesn't exactly sound like she deserved to live."

and

"I was talking about the drugs mostly but she shouldn't have been drunk either. Stupid cow."

Come the fuck on, now. you're implying it was her fault, because she was "stupid" and "didn't deserve to live" anyway.

told you you were an ignorant cunt.

it has everything to do with it, because it's people like you who tell assault/rape victims that they could've prevented it. that they were too stupid. that they shouldn't have got drunk. that they shouldn't have done *something*. it's incredibly hurtful and sickening, because not once do they say "the man shouldn't have assaulted you". no, instead, they tell the victim that she did something wrong. and had it coming.

Paint_It_Black
02-24-2006, 11:39 AM
told you you were an ignorant cunt.

That was brilliant.

wheelchairman
02-24-2006, 11:46 AM
NotDoc's a 14 year old idiot. The only thing more pathetic than him, are those who are actually bothered by him. Seriously.

He's allowed to be a jackass. When we were 14, we certainly were.

Paint_It_Black
02-24-2006, 11:49 AM
The only thing more pathetic than him, are those who are actually bothered by him. Seriously.

I think Sunny is fully justified in being bothered by him on this occasion.

wheelchairman
02-24-2006, 11:50 AM
She is not fully justified in calling him an ignorant cunt. I mean jesus. It should not be a requirement that a 14 year old guy should know everything. And it should be expected that he'll pretend to. This is the way they are. Overreacting is a waste of your own energy, and pretty pathetic.

Paint_It_Black
02-24-2006, 11:53 AM
When I was 14 I knew not to be a piece of shit.

wheelchairman
02-24-2006, 11:55 AM
When I was 14 I would've probably acted no different. I liked to think I sounded smart and blabbed away. I'm pretty sure that there is a large portion of adolescent males pumped with hormones who would do the same.

Paint_It_Black
02-24-2006, 11:58 AM
I'm pretty sure that there is a large portion of adolescent males pumped with hormones who would do the same.

That's not really an excuse though. But anyway, this isn't really my debate.

wheelchairman
02-24-2006, 11:59 AM
That's not really an excuse though. But anyway, this isn't really my debate.
No but if you get wound up by 14 year olds who act like smartasses. There is something wrong with you, not the other way around.

Sunny
02-24-2006, 12:44 PM
Yes, you could say that I do get wound up by teenagers who think a girl who got raped and died "didn't deserve to live". Frankly, Per, I think I give 14 year olds more credit than you do - I believe that at this age, one is a fairly developed human being, and should understand the value of human life, human rights and the concepts of "right" and "wrong".

No one requires him to "know everything". I'm pretty sure most people I know were aware that things such as "incestual rape resulting in death" ARE wrong. Even at the age of 14. Notdoc doesn't seem to have a very firm grasp on those concepts, and yes, it freaks me out. He's not a 5 year old, for crying out loud.

Besides, as I would hope you would know, abuse survivors tend to be rather touchy when faced with potentially triggering content, so I would appreciate it if you refrained from implying there's something "pathetic" or "wrong" about the way I'm acting. There isn't.

wheelchairman
02-24-2006, 12:46 PM
There is however, when you gang up on a 14 year old together with a group of people, and make him feel bad about himself for being a typical 14 year old boy. In fact, that is unjustifiable. Especially from an adult.

Paint_It_Black
02-24-2006, 12:48 PM
I fail to see any ganging up.

wheelchairman
02-24-2006, 12:52 PM
So there isn't collective disrespect against NotDoc whenever he posts. But in this thread alone 4-5 people made pretty much the same points against Notdoc. or simply insulted him.

Sunny
02-24-2006, 12:54 PM
The thing is, I don't see his behavior as "typical 14 year old boy" behavior. There are many posters on this board who exemplify such behavior with spamming, hyperness, general immaturity and masturbation/cock talk. If he made a lame rape joke, or an incest joke, which WOULD be the typical response from a 14 year old, I wouldn't have noticed or minded. However, he seemed convinced that he's "stating a fact", and to me, his response came off as judgemental and downright cruel.

If he feels bad about "being himself" - meaning, saying that the victim deserved to die - well, maybe that will make him think twice next time he spouts such bullshit.

killer_queen
02-24-2006, 12:55 PM
But Sunny, you think insulting bd007h is wrong and now you are insulting notdoc. I know they are not the same but this is unfair. Oh well...

Paint_It_Black
02-24-2006, 12:58 PM
Yes. But it was independantly done. Only Sunny went beyond the usual, and she has her reasons. He was not ganged up on. Multiple people simply chose to show their displeasure at the same time.

He has not been treated any differently than anyone else would. Should we really treat him differently because of his age? Treating everyone equally is something I value about this place. I am showing him respect by speaking to him as I would my peers. In his place, I would consider it insulting to be treated as a child.

wheelchairman
02-24-2006, 01:00 PM
It doesn't matter if she was doing what everyone else was doing. I didn't name her specifically. I am however saying that it is a little pathetic. Whether or not it's the norm on this forum.

killer_queen
02-24-2006, 01:01 PM
I don't see any reason to tolerate him because of his age. I know we are always using this but Adriann is the same age. That's a good reason for not tolerating.

Sunny
02-24-2006, 01:01 PM
killer_queen, those two instances are not even close to being alike. I think the worst thing bd007h ever said to somebody was calling them a bitch.

He has not been treated any differently than anyone else would. Should we really treat him differently because of his age? Treating everyone equally is something I value about this place. I am showing him respect by speaking to him as I would my peers. In his place, I would consider it insulting to be treated as a child.

*nods vigorously*

also, it's weird how people expressing their distaste for someone's post is suddenly the same as "ganging up". Per, I didn't see you complaining when everyone disagreed with Jenny on her views on minorities.

Rag Doll
02-24-2006, 01:05 PM
As Killer Queen said, there are others on the board the same age or close to it (Adriann, Mike, AAE, etc)...who don't act that way. If they can have sense regarding certain issues, why can't he? Normally, I think the NotDoc bashing goes a bit too far....but I think Sunny is totally, 100%, justified...and I would have said the same thing to him, had I seen it before her. But instead, as usual, I will just say *thumbs up, Sunny, I agree, thanks for replying and saying what I would and saving me the time*.

wheelchairman
02-24-2006, 01:08 PM
Indeed I immediately partook. And in hindsight I regret it. That doesn't change anything.

We all know NotDoc said it to be shocking, more than likely because he thought his opinion was reminiscent of something Justin would say and was trying to improve his own position. It's the most typical way of changing their attitude that people do on this forum. And it's just sad.

Of course there are tolerable 14 year olds. There are also a vast amount of intolerable ones.

wheelchairman
02-24-2006, 01:09 PM
No, but it should be taken into consideration that he is not our age. And it shouldn't be expected of him. And when it comes down to it, if you are several years older than him, you should learn to not be shocked by young idiots. He will most certainly grow out of it.

Paint_It_Black
02-24-2006, 01:13 PM
And when it comes down to it, if you are several years older than him, you should learn to not be shocked by young idiots. He will most certainly grow out of it.

Was anyone actually shocked? Some people were offended. It's not the same.

Maybe he'll grow out of it. And maybe the comments he received will help him on that path.

wheelchairman
02-24-2006, 01:15 PM
Was anyone actually shocked? Some people were offended. It's not the same.

Maybe he'll grow out of it. And maybe the comments he received will help him on that path.
He'll grow out of it, but I doubt Sunny's or anybody's words will impart any serious effect in this area.

Okay, let me change that. If you are offended by a 14 year old who is trying to be offensive, then you are giving him what he wants.

Paint_It_Black
02-24-2006, 01:16 PM
Okay, let me change that. If you are offended by a 14 year old who is trying to be offensive, then you are giving him what he wants.

Ah, a good diplomatic way to put it.

nieh
02-24-2006, 01:26 PM
The problem is that I don't think NotDoc was just trying to bother us, I think he genuinely believed what he said and that's a problem. I kind of agree with Per in the sense that a good chunk of 14 year olds are very ignorant in some respects, even though most aren't. They don't have life experience and like most young people, things are kind of black and white to them. They see things in the "well she was dressed in skimpy clothing, what did she expect to happen?" kind of way. Still, it's fucking ignorant and people that are less ignorant have every right to get upset and yell at him over it. I also agree that the NotDoc bashing is normally way way way overdone, but he deserved every word he got thrown at him in this one.

wheelchairman
02-24-2006, 01:28 PM
Depends really on whether or not he believed it then. Only he can answer taht. And then all of us would probably assume he was lying no matter what he said.

Mota Boy
02-24-2006, 01:29 PM
Also swiped from another forum. Yay for stories of rape.
You're just full of good cheer today, aren't you Josh?

..and by the way, from exactly which forum are you getting these stories?

nieh
02-24-2006, 02:17 PM
I'm part of Sex Offenders Anonymous. It's a secret forum that only sex offenders know about.

wheelchairman
02-24-2006, 02:19 PM
I haven't seen you there...

nieh
02-24-2006, 02:22 PM
That's because it's supposed to be anonymous. I use a different screen name there. Perhaps you've seen "hein"?

wheelchairman
02-24-2006, 02:32 PM
oh righty-o I didn't catch that one earlier. Are you having a hard time growing the mandatory mustache too?

nieh
02-24-2006, 02:38 PM
That was mandatory? I thought you just needed one to get bumped up to a higher status on there? Like going from "Statutory Rapist" to "Pedophile" or going from "Exhibitionist" to "Serial Rapist"

Screamer1
02-24-2006, 03:04 PM
I've been drinking since I was 13 are you suggesting I derserve to die. I haven't done any other drugs though.

1-This said a "cocktail of drugs and alcohol" meaning more than one of either or probably both.
2- "at her home" meaning even if she DIDNT get messed up at home, she still didnt have the proper shame/modesty to stay at a friends house, or at least away from her family until she could see straight.
3-"Still alive

When paramedics arrived, they found a faint pulse.

However, she died later in the Royal Alexandra Hospital. " meaning she wasnt raped and murdered, she was raped.
4- She TOOK the drugs and alcohol, she wasnt DRUGGED, she brought this on herself, put yourself into a bad situation, and bad things will happen.

Granted, thats no excuse for rape, but had she been sober, she would have been able to defend herself or stay out of a sexual situation with her step father. Its her fault she was raped, and its her fault she died

nieh
02-24-2006, 03:15 PM
Granted, thats no excuse for rape, but had she been sober, she would have been able to defend herself or stay out of a sexual situation with her step father. Its her fault she was raped, and its her fault she died

So it's your opinion that incest only happens when the victim is on drugs? People get raped while completely sober all the time. SHE WAS 14! Do you really think she's able to defend herself against a fully grown man? It is NOT her fault she was raped, it is her STEPFATHER'S fault she was raped. I will give you that if she took the same drugs and fell down the stairs while home alone, she would have died and it would've been her own dumb fault. But the fact that her step-father was there, saw her fall down the stairs and go unconcious and then thought "Hey, she seems hurt. Let me take her upstairs and have sex with her" while she ended up dying because of those injuries is NOT her fault. Shit, even a stranger would have done better than that.

Sunny
02-24-2006, 03:17 PM
it's never the victim's fault they get raped. not even if they're drunk, on drugs, passed out, provocatively dressed, flirting with people or walking alone in a dark alley. it's always the rapist's fault. period.

Sinister
02-24-2006, 03:21 PM
it's never the victim's fault they get raped. not even if they're drunk, on drugs, passed out, provocatively dressed, flirting with people or walking alone in a dark alley. it's always the rapist's fault. period.

quoted for truth.

Screamer1
02-24-2006, 04:20 PM
So it's your opinion that incest only happens when the victim is on drugs? People get raped while completely sober all the time. SHE WAS 14! Do you really think she's able to defend herself against a fully grown man? It is NOT her fault she was raped, it is her STEPFATHER'S fault she was raped. I will give you that if she took the same drugs and fell down the stairs while home alone, she would have died and it would've been her own dumb fault. But the fact that her step-father was there, saw her fall down the stairs and go unconcious and then thought "Hey, she seems hurt. Let me take her upstairs and have sex with her" while she ended up dying because of those injuries is NOT her fault. Shit, even a stranger would have done better than that.

first of all, its not incest, incest refers to blood relatives. Second of all, yes people get raped while they are sober SOME time, well over 70% of rape victims are intoxicated at the time, coincedence i think not, so dont give me that bullshit. Third, Her step-father raped her yes, she didnt have control over the situation, thats true. But doesnt it occur to you that a man mentally capable of raping a knocked out 14 yr old step daughter would have displayed some, if not MANY clues to his behavior? Over 80% of convicted sex offenders displayed, on witness account(close friend,relative,neighbor) some signs to his/her mental state/capablities BEFORE commiting any crime. Ie. a strong interest in girls/boys under 18, violent tendencies ect.? So that is 2 strikes against the victim, getting fucked up beyond her own control, and then bringing it around her pedifile step-father. FINALLY the actual RAPE didnt kill her, the head wound did, she was still alive when the paramedics arrived, and was alive when she reached the hospital. If your going to say it was the injuries concurrent with rape, your wrong there as well, that refers to: bruising of the wrists, clavical, chest, and pubic/groinal regions, and in some cases the lumbar region.

Im not trying to defend the father, what he did was vile,wrong, and unforgivable, but the girl was at just as much fault. She was ignorant, foolish. Made to many bad choices, and as happens in life, was forced to deal with the consequences.
It was HER fault she died, and YES she probably could have prevented herself from being raped, while it was not her fault, he may have been a full grown man, but he was obviously boligerant(sp), and more than likely had one too many drinks himself

Kerr
02-24-2006, 04:23 PM
That story is just totally sick and wrong, but sadly, there're some fucked up people who do that kind of thing.

sKratch
02-24-2006, 04:25 PM
I hate to admit how great this reply is.

0r4ng3
02-24-2006, 04:27 PM
Yeah, it's one of those posts that you know you're not supposed to laugh at, but you just can't help yourself. And then you want to kill yourself of guilt afterwards.

sKratch
02-24-2006, 04:31 PM
Im not trying to defend the father, what he did was vile,wrong, and unforgivable, but the girl was at just as much fault. She was ignorant, foolish. Made to many bad choices, and as happens in life, was forced to deal with the consequences.
It was HER fault she died, and YES she probably could have prevented herself from being raped, while it was not her fault, he may have been a full grown man, but he was obviously boligerant(sp), and more than likely had one too many drinks himself
hahahaha holy shit... what the fuck? Please go get raped. Please.

Screamer1
02-24-2006, 04:33 PM

Spoken like a true female(for the sake of profanity).
That is so close minded it makes my face hurt. Everyday, hundreds of women make thousands of dollars from frivilous rape lawsuites, and its thanks to ignorant, close minded, biased people like you in seats of power, that they get away with it.

1-The rapist commits a crime, yes, we all agree thats bad. However, sex offenders are at a severe disadvantage EVERYBODY IN THE ENTIRE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD KNOWS THEY EXIST.
2-Assuming a victim is part of the everybody refered to above: she dress's like the slut she probably is, gets drunk and/or high, flirts with every guy she thinks is cute and lets the stanger she thot looked the best escort her to her car.. . . . . . ohh. . wait. . .that sounds familiar. . . .almost like

. . . . . .7/10 rape scenario's
3-While ignorance is NOT a crime, you still have to deal with the consequences of your choosing not to learn from the dozens of sources that are trying to inform you. . .News, media, Womens Activist Groups, your friends mistakes, your OWN mistakes. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Some makes REALLY terrible decisions, that person will deal with REALLY terrible consequences.

0r4ng3
02-24-2006, 04:34 PM
Suppose this logic was used to defend murder:

"No, it's the victim's fault they were murdered. They got into the way of the bullet, when they clearly should have moved out of the way. They're the one that's fucking stupid for not wearing a bulletproof vest. Wait, they were? Well, they should've worn two. The suspect is completely innocent."

WebDudette
02-24-2006, 04:38 PM
I'am a male and the person who got raped is absolutely ever deserving of it. The only time a women can be at blame is if she consented to sex and whilst having sex says stop and the man doesn't stop and she sues him with this being the plan the whole time (Yes, peopel ahve been known to do this).

She wasn't dressed provacatively flirting with men. She was in her fucking house she fell down the fucking stairs and hit her fucking head and was fucking raped by her fucking stepfather.

Screamer1
02-24-2006, 04:41 PM
hahahaha holy shit... what the fuck? Please go get raped. Please.
you act like bad shit like this doesnt happen everyday to people all across the world. You laugh and tell me im wrong because you cant deal with things of this nature from a more intellectual stand point than " She was raped and there was nothing she could have done about it" rather than isolating the factors that led to the rape and death. Humans are creatures of habit and temptation. Give a man an opening for something he wants bad enough and he will take it.period. This isnt even logic or pychology anymore, its fucking common sense. "hey im dressing like a skank, fucked up off my ass, and alone with a 50 year old man who i have only known for the past few years, wholey shit im gonna get raped!".

And whose to say that he hadnt sexually molested her before? the only two people that know about it are 6 feet under and behind bars, this incident could have had bright fucking signs around it for all we know.

Rag Doll
02-24-2006, 04:42 PM
well over 70% of rape victims are intoxicated at the time, coincedence i think not, so dont give me that bullshit.

proof?

Over 80% of convicted sex offenders displayed, on witness account(close friend,relative,neighbor) some signs to his/her mental state/capablities BEFORE commiting any crime.

proof?

So that is 2 strikes against the victim, getting fucked up beyond her own control, and then bringing it around her pedifile step-father.

And how is it the fault of a 14 year old? Should a 14 year old be aware of the mental capabilities and difficulties of a 50 year old? If the guys wife or the rest of the ADULT family did not notice, how the FUCK do you expect a CHILD to notice? It's easier to blame the victim though. It's a lot harder to admit that in a sexist society such as ours men are endowed with a sense of entitlement that everything is THEIRS for the taking. It's much easier to ignore that, pass the blame on to the victim, and go back to your life.

FINALLY the actual RAPE didnt kill her, the head wound did, she was still alive when the paramedics arrived, and was alive when she reached the hospital. If your going to say it was the injuries concurrent with rape, your wrong there as well, that refers to: bruising of the wrists, clavical, chest, and pubic/groinal regions, and in some cases the lumbar region.

No, but because her father was busy raping her he didn't take her to the hospital or call an ambulance. Therefore, she did not get proper treatment in a reasonable amount of time. Due to the lack of treatment she died. Had she not been raped and her father was a decent human being instead of a pathetic sack of shit, she would have been treated and may have survived.

Now it is not only her fault, but you're making EXCUSES for the RAPIST?

Jesus fucking christ. Another ignorant cunt.

Rag Doll
02-24-2006, 04:49 PM
Spoken like a true female(for the sake of profanity).
That is so close minded it makes my face hurt. Everyday, hundreds of women make thousands of dollars from frivilous rape lawsuites, and its thanks to ignorant, close minded, biased people like you in seats of power, that they get away with it.

And it's not close minded that you automatically assume any woman that is wearing a short skirt or in an alley or alone in a park at night jogging or drunk or too young to understand is asking for it? You're the ignorant, close minded, biased "person"...and i use the term "person" loosely in this instance.

1-The rapist commits a crime, yes, we all agree thats bad. However, sex offenders are at a severe disadvantage EVERYBODY IN THE ENTIRE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD KNOWS THEY EXIST.

oh boofuckinghoo. People know they exist. Too bad they're not labeled with a big red *R* on their forehead for *rapist*

2-Assuming a victim is part of the everybody refered to above: she dress's like the slut she probably is, gets drunk and/or high, flirts with every guy she thinks is cute and lets the stanger she thot looked the best escort her to her car.. . . . . . ohh. . wait. . .that sounds familiar. . . .almost like

. . . . . .7/10 rape scenario's

Except most girls get called sluts due to jealousy, poor families, large breasts, being slightly more interested in sex than is considered appropriate for a female (that big double standard rearing it's ugly head!). I don't care if she's hovered an inch above his cock and then says "no". NO IS NO. And if the guy keeps going anyways, he is rapist, whether she was walking down the street naked or dressed like a nun. You're such a sexist, it's making me sick to my stomach.

3-While ignorance is NOT a crime, you still have to deal with the consequences of your choosing not to learn from the dozens of sources that are trying to inform you. . .News, media, Womens Activist Groups, your friends mistakes, your OWN mistakes. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Some makes REALLY terrible decisions, that person will deal with REALLY terrible consequences.

Yes, in most cases. If you drink and drive and then crash your car...you made a shitty decision and you deal with the shitty consequences. If you drink and get raped, you are a victim and the guy that did it to you is a rapist, not someone who lucked out finding someone who couldn't say no.

Rag Doll
02-24-2006, 04:54 PM
Give a man an opening for something he wants bad enough and he will take it.period. This isnt even logic or pychology anymore, its fucking common sense.

Yes, some men will. Do you know why? Because men are taught that everything is THEIRS, women are worth SHIT, and they can do whatever the fuck they want and then blame it on the victim. It's called the ideology of sexism, read up on it. Read up on sexual terrorism while you're at it. kthx.

"hey im dressing like a skank, fucked up off my ass, and alone with a 50 year old man who i have only known for the past few years, wholey shit im gonna get raped!".

I can't say i'd be nervous if I was drunk and alone with my stepfather. I doubt most people would be. As I said before, men do not have a big red *R* on their forehead if they're a rapist. It is not the victim's fault. And I don't recall her attire being mentioned anywhere.

And whose to say that he hadnt sexually molested her before? the only two people that know about it are 6 feet under and behind bars, this incident could have had bright fucking signs around it for all we know.

Yes, you don't know. So don't make assumptions.

Screamer1
02-24-2006, 04:54 PM
Suppose this logic was used to defend murder:

"No, it's the victim's fault they were murdered. They got into the way of the bullet, when they clearly should have moved out of the way. They're the one that's fucking stupid for not wearing a bulletproof vest. Wait, they were? Well, they should've worn two. The suspect is completely innocent."

1- Murder is a COMPLETELY different crime than rape.
2- That is a stupid arguement because people obviously cant dodge bullets. And a bulletproof vest wouldnt have prevented them from getting shot.
3-It doesnt have any details. Just says somebody was shot with a gun
4-I did not say that the suspect was innocent.

Maybe your not catching on what im getting at

Being ignorant is NOT a crime
Raping an unconscious girl IS a crime
Being stupid WILL get you hurt, regardless, but it is still NOT a crime, and doesnt put you at fault for the crime, it simpley means, while the fact that you got raped/murdered was prolly not your fault, there prolly where things you could have done to prevent it.AGAIN thats not say that a rapist/murderer shouldnt be punished to the fullest extent of the law. And im not trying to say that it was the girls fault, im just saying she PUT HERSELF into that situation, and that the father took advantage of it.

Rag Doll
02-24-2006, 05:00 PM
And im not trying to say that it was the girls fault, im just saying she PUT HERSELF into that situation, and that the father took advantage of it.

It shouldn't be something a woman should worry about. I shouldn't have to worry that if I have a few drinks at a bar I'll end up raped and beaten or raped and dead. Men don't have to worry about it, why should I?

And the father SHOULDN'T take advantage of it. It SHOULDN'T be a possible outcome. Why is it "a-ok" because she was drunk? Blaming the victim is so fucked up.

NightWood
02-24-2006, 05:11 PM
im just saying she PUT HERSELF into that situation, and that the father took advantage of it.

How did she put her shelf in that situation. Because she dressed like a skank or because she was drunk? That doesnt mean shit. How would she know that her step father was going to rape her? It's her fucking father! She wouldnt see that thing coming. Even if she was drunk. Unless she was pervoisly molseted. But there wasnt any facts saying that she was.

Hux
02-24-2006, 05:16 PM
I don't understand how people can do such things.

barangatang
02-24-2006, 05:44 PM
At least it wasn't incense.

0r4ng3
02-24-2006, 05:47 PM
At least it wasn't incense.
Yeah, you don't want rape associated with a good aroma.

Little_Miss_1565
02-24-2006, 07:03 PM
And im not trying to say that it was the girls fault, im just saying she PUT HERSELF into that situation, and that the father took advantage of it.

Are you serious?

She put HERSELF into the situation of having her STEPFATHER rape her? IN HER OWN HOME, she put herself into the situation. Children are supposed to be safe in their homes. Instead of calling the paramedics after she hit her head, he raped her. She did not put herself in that situation.

Homer
02-24-2006, 10:17 PM
I'm guessing that he's trying to say that if the girl hadn't done something wrong in the first place, she wouldn't have been raped. But still, blaming the victim is pretty pathetic. I mean, people do drugs and get injured a lot, and they don't get raped. So how exactly does it make it the girl's fault if she happened to get raped when she was unconscious?

Screamer1, you're an idiot.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-24-2006, 10:56 PM
I'm guessing that he's trying to say that if the girl hadn't done something wrong in the first place, she wouldn't have been raped. But still, blaming the victim is pretty pathetic. I mean, people do drugs and get injured a lot, and they don't get raped. So how exactly does it make it the girl's fault if she happened to get raped when she was unconscious?

Every single word said there is agreed with.

Little_Miss_1565
02-24-2006, 11:01 PM

Totally agreed, Homer. You also made me think of something---

Notice how the punishment of rape only applies to WOMEN who 'do something to put themselves in that situation.' Men can get falling down drunk, but women can't because then they're asking to get raped, *even in their own homes*.

Additonally, Screamer1, rape and murder really aren't far off at all.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-24-2006, 11:02 PM
Additonally, Screamer1, rape and murder really aren't far off at all.

I'm sure there is a case where someone was raped to death.

Little_Miss_1565
02-24-2006, 11:05 PM
I'm sure there is a case where someone was raped to death.

Most women who are murdered are raped beforehand, you just never hear about it.

I was meaning in terms of the effects. Surviving a rape can sometimes be the worst-case scenario in terms of everything that must be dealt with, especially when it comes to prosecuting the rapist.

Tizzalicious
02-24-2006, 11:05 PM
1- Murder is a COMPLETELY different crime than rape.
2- That is a stupid arguement because people obviously cant dodge bullets. And a bulletproof vest wouldnt have prevented them from getting shot.
3-It doesnt have any details. Just says somebody was shot with a gun
4-I did not say that the suspect was innocent.

Maybe your not catching on what im getting at

Being ignorant is NOT a crime
Raping an unconscious girl IS a crime
Being stupid WILL get you hurt, regardless, but it is still NOT a crime, and doesnt put you at fault for the crime, it simpley means, while the fact that you got raped/murdered was prolly not your fault, there prolly where things you could have done to prevent it.AGAIN thats not say that a rapist/murderer shouldnt be punished to the fullest extent of the law. And im not trying to say that it was the girls fault, im just saying she PUT HERSELF into that situation, and that the father took advantage of it.

Being all covered up won't stop you being raped either. And when you pass out, you definitely shouldn't have to think: "Oh, someone might rape me!" What kind of bullshit is that? You don't say: "Hey, rape me!" when you drank.

Nina
02-24-2006, 11:27 PM
Oh my fucking god. Screamer1, I have no words AT ALL.

calichix
02-24-2006, 11:35 PM
This is awful sad.

Endymion
02-25-2006, 12:09 AM
a) step does count for incest, just ask larry david.
b) she was asking for it.

Sin Studly
02-25-2006, 12:36 AM
Why are people paying attention to Notdoc? It worries and confuses me.

Quoted for truth.

Anyways, as for the whole asking for it thing, sure. Some people put themselves in a position where they're more likely to be raped, but they're not saying "please rape me". They're just naive or stupid, and think they have "rights" which will magically save them from the rapists. Blaming the victim afterwards or letting their behaviour affect the sentencing of the rapist is ridiculous, since their actions should have no bearing on whether or not a person who chooses to go out and rape somebody should be permitted to exist within civilised society. And blaming the victim is just cruel, surely being raped is enough to teach them a lesson in rape-avoidance.

I'm so glad Dush isn't in this thread, btw.

Paint_It_Black
02-25-2006, 01:34 AM
I'm so glad Dush isn't in this thread, btw.

Why, what would his stance be?

0r4ng3
02-25-2006, 04:58 AM
Why, what would his stance be?
I'm guessing he would be the stepfather.